0.9-The time has come

Goodbye memories...

“Are you really do not know me? Stop acting, Hana ssi!” Minwoo shouted. I smirked.

“Why I have to act? I really don’t know.” Minwoo snorted.

He grabbed my hand and pushed me to the wall. I was petrified and locked my eyes onto his.

He pinned my hand to the wall. I felt pain when his grip was too strong.

“Let me go. You’re hurting me.” Minwoo didn’t move an inch. He locked his eyes on my face. I was scared by his gaze.

“This is why you told me to forget you? To hate you? It is because you don’t want me anymore. You really mean it when you said you don’t know me, right? I knew it, you never accept me whole-heartedly. You never love me as your brother.”

I stayed silent and avoided his eyes because I saw tears in his eyes.

“I mean nothing to you right? Okay, now I understand. I will go. I will never remember you because you are nothing to me. I hate you, goodbye, ‘noona’.”

He let go off my hand harshly. He looked at me for the last time and walked away.

As he lost for my sight, I fell to the ground. My tears like a rain.

Mianne, Woo ah~… I’m a bad person. I have to do this. I don’t want you to know that I will go forever. I don’t want you to be sad and when I’m gone. It’s enough for me that I know you love me as your sister before. It’s enough, saranghae Woo seng~…

 

Minwoo POV

Why? Why? Why I am crying now? She never love you, you’re the stupid person for loving her with your heart.

 I stopped when my legs started to feel hurt. I don’t know how long I have walked. I was leaning against the wall and slowly fell down on the ground.

“Wae…noona, wae? I don’t care if I have to love you as sister forever even though I love you more than a brother should be but why you did this to me? It’s enough to have you by my side…but why? Why you want this?”

I sobbed. I hugged my knees and cried hard. The memories between me and her kept playing in my mind.

“I never can hate you because I love you too much…”

(end of POV)

 

I walked and walked until I felt my legs hurt. My eyes were red. I stopped at the park as I felt severe pain in my head. I held my painful head.

Argh, it’s killing me now. Lee Hana, endure it.

“Hana ssi?” I heard someone called my name. I tried to look up but my vision was blurred.

“Dugu?” I felt a hand touched my shoulder.
“It’s me, Minwoo. Are you okay? Do you feel hurt anywhere?” I tried to recall that name but my head hurt more.

“Arggh!” I cried in pain. I fell onto ground.

“Hana ssi!” I tried to fight against the pain. I wanted to know who that person is.

Minwoo? My Woo seng~~?

“Woo ah~, mianne. Noona…noona…”

 

Author POV

“Hana ssi! Hana ssi!” Minwoo cried the name. He hugged the girl.

“Don’t leave me! I didn’t have told you yet…” He quickly piggy-backed her and ran to the same hospital. Fortunately, the hospital is nearby.

“Doctor! Doctor!” Minwoo called. A nurse came to him.

“What’s wrong?”

“She collapsed. Call her personal doctor, Dr. Kim now.” Minwoo yelled in panicked. He didn’t want the girl he love die. At least, he wanted to tell her that he love her.

Oh God, please save her. I want to tell her that I love her.

“Hana? Oh, this is worst. Why she collapsed again? I told her not to stress herself!” Dr. Kim appeared and quickly ordered the nurse to bring her to the emergency room.

“You must wait outside.” The nurse said to Minwoo. Hana was brought into the emergency room. Minwoo looked miserable while waiting outside.

Hana, please be strong. I want to tell you my feeling…

(end of POV)

 

********************

I updated long again this week. Hope this is okay for you…sorry for grammatical error….*bow

Catch the next chappie! I update twice this week…