Confession

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

 

 

It’s already 4:00 pm and you decided to watch TV since you’re bored. Anna left your house a while ago coz she told you that Mr. Hwang and her will have a bonding and you just agree.

“what’s the difference? They’re almost the same”

You ruffled your hair many times coz that sentence keeps on playing in your mind.

You just the TV and surprised to see your favorite group which is B.A.P. Of course, you're fangirling again. You’re singing and dancing along while watching them.

“B.A.P!! ZELO!! And DAEHYUN!!” You squealed and jumped many times

(A/N: Watch this so you can imagine their Live Performance... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAFHm-5XPK0)

After their great performance, you sit down and noticed your phone vibrated. You opened the message:

 

Meet me at the school later.

5:00 pm ;D

~Luhan :”>

*Is this true? Only us?* you thought and blushed. Your hands become sweaty and cold.

you decided to wear this:

 

 

After preparing, you walk out of the room and wait for the bus to arrive. Luckily it’s not that traffic. You checked the time and saw *4:25 pm*

 

>Yunhee’s POV<

After 10 minutes ride.I jumped out of the bus happily and walk to the school gates.

“Ma’am why’d you come back?” the school’s guard asked me

“I forgot something..in our classroom” I lied *sorry*

This is my 3rd time to lie, in fact, I hated when people are lying and now here I am, lying.

“Oh! Okay, do you want me to accompany you?”

“Oh..no thanks, I’ll be fine” I assured him then bowed and ran inside

When I ran inside, I see no more students except for a kid who holds my hand, I was shocked at first but let him to lead the way. I felt nervous yet happy, random feelings.

When he stopped, I also stopped and asked him why he brought me to this dark place. He just shrugged his shoulders and left me.

“Yah!” I yelled. Aish! I’m now feeling nervous. *tsk! Why did i-*

I was about to turned around when the person behind me covered my eyes with his handkerchief. I can smell his scent and I can feel his soft hands, I already knew this person.

He held my arms, guiding me somewhere. We’re still walking until I stepped on the grass, I know this place. He stopped and uncovered my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, when my vision got cleared.

I saw the gazebo has many lights that surrounds it, the tree beside it has lights also, a table at the center with a bouquet on top of it. No one can’t explain how happy I am.

“do you… like it?” Luhan asked shyly. Suddenly I hugged him and he slowly hugged me back.

“of course, I love it..” I replied sweetly

“I’m glad” he said and I pulled away.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the gazebo. He pulled the chair for me and sat in front of me. The bouquet on top of the table was given to me by him.

“This is… for me?” I asked with a shocked expression and he nodded. I looked down and hide my smile.

“gomawo”

He smiled and brought out the foods inside the basket .

“wow… the foods are still hot. Did you cooked these?” I said in awe

“no… mom and I did” I looked at him, my jaw dropped. I don’t know that her mom and him knows how to cook, it surprised me and when I ate them… wooow! This is so delicious!!

“is it delicious?” Luhan asked me and I gave him double thumbs up while munching the food.

 

>Luhan’s POV<

I’m in our house right now so that mom will help me in cooking the foods. I just practice a bit since I told them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter