What's the meaning of that?

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16

 

>No one's POV<

The sun shines brightly when you woke up, you looked at the time and see it was just 5:25 am. It's Friday and your class will start at 7:00 am so you just decided to stand up later.

 You thought what happened to you last night after the tragedy and remembered the roaring bear, you looked to your side and noticed you're already on the floor with Luhan, who's still sleeping with his relaxing face.

"haaay.... I want to cherish this moment with you, so I'll not wake up first." you said, looking at him and closed your eyes. You're about to drive into dreamland when you felt something on your waist.

You opened one eye and saw Luhan's arm wrapped around your waist. *This guy makes me crazier* you giggled and continue sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few minutes, you woke up and notice Luhan was not there already. You just whined and decided to leave the room.

 

>Yunhee's POV<

So they are already there, with their foods on their mouth and they didn't call me or wake me up to eat. I rolled my eyes and walk towards them.

"Hey guys! Good Morning!" I greet them happily as I went to the kitchen.

"Good Morning!" Baekhyun said revealing his eyesmile *okay, I know you’re cute..*

"Yunhee.. how's last night?" Sehun blurted out.

Luhan and I stared to each other's eyes but I looked away when I start to speak.

"last night.... it's okay" I said and sat on the chair beside Kai.

"I heard you scream?" Sehun said trying to find other meaning for that.

"Yah! don't think like that.. Luhan just made me shocked..." I said

"from what?" Chanyeol interrupted.

"from his roaring bear." after I said that, I heard them laughed. I raised my brow and look at them one by one.

"haha! something scary? We also got shocked from that" Lay said

"Yeah..." I simply replied

"where did you sleep?" Kai asked me with his husky voice. You faked a cough then answer his question.

"on his bed." I said while munching my food.

Sehun, who's drinking his cha, choked.

"easy bro." Luhan said patting Sehun's back.

 

>Sehun's POV<

We're now eating breakfast without Yunhee coz when I entered Luhan's room, I saw her still in a deep sleep and I don't want to wake her up.

Minutes passed, she greeted us happily as she went to the kitchen. After a short conversation we had, I was shocked from what she replied to Kai's question.

"where did you sleep?" Kai asked her with his husky voice. Yunhee faked a cough then answer his question.

"on his bed." she said while munching my food.

Me, who's drinking his cha, choked. I was really shocked from what she said coz I know that's impossible to happen. I know that he won't allow anyone to sleep on his bed, even me, his close friend. But this girl, oh my gosh... hmmmm, I wanna know what's Yunhee for Luhan.

"easy bro." Luhan said pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter