Apology + Forgiveness = friends

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 66

 

>Luhan's POV<

After seeing Yunhee today, I really felt happy. I want to see her always but I guess not now.

"Son... You know I'm really happy for you coz you already found your true love. I hope the both of you will be together forever" mom said and sat beside me.

"thank you mom for supporting me. I hope the tumor won't get bigger. I don't want to leave here" i said honestly.

Mom smiled and hugged me "it'll not, arasso?"

I nodded. I’m so lucky to have this kind of mom… So supportive and so lovely.

"I knew why you don't want yunhee know about this but i guess she must know. Think about it" she said and my hair gently until she stood up and left. "sleep now~"

*am i going to tell her?*

I hope everything will be done soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sun rose again and you started to stretch her body. You put your hands up and smiled when you saw the bracelet was given to you by Mrs. Lu.

"what a wonderful morning..." you mumbled.

You stood up and did your daily routine.

Once you're already in school,  two girls followed behind you. One of them held your arm, you looked from her feet first up to her head. Your eyes widened in shock coz the girls who were following you were Jessica and Eunjung.

The scene played in your mind again. You suddenly removed her hand harshly and ran away from them even you heard them calling you. You just don't care.

You looked at the window blankly and the scene kept on playing again and again.

"Yunhee! For the last call" Chanyeol appeared in front of you, with a poker face.

"oppa, mianhe" you sighed and looked down.

He clicked his tongue and turned you to his side so you can face him.

"tell me... What's bothering you? You texted me last night that you can't sleep coz you are really happy. Then now, you'll be like this" he said, trying to calm himself.

"oppa, don't be mad... I was just..." you said while looking at him straightly

He raised his brow "you were just?"

"just thinking if i'll talk to jessica and eunjung. The two who almost killed me" you said and felt nervous.

"Hwang Yunhee, i really don't know what's with you. You told us before that you realized to forgive them if they will say sorry. Haay!" he said in frustration.

He was saying your full name when he almost get mad at you but not to the fullest.

"oppa! Calm down... But now, I realized that it's not easy" you said and face palmed yourself.

"whatever, HWANG YUNHEE!" he said and glared.

You also glared and looked forward. Baekhyun noticed the both of you were not talking anymore. "he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter