Friends?

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9   ~FLASHBACK~    *he's so kind, handsome and weird sometimes but I still Like him.. I admit it.. hihi!* you're daydreaming and didn't notice to bumped someone holding a hot coffee and the coffee spilled to her shirt "Ahhhhh!!"   ~END OF FLASHBACK~   "Jeongmal mianhe.." you said for the last time. Luhan stayed beside you and asked her seriously "are you okay?"    "oppa! It's hot.." the girl said making a cute face   "you must go to the cr and change your clothes" he said and grabbed your hand suddenly. You were shocked about this and walk inside the classroom.   There's also a girl outside running towards the first girl "Steph!!" she said and steph is really mad and wants to hit you badly but she don't want coz Luhan is there *My Luhan! who's that girl? argh!!!!!!!! calm down..    "what happened ?" the girl said "Jessica can't you see?! That girl spilled my coffee!" she shouted (A/N: Jessica is the other friend of steph who's running towards her) "That girl!"   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   >Yunhee's POV<    In the classroom, Luhan and I stayed silent. He didn't realize that his hand is still holding mine.   "uhmm.. Luhan?" my voice is shaking coz i think he's mad. I point my lips through his hand, Luhan looked at it and gently let go my hand.    He looked at me and sighed "mianhe.. It's just-" you cut him off "no.. it's okay.. it's my fault" you said.    "It's not about that.. I just rememered.. someone" *someone? girl-...no,no* "my friend" I felt relieved when he says his friend only then the door open and the girl runs to me.      >No one's POV<   "Yunhee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter