Bracelet

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 65

 

~~kring!~~

 

"yunhee! You okay now?" Anna asked you

You nodded and grabbed your things "see ya tomorrow unnie! I'll just visit Mrs. Lu" you hugged her and left the room.

You walked outside far away from the class then you heard footsteps coming behind you. You fasten your pace but you almost tripped when you didn't notice something in front of you.

You peeked when a deep voice said your name. You opened your eyes and see Chanyeol's face near yours.

His heart beats wildly because of two simply reasons. First was because he thought he won't catch you and you'll get hurt. Second is because he still has the feeling of loving you.

Your eyes widened, realizing the scene was getting long. You straightened up and fixed your uniform.

"mianhe..." Chanyeol said in a sad tone of voice.

"it's okay" you replied back and was about to leave when he spoke again, making you stopped.

"about what happened in lunch time" he said

You looked at his eyes and see the sincerity. You just nodded and remembered what you did was shameful. *you're really pabo yunhee! Now, he's blaming himself aish!*

You were about to walk away again when Chanyeol grabbed your arm and pulled you in a hug. He tightened it so that you won't escape.

Instead of escaping, you hugged him back and patted it "oppa it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong"

He didn't respond and hugged you more. His mind went blank. He realized that he only hugs you when you're lonely or crying. Now, he wanted you to feel how much he cares for you, how much he loves you.

Yes, he knew you don't love him back as much as you love Luhan and every time he saw the both of you laughing, holding hands and saying 'i love you' to each other, he still felt jealous and pain in his heart. But he don't want to show it coz he wants you to stay happy.

Chanyeol pulled away and smiled a little. "mianhe if i'm so emotional right now"

You shook your head and ruffled his hair "oppa how many times you say sorry? Huh? And how many times i will say it's okay?"

He smirked "arasso, do you want me to send you home?"

"aniya, i can be alone"

He nodded and waved his hands. You waved back and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile, Mrs. Lu was cooking their food for merienda (eating around afternoon)  while Luhan was solving the cube again.

"mom! Can i borrow my phone?" Luhan said, expecting his mom will agree.

Mrs. Lu left the kitchen for a while and gave his cell phone. "after using it, put it in the drawer again arasso?"

Luhan nodded and put the cube beside him. He saw a message and opened it.

 

Hi oppa, mianhe for annoying you to send me a reply. I just don't know that your mom has a sick and you're taking good care of her, i knew it coz Kai and the others told me btw i'll visit her after the class arasso? Bye! Love you ^^

-yunhee <3

 

*Omo! She'll come here!*

Luhan quickly ran to Mrs. Lu then Mrs. Lu furrowed when he saw Luhan there "I told you to rest"

"but mom... Yunhee's coming here. My friends tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter