Nightmare

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 64

~

>Yunhee's POV<

 

I'm keeping this coz i don't want you to worry for me. I don't want to see you crying because of me. I hate it.

Yunhee, don't cry when I'm gone arasso? Stay happy, remember, everyone loves you. Don't worry, i'll not forget you...

Sarang...hae.

 

Toooooot!

 

*Oh my! What was that?!*

I'm panting so hard when i woke up, i had a nightmare and the voice seems familiar. Saranghae? Who will tell me that? It can't be my dad coz we all knew that he's already dead. L.Joe? it can't be, Chanyeol oppa? It can't be also coz he's really alive. Luhan oppa?... No he's not.

Is this the effect of thinking too much?

I looked at the time *2:00 am?!*

I rubbed my temples and sighed. I should sleep again to gain more energy.

I tried but still i can't so i just think of Luhan again. One by one memories popped up and i found myself smiling until i drove to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan wore his coat, ready to go out from the hospital. His doctor told him not to get tired and take a rest while waiting for the scheduled surgery.

"take care!" the doctor said before they leave the room.

"gomawo" Luhan said and waved his hand.

When Luhan and Mrs. Lu arrived in their house, she looked at Luhan, examining his face and body.

"mom? Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked, relaxing his body on the couch.

"i notice your body became thinner but... you're still handsome son" she said and kissed Luhan's forehead.

"mom?"

"hmmm?"

Luhan smiled sheepishly "can i use my phone now?"

Mrs. Lu shook her head but Luhan insist.

"please~ i'll just check and read the messages" Luhan begged

Mrs. Lu felt pity for his son so she gave it while Luhan smiled. "thanks!"

Luhan's eyes widened coz he saw 5 messages and 20 missed calls from Yunhee.

*i guess she's now worried* he thought before he opened all the messages and read it one by one.

 

Oppa! What are you doing now? :)

Oppa! I mish you! Please reply :(

Baby, baby, baby, oh. I was like baby baby oh! Reply :'(

Goodnight, love you! :*

Hi oppa, how's ur day? For me, still good coz L.Joe and unnie are there but it'll  be better if ur there. Can u please tell me if u have a problem? I'm really worried for you. I miss you, my lovely Luhan. Take care, I love you! :*

 

*Mianhe, for making you worried, I'll just text you later* he thought and sighed.

"Luhan your phone..." Mrs. Lu brought her hand in front of him.

Luhan gave it to her mom and said, "but can I text Yunhee later?"

Mrs. Lu kept it inside the drawer and answered him "arasso, for now take a nap. I'll just wake you up when the breakfast is ready"

Luhan nodded *hmmm, what is she doing now?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

>Yunhee's POV<

"sweetie, wake up" mom said softly while shrugging me gentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter