I Love You

I'm not even your fans!

Rianti's POV 

It's been almost two weeks that we didn't have contacted. Since that day, since he told me his feelings, i can't even sleep well in the night. I'm happy, that he love me, that he wants to be my boyfriend. But, He's a celebrity, he has many girl around. Maybe he's a player, who just think of me as his toy. We just met once, we just do chatting with social media, i don't really know how his true personality. But, during the last two monts we know each other, i don't think that he's a player. And, by the way he's always busy with his works, i don't think that he has time to do negative things.

Sometimes, i think because he's a famous celebrity, he has many fans especially fangirls around the world. If i accept his feelings and be his girlfriend, what if his fans know about our relationship, what are the fans reaction? Will they accept our relationship? All that things always appeared in my mind.

But, What if i reject his feelings? I will lie to myself. I will make him disappointed. I don't know what will happen our relationship after i reject him.  

However, I do love him. That's the only reason that could break the other reasons. That's the only reason that makes me more confused. 

 

This day 15th October.This day is DongHae's birthday. This day i become more nervous than before. Yes, I know the answer. I hope this answer is the best.

It's 09.15 p.m already, but he's not online yet. I've been sending my birthday message to him via e-mail, but i think his quite busy this day because he's not reply my mail. And now, i'm getting ready in front of my laptop to wish him a happy birthday. Wearing birthday hat and trumpet that i bought today at the market. I'm waiting him as i practice how to sing him a birthday song. My voice is not good anyway. I hope my voice won't change his mood.

About 15 minutes later, finally he's coming, give me a video call. Omo! Why am i so nervous?  I prepared all my things and my voice. I pick up the call.

Hai~ Happy birthday!! I'm blowing my trumpet then start singing "Saengil chukkahamnida~ Saengil chukkahamnida~ Saranghaneun DongHae-ssi~ Saengil chukkahamnida~" Ah! I think my voice is good enough. 

How is my voice? Is it good? It's not change your mood, is it?

he's laughed loudly.

Yah! Why are you laughing? Haisst! I know my voice is bad. He kept laughing. Yah! Stop it! or else i will hang up! I pretend to be angry. 

Yah! Don't be angry~ I'm just kidding~ Thank you anyway, your voice is good enough. At least, i can know what song is that. Haha kidding~ He smiled.

I don't know what else to talk about. And he also didn't speak. The silence comes out for a few minutes.

DongHae's POV

The silence comes out. I took a deep breath. What should i say? Rianti, how's your answer? Rianti, do you love me? Rianti' would you be my girlfriend? 

I look at the clock. Omo! 20 minutes before the change of the day. 

Rianti, what's your answer? 

No answer.

Rianti....

I love you... She cut of my words.

Now, it's my turn to be silent. 

DongHae-ssi? She wake me up. 

Ahm... Sorry.. Hmm Rianti, your answer is 'yes'?

Hmm.. I.. I.. love you.. but..

Rianti, no but.. just say yes, it's mean you will accept all my weakness, and you accept me to love and protect you. Also, I will accept all your weakness. Just say yes..

Yes..

Thank you, Rianti. This is the best birthday gift ever.

I don't know what to say or what to do. I'm just smiling at her.

Donghae-ssi~

Don't call me DongHae-ssi!

What do you mean? What should I call you? Freaky man? 

Yah!! You...! Haissst! Call me oppa~

What? ANDWAE!

Oppa! Didn't you hear me? O-P-P-A~ I said, write o-p-p-a in hangeul with my hand in the air.

Shireo! 

Just pick one, Yeobo or Oppa? Hmm.. 

Yah! What do you mean? Huh! So cheezy.. 

Aigoo~ Kyeopta~ 

Stop it!

Hey, Try it, DongHae oppa~

Aish! Don't want... Donghae oppa~

Aigoo~ Aigoo~ Don't be shy, once more~

Aish andwae!

I don't care, you must called me with that call! Ok, yeobo?

Haisst! What yeobo!

Hahaha~ Don't be shy~ Anyway, thanks for today. Thanks for your birthday gift, I will keep it up forever. I love you~

I love you. Thank you for loving me, even tough you know that i'm not your fans. 

Eo! I think that you become my fan since today...? I

No~! You're my boyfriend, but not my idol~ I'm SS501 forever fan! 

Hahaha i know~~ Who you love more?

Why are you asking like that? You're my boyfriend, they're my idol. You're the person who i loved, but they're people who i admired. It's different~

I love the way she answer it. She love me in different way with her idol. 

Thank you. I smiled to her.

Now, it's my turn, I'm not even your fans. You know? I don't like all thing about your group, Super Junior. I don't care, why you love me?

Because, i see you as my lover, not my fan. I replied her with simple words. She just smiled.

 

 

Since that day, my birthday, the day when she said that she loved me too, we become a couple. Not a perfect couple, but very happy couple, tough, we also have some fight, unimportant fight. Altough we can do dating like the others couple. We do not publish our relationship yet. It's our desicions, rather, that's Rianti's request. We just need the right time, when she's ready. I'll be waiting for the day she's ready.

When the concert was held in Indonesia, i'm trying to visit her. Altough, i have to impersonate someone become else. We tried to like the other normal couple to have a date, altough the time we had is very briefly. But, we tried to do the things that makes us happy.

I will kept her, my love, our relationship forever. She's not a fan of me, but, she's my lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: OMG!! This is the last chapter~! *Thrown conffetis*

How's my ending? I hope you like it. ^^

ThanKYU for my new subscriber SSitinurain~ ^^

ThanKYU to all my reader.

See you on my next fanfic

Love Ya'all ^^