Party (part 3): Racing in the swimming pool

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

 

>Yunhee's POV<

Hours passed and we're getting bored already. The visitors are nowhere to be found so we just think of an interesting game.

"hmm, track and field?" Tao suggested with a bright smile

"track and field at this time? are you sure?" Sehun said annoyingly

"I guess racing in the swimming pool is fun" Xiumin suggested making us, I mean them, nod in agreement *racing? in the pool? seriously?*

"Yunhee, do you know how to swim?" Anna-unnie asked me seriously and all of them looked at me

"ah,eh... yes" I lied, OMO!

I really don't know how to swim, I just said that not making me embarrassed, they all know how to swim except for me. I can do this, just believe.... right?

"Bravo! The game begins" they all said. Okay... I really don't know what to do ^O^

"Yunhee, come on!" Anna-unnie called me to wear our sandos and shorts, thankful, I brought those.

After preparing, I hesitantly go outside and saw them already in the pool.  *OMYGOSH!! Is it hot in here or it's just them? hihi! Tsk, y me? no! No! and NO!*  We can hear their 'whooo' and 'waahhh' *aish!! why do i have to wear these*

 

>No one's POV<

"BOTH OF YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!" Sehun shouted and left the pool. He quickly ran towards you and Anna, who's already blushing.

"errm.. Anna, do you really know how to swim?" Sehun asked Anna and she nod. You pretend to get the towel beside her and push her purposely. She makes a (-___-) face. But luckily Sehun caught her.

Sehun looked at her worriedly and asked her if she's okay. Of course she said yes. Then Sehun and Anna go away from you.

"Yah! Unnie!!" you yelled and she just stuck her tongue out. *these guys!!* you thought.

"EVERYONE! Let's start! We're going to separate into two groups, Anna and Yun-yunhee?!" Suho shouted.

You and Anna run to Suho and make a discussion "Anna's group consist of Sehun, Kris, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Xiumin ; Yunhee's group consist of Luhan, Me (Suho), Tao, Kai, Baekhyun, Lay" Suho said and we just nod.

"Couz, what do you think?" Anna widened her eyes and smiled sheepishly.

"COUZ?!" Exo said in unison. You just chuckled seeing their reactions and spoke..

"okay! To make it short, I just knew that she's my cousin when my uncle, Mr. Hwang, our English teacher, told me last Friday. I was also shocked when I knew it. That's all. so.. let's continue" you said and smiled.

"okay... oh and if we have a tie, our Leaders w/c is Yunhee and Anna will also play the game to know the winner" you gulp from what he said and nudge Anna's waist.

"mwoh?" she asked and you just shook your head. *weird* Anna thought

They all got ready and started the game, you and Anna cheered for your own groups.

"3,2,1 go!"

Kris vs. Suho ( Kris won )

Chen vs. Tao ( Chen won )

Chanyeol vs. Kai ( Kai won ) with this, you felt sad coz Chanyeol lost and you walked towards him and patted his shoulder. "it's okay" you give him an assuring smile which is his strength.

D.O vs. Baekhyun  ( D.O won)

Xiumin vs. Lay ( Lay won )

This time you and Anna exchange glances and nod to each other, it means 'good luck'

Sehun vs. Luhan, Sehun is leading while Luhan is behind him, he looked at you for a short time as you mouthed him 'FIGHTING!' and pumped your fist in the air.

And there he goes now, he's now faster than before. Sehun is leading...... until,

 

Luhan finished it with a bright smile in his lips *so fast* you thought

 

"Okay as I have said earlier If we have a tie our leaders will ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter