0.5-He showed up...

Goodbye memories...

(Today...)

I woke up from my dream. I looked around.

Where am I?

Slowly I tried to gather my memory back.

Oh, geurae. I collapsed just now. Seungyeon was here but now she left to tell the college about my absence. 

Knock! Knock!

 

I looked at the door. There is someone outside. Who is it?

The door opened.

I tried to recognize who is that person but I failed. The guy smiled and walked towards me.

"Are you feeling well now, Hana ssi?" I raised my eyebrow.

Who is he actually? Did I know him before? Aish, stupid damaged brain! Remember quick, Hana!

He still looked at me with concern eyes.

"Do I know you? You know my name but I don't know yours." The guy smiled.

"Seems like you have forgot about me. Actually we didn't introduce ourselves but I heard your friend called your name. You helped me once, you lent your handkerchief. Don't you remember?" I shook my head. Handkerchief?

"I'm sorry, I don't remember." He nodded.

"It's okay. I need to apologize to you." I puzzled by his statement.

"Why?"

"You bumped to me yesterday and ended up here. I'm sorry."

I just nodded even though my memory blurred about the accident actually.

"Are you really okay? Because this is the second time you collapsed." I looked at him.

"Ah, forgot to tell you. Do you remember you collapsed at the bus stop? I'm the one that brought you to the hospital."

Again I tried to remember. My head played the things happened that day.

Suddenly, I missed my brother. "Minwoo..."

"Neh?"

I looked at him puzzled.

Why is he...

 

*****

A/N : sorry for this shabby update..i really dont have enough time to review this...

mianne readers if you are not statisfied with this *bow...

please do understand....

give some comments so i can improve the shabby-things...

see you soon!