(Final) Is this the end of our love story?

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 76 (FINAL)

 

Don't Go - EXO K

(Cr:Owner)

~

(A/N: Please FEEL this last chapter... Then tell me... How do you feel after knowing your ending. Okay? Enjoy~! :))

2 long years passed and that means you're already in college. A lot of things happened unexpectedly. First, you feel better now than before because there are a lot of people who wants to be your friend; we can say you're  popular in the school. Lots of guys are willing to introduce themselves and court in front of you but you'll just say 'i'm not yet ready' or 'i don't have time for that'.

Second thing is that Anna is not with you often than before. She's always with Sehun but there's no problem for you coz you understand her.

Third, Exo are having their training in SM ent. already. But of course, Chanyeol and Kai didn't forget to call you or feel you better.

Fourth, L.Joe didn't came back to U.S.A. He wanted to have a happy life in Korea. Their group is shining more after they debut last year under woolim ent.

And last, as you promised your mom; you'll go back to U.S.A after 2 years which is now.

 

>Yunhee's POV<

I know, years passed already but still, i don't forget Luhan. Tomorrow will be my flight to U.S.A. Is there a possibility for him to come here? I guess not because Dr. Lee told me that Luhan needs a longer rest probably a month.

For me leaving this country means to have a better life but it doesn't mean to erase all the good memories with my friends or with Luhan. I still love him, honestly. But the question is... Does he still loves me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This is it, the day of your departure. All your friends were at the verge of crying. They really want you to stay.

"Yunhee! Please don't leave, i can't live without you" a guy who likes you said

You chuckled and shook your head "mianhe... I promised this to my mom. I can't do anything"

*except for one thing...* you thought

They continue groaning and hugged you. Then a guy spoke...

"yunhee! Be ready, i'll kidnap you later.. Muahaha!" he joked then all of you laughed

"whatever!" you said playfully

Class dismissed, Exo and you decided to have fun first before you leave. You went to an ammusement park, eat an ice cream and you told Chanyeol that you wanted to go in your place for the last time. He agreed and followed you.

When both of you arrived there, you greeted each one of them happily.

"Oh! Chanyeol, Yunhee. Hello!" Mr. Hwang greeted both of you

He was still working in that school but his position was higher than before; he became the new pricipal after the other one left.

You smiled and greeted him back "can we enter the garden?"

He nodded "sure you may, enjoy... i gotta go now. Okay? Bye!"

Both of you smiled when you saw the gazebo was still there. It was better than before. New colors were added and the wooden floor was shining.

"i'm happy it's still alive" you said softly

"our place is still alive..." Chanyeol emphasized the first word and smiled

You sat there and he did the same. "i'll miss you oppa"

"i'll miss you too" he said and hugged you

"just go back here and call me if you're having a hard time there arasso?" he said while your back

You nodded and smiled. You close your eyes and cherished this great moment with him.

"thank you oppa..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

>Luhan's POV<

We must go there immediately. I really want to see her, i really want to be with her forever and I want her to know that I still love her. I hope she can wait for me.

"Luhan, let's go!" Dr. Lee shouted and put our luggages in the car

I quickly ran to Dr. Joon "thanks doc for bringing my life back to me. Thanks a lot" i said and hugged him. He smiled and told me to go.

"take care!" he shouted

I nodded but before entering, i also thanked Dr. Lee.

"no problem... Go inside!" he said and drove the car

It's 4:30 am here in Europe. We did everything just to go back in Korea.

 

>Flashback<

Dr. Lee and I are chatting until he excused himself to go to the C.R. I noticed something vibrated. I looked at the table and saw an enveloped in his phone.

I grabbed it nonchalantly and press the read button accidentally.

"omo! I shouldn-"

I was cut off when i read the message from mom. My eyes widened and felt a pain in my heart when i read it.

"this can't be happen..."

"waeyo?" Dr. Lee said softly and i was shocked about that. I thought he'll get mad coz i got his phone.

I stood up "mom told me, yunhee will be leaving Korea to U.S.A tomorrow at 8:30 pm. Please help me..."

He nodded and grabbed my arm quickly. 

>End of Flashback<

 

We're already at the airport. He reserved for a private plane so that we can go there immediately.

"Dr. How many hours for us to go back in Korea?" I asked while going inside the plane

"about 18 hours. Don't worry, you can still stop her. Sleep first" he said and patted my shoulder

I know... This will be a long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's already evening. You, your mom, Minho and your grandma are already done packing. Your mom looked at you and patted your head.

"sweety, you know, we could just go and you'll just stay here. I can understand you..." she said softly

You shook your head and smiled a little "i'm fine, mom"

"let's go!" Minho said and put all your things inside. You followed them and closed the door gently.

While Minho is driving, you're looking at your house until it vanished. You sighed heavily and saw a message in your phone.

 

Yunhee! Wait for Luhan,

Arasso? :)

  -Mrs. Lu     

 

You smiled a little and thought that she was just joking. You replied back and told her that you'll be fine. A message popped up again. You were about to open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter