0.8-Suddenly he appeared in front of me...

Goodbye memories...

I was walking in the town the next day.

My personal doctor aka cousin, Jae oppa gave me a week to have some fun before I have to stay in hospital. Even though I wanted more times but he managed to trick me yesterday and at last I have to agree with him.

I asked Seungyeon to accompany me today but her father was sick so she couldn't come with me. I decided to go alone as there was no one else I can asked to join me.

I entered my favourite restaurant which it was Minwoo's too. Woo ah~...

His smile appeared in my mind again. I sighed and sat down on a table. I ordered my lunch and rest my body for a while.

I was looking around.

'Maybe this is the last time to come here. I should enjoy this whole week and start visiting places too. Ah, omma and appa too..'

I smiled. My family didn't know about my illness. I kept this secret from them. Only Jae oppa and Seungyeon knew this. I have warned them not to tell my family until I reach the last phase. I thought this is the best way.

I looked out through the window. People were walking to thier destination. There were some pairs walked arm in arm. I smiled.

Suddenly I saw someone. He was walking with s. There are 6 of them including him. He was laughing happily.

I stunned when he suddenly turned and our eyes met. He also shocked when he saw me.

"Minwoo? What's wrong?" Donghyun asked. The other stopped and turned to the younger.

Minwoo blinked and turned to his buddy.

"Ah, nothing." Minwoo said.

"Let's go then. We gonna be late for the date." Jeongmin said and grinned. Youngmin and Kwangmin chuckled by the words. Minwoo smiled and looked at the window again.

"Guys, I need to go somewhere. Can you guys go first? I will catch you guys later. Say sorry to Minsun on my behalf, okay?" Minwoo walked to the restaurant. They didn't have chance to say anything.

"What's wrong with our dongseng?" Hyunseong asked. The other shrugged their shoulder.

"Khaja, don't make the girls waiting." Donghyun said and walked. They smiled brightly and followed their leader.

 

Minwoo POV

Is it really noona? I want to see her. I want her to explain everything. I walked into the restaurant and searched her. I found her at one of the tables. She was hiding her face. I walked towards her.

"Noona?" She turned to me with confuse looks.

"Hum? Me? Um, sorry. You got the wrong person." She looked away. I was pissed off by her words.

"Lee Hana ssi! Stop pretending! Malhaebwa, why you abandoned me? Why you said that you are sorry? Why you asked me to forget you? To hate you?!!" I yelled out loud. She was stunned by my voice.

I was letting out all my anger at once. I was bottled up these since the day she told me sorry, goodbye and such other things. People are watching us and I don't care. Noona owed me an explaination for this.

"Why are you yelling? Young boy, I don't know you. You got the wrong..." Her lines were cut by my sudden action. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out from the restaurant.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let me go." She pulled her hand. I stopped when my grip lost her hand. She was standing while angrily looking at me.

"Noo..."

Pang! I was shocked.

(end of POV)

 

Without I realized, I already saw my fingerprint on his left cheek. Oh no, what I have done?

But those regret only lingered in my heart. I still put the straight face. He looked at me, shocked.

"Why you dragged me here? Hey, wake up. I said already, I don't know you and I'm not your noona!" I tried hard to act strong but I felt my eyes were hot. Don't fall yet tears...

"Are you really don't know me? Stop acting, Lee Hana!"