0.7-Slowly I have feeling for her...

Goodbye memories...

Minwoo POV

I smiled, try to comfort her.

"Just let out all your sadness. Cry it out loud, it doesn't matter."

I kept comforting her by rubbing her back. Even though I don't know why actually she looked so sad but I knew she missed that guy so much. The guy that have the same name like me.

"Why...God...do this to...me? I..do..don't want th...this happened..." She mumbled in her cracked voice.

I can't understood those words but my heart hurt so much when I saw her tears.

Hana ssi...

Her hiccup heard. I can't watched her painful tears any longer and hugged her. She cried on my chest. I hugged her tight, to let her know that I was here for her.

Some weird feelings lingered in my heart. I heard she mumbled something but it wasn't clear enough. Deep inside me, I enjoyed the time I have been close to her like this...maybe I have fallen into her...

(end of POV)

 

(The next day...)

"Hana ssi, you should be more careful now. Your condition is getting worse. I think you should stop attending the college, this is for your own good." I just smiled bitterly.

"I want to achieve my dream. I want to feel it once before I'm getting worse." I said eagerly. I want to feel the life I want before I closed my eyes. That's the only thing I can do now.

"Just make sure you don't stress yourself. It may effect your brain and the memory." I nodded. I knew I was facing the lost memory phase.

Even just now I forgot Seungyeon for a while. I felt sorry for her.

"Your brain nearly to damage 3/4 of it. You must aware that you have less than a month in this normal state. I want you to stay in the hospital as soon as possible. I hoped you are preparing yourself."

"Don't sound like that. Are you really a doctor? Your words are always harsh." I pouted. He smiled.

"Just towards you, cousin. I want you to be strong facing the reality." I stuck out my tongue as he chuckled.

My cousin, Jaejoong oppa have take over my case and be my personal doctor as my previous doctor had been transferred to another country. I was a bit shocked when met Jae oppa for the first time as he was shocked too.

"I don't want you to feel alone. Oppa are here for you, Seungyeon too. We will face this together." I smiled.

He was nice to me actually. I knew my cousin well. Maybe he was harsh with his words, but he wanted me to face the reality.

"Gomawo, Jae oppa. You must do what I have asked you before after I died..." He smiled bitterly while nodded.

There is someone at the door. He fell down to the floor.

Is it true? She will die???