Special Day

That's How I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 67

 

>Luhan's POV<

"mom can i meet yunhee?" I asked, hoping she'll agree.

Mom sighed. "but you told me, you felt dizzy a while ago and look at your face... It's pale"

I clasped my hands together and pouted in front of her. She chuckled and sighed "okay... But! Don't go home late"

I nodded and hugged her "thanks mom"

I walked to my bedroom immediately and changed my clothes *it's time... Fighting!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Class dismissed, you stood up and heard your phone vibrating. A curve formed your lips when you saw the caller ID and picked it up.

 

You: waeyo?

Luhan: hmmm, just want to ask you out... If you want.

You: of course!

Luhan: okay, wait for me. I'll pick you up

You: okay, i'll wait you at the school gate. Bye!

Luhan: bye...

 

Then you giggled and grabbed your things "unnie I'll go now"

She nodded and hugged you. You walked outside and saw Chanyeol, waiting for others. You greeted him and smiled.

"so... Heading home?" he asked. You shook your head and said, "Luhan asked me out"

He nodded slowly and furrowed *haay... I thought that guy needs more rest. Why did he ask her out? Did he think this is good?* he thought

You snapped your finger and poked him. "oppa! What were you thinking?"

"nothing."

You shrugged. "okay, gotta go now, bye oppa" you said, hugged him and left.

While walking you felt yourself shivering because of the cool breeze coming from the wind. You put your hands on your mouth and blew it to make it hot.

You stopped when you're finally at the school gate. You just need to wait Luhan. You looked down and saw a shadow in front of you.

"oppa..." you whispered and hugged him.

"you missed me that much?" he said, hugging you side to side.

You pulled away and nodded. "where are we going?" you asked, smiling.

"anywhere" he said and flicked your nose lightly. He noticed that it was cold. You were about to walk when he held your hand.

"wait..." he said. He removed his jacket and put it around you.

"gomawo" you said and blushed. You intertwined his hand with yours.

Both of you were just walking until you saw an ice cream shop. You stared at him and dragged him inside.

"oppa, choose what you want. My treat" you said while searching for a delicious one.

"no, you choose and i'll pay" he said, not looking at you.

You looked at him "opp-"

He put his index finger on your lips before you can utter a sentence. He smiled "done choosing?"

You nodded and pouted. *stubborn guy* you thought

"we're just the same..." he said and winked.

"h-how'd you know?" you asked. He shrugged and chuckled. You also chuckled.

After paying, both of you went outside and walked again. The weather was still the same. It was cold but you felt really happy.

This time he's the one who dragged you in a store and your eyes sparkled when you saw those cute things.

 

>Luhan's POV<

I want this day to be special for the both of us. I want to be free for now coz we don't know what will happen to me tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I also want this day to be unforgettable.

I dragged Yunhee in a cute store where cute stuffs were there just like her. I looked at her expression when she was roaming around, she smiled or giggled non-stop.

"oppa, look at this" she called me, hugging the bear.

I looked at it and touched it. It was soft and not harm from nose. I also noticed a poc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter