0.2-Things gonna get worse...

Goodbye memories...

"Khaja, Hana. Begoppa..." Seungyeon pulled my hand. I nodded and followed her. We're talking while walking to the cafe.

Without we realized, suddenly a good figure jumped out from nowhere and I bumped to it. I fell to the ground. My head was spinning.

A pair of hand stopped my head from hitting the ground.

"Hana!" Seungyeon's voice was the last thing I remember. Then, my vision went black. All black.

Seungyeon POV

Hana fell to the ground. The guy that she bumped quickly stopped her head from hitting the ground. The guy let her head on his lap when I cried her name. I saw the pain expression before she closed her eyes. Oh God, help my friend.

"Hey, are you okay?" The guy said. I looked at him for a while before turned back to my BFF.

"Hana. Hana, wake up. Don't make me scared." I said while shaking her shoulder.

"We should bring her to the college health care. Why she always collapsed? It's the second time already.." I didn't pay attention to his words and yelled to him.

"Help me to get her to my car!" He looked at me with weird looks.

"She need her doctor now!!" The guy quickly piggy-backed Hana. We went to the car park.

I felt panic. I didn't want Hana died. She is my precious friend. I don't want her to be sick or die. I want to save her.

(end of POV)

 

At hospital...

I heard the fan spinning. I tried to open my eyes but the strong light made my eyed hurt. I blinked few times and the views become clear. I realised I'm in hospital when I saw the white room. I felt something heavy on my right hand.

I tried to look and saw Seungyeon fell asleep while holding my hand. I just smiled and tried to move my hand. The movement woke her up.

"Hana?" I smiled to her. She blinked few times and cried my name.

"I'm glad you're awake now!" She hugged me.

"Hey, relax. I'm okay." Seungyeon loosened the hug.

"Why you didn't tell me the truth?" I looked at her. She knows already?

"What?" Her tears formed.

"Your time..you can...live for only...yyo..you left only a..." She shutter. I hugged her.

"Syhh...don't cry Yeonnie. This is the reason I don't want you to know. I didn't want the one I love get hurt because of me." Seungyeon sobbed and hugged me tight. My tears started to form when I heard she mumbled in her low voice.

"Hana...I don't want to lose you..." I stayed quiet as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

The worst thing is going to be happened soon...