0.4-The mystery guy... [flashback]

Goodbye memories...

(Two hours later...)

When I woke up, I realized I was in the hospital.

"Hana ssi, are you awake?" The nurse asked politely. I found her eyes.

"Nae~, how did I get here?"

"There is a guy sent you here. A tall guy with nice black hair. He's wearing your school uniform. Maybe your friend?"

"Who is his name?" I asked her.

"Molla~, he send you and said that you collapsed at the bus stop. Then he just left. I think he is in the same age as you." The nurse said.

"Ah, he's a bit handsome." I just smiled to her. Then, the doctor entered the room.

"Are you feeling well?" I nodded.

"You have been using your brain too much today. I think that's why you collapsed." I stayed silent.

"Oh, the guy that sent you here left this and asked me to give it to you." I looked and shocked when I saw my handkerchief.

"It was mine but I..." I tried to remember. I thought that it was lost two days before but now...

"Why you looked shock, Hana ssi?"

"Ani~, I thought I lost this two days ago. But how that guy..." The doctor looked at my confuse expressions.

"Maybe he found it or you have given to him before? I have said before, your memory will be getting worse now."

I stayed quiet. The doctor made some check up and told me that I can went home.

In my way, I kept thinking about the mystery guy and my handkerchief.

But I can't remember anything....