Missing you

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 63

Day after day - Jiyeon

(Cr: Owner)

~

A/N: I guess my readers want a solo chapter for Yunhee/yourself. Then let's give the whole chapter to Yunhee/you

 

>Yunhee's POV<

I'm looking at the window, i notice the sun shines brightly while the wind makes the trees more beautiful as if it is dancing. Good combination right?

Hmmm, let's say...

 

The sun is the spotlight.

The wind is the music.

Luhan is one of the trees, who's dancing.

 

The spotlight directly pointed to Luhan, who's dancing gracefully because of the nice tone of the music.

I'm wondering why Exo didn't go to school. Did Mr. Lee Sooman called for a meeting again? But I thought that they will start the training after we graduate.

No calls or messages from Luhan, i know he'll text me if he has problem or why he's absent but now, i didn't received anything from him. Did i do something wrong again?

"excuse me... Yunhee, we'll have a group activity today. Do you want to join our group?" L.Joe interrupted, making my thoughts flew away. I blinked my eyes and just nodded.

"thinking about Luhan?"

I was a bit shocked about his question. I faked a smile and nodded slowly.

"don't worry... I guess they're doing something important" he said and smiled.

I'm still thankful that L.Joe is here even though i became cold to him when he talked to me after he transferred here and disapproved to be his girlfriend again.

"okay, Ms. Expert help us in solving this problem" he said sarcastically. I chuckled and helped them to solve the problem that they thought the hardest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This will be a long day for me but I guess it'll be easier because L.Joe and unnie were here.

It's now our free time and we're now here outside, playing volleyball. I don't want to but they forced me including the girls, who don't hate me. So what can i do?

I smiled when i heard unnie will play too but she'll be my rival in this game.

"goodluck, yunhee!" she said happily.

I smiled and replied "same to you, unnie!"

Then the game began...

The game filled with happiness and hurt at the same time. They hit my face in every round but I remained strong so I decided to finish this game with our victory and the last round was going to end. After that, they announce who won. And they said...

.

.

"Yunhee's team!"

I jumped up and down in happiness then I ran to unnie and hugged her. I felt happy yet sad for her because her team lost but I knew she understood it because it was just a game so it’s okay with us.

"nice one" she said and patted my back.

I pulled away then our teacher in P.E shouted, "Okay! Go and enjoy the remaining 30 mins free time!"

30 mins free time. Hmm, maybe I should go and visit our place.

"unnie, i'll just go somewhere" I said to unnie and she nodded.

"ara, see ya later!" she said. I quickly go to the restroom first to change my shirt.

After changing, I dashed out of the restroom and fasten my pace to the gazebo.

I my hand to the wooden gazebo and noticed that I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter