1.0-The end, goodbye memories…

Goodbye memories...

The doctor came out from the emergency room. Minwoo quickly went near him.

“Is she okay?” He sighed. Minwoo waited the next word nervously.

“She’s okay.” The doctor smiled bitterly. Minwoo grabbed the doctor’s collar.

“Just tell me the truth. I know she have been suffering some brain damage!” The doctor got shocked.

How did he know? Who is he to Hana…

“I heard it when you are talking with her…” Minwoo said. He let go off the collar. The doctor cleared his throat.

“Okay then. It has come to the worst. ¾ of her brain was fully damaged now. She has come to the stage that she wouldn’t be able to do anything and her memories also weakened. She may sometimes recognize people and suddenly forget about it. I need to call her friend to let she know this. So, excuse me.”

The doctor walked away. Minwoo fell on the floor.

She…she… Why this must be happened?

“Hana ssi….”

 

(Two days after…)

Seungyeon POV

I looked at sleeping Hana. She can’t recognize me just now. Hana, I finally understand why you didn’t want me to know this. It’s very painful when someone we really care are forgetting us. I her front hair slowly, didn’t want her to wake up.

“Seungyeon…” I turned.

It’s the same guy again. He have told me yesterday who is he and I can’t say anything as he had known the things happened accidentally. By his looks, I knew he loves my friend. Poor guy, fallen in love to someone who are facing the death.

“She didn’t recognize me just now.” I spat out the words. Minwoo stood behind me.

“Don’t feel sad about it. She still remember you, we know that.” I smiled.

“I know. She say this once, my beloved are always in my heart and I will still remember you and them even though I’m gonna forget them soon. She said that her beloved one stay in her heart forever.” I just smiled after I said those words. My tears started to form. Hana, let me stay in your heart forever…

My tears rolled down my cheeks. Minwoo realized I was crying and he touched my shoulder, giving me some strength.

“She remembers you in her heart not her brain. You are lucky, Seungyeon ssi.” I turned to him. He was smiling bitterly.

“Wae?”

“You live in her heart while I didn’t have a chance. Just my name in her heart but that’s not really me…” Minwoo said in low voice. I wiped my tears.

Minwoo is a nice guy. I hoped that he could find a better person after this. He’s too kind to be hurt by this never-have-happy-ending love.

“You deserved a better person Minwoo. It’s not I’m saying that Hana isn’t a bad person but she’s facing the death. If she knows about your feeling, I know she will avoid you because she really hates to hurt other. You know what I really mean right?”

Minwoo nodded. I have told him about Hana’s dongseng, Minwoo. I thought he should know it as he has asked about it yesterday.

I turned to Hana. “You should be strong Hana…”

Minwoo also looked at Hana. Both of us stayed silent for a while. I turned to him.

“Let’s go take some fresh air. She will wake up in 2 hours. I don’t want to show her this gloomy face.” I pushed Minwoo to the outside. Minwoo just simply nodded and we walked from the hospital.

 

Author POV

Hana woke up. She looked around confusedly. She tried to recall her memories. A blurred image and some memories scattered in her head.

“I’m in the hospital…” She looked around, trying to remember something.

“Aaah, I forgot about Yeonnie just now. Mianne, Yeonnie…”

Her eyes wandered around and stopped at the drawer. She went near the drawer and tried to find her diary in the drawer.

“Here it is…” She smiled. The doctor always let her use the same room when she was hospitalized. So she put her diary in the drawer and sometimes asked the doctor aka her cousin to keep it for her.

She wanted to write something before she started to forget again. She started to write on a pink paper. Her tears started to roll down her cheeks

She then wrote on her diary…maybe this is the last time…she has to say goodbye to them…

 

(pink letter)

Dear Seungyeon,

          Mianne if I ever forget you. You must be sad right? You know I never mean it right? I love you so much girl. You are my best friend forever. I have lot things to tell you but I can’t describe it in words. But do always remember I love you forever! I’m sorry if in the time I’m being sick I may hurt you and your feeling. I may have burdened you, I’m sorry Yeonnie. And thank you for always be my side…

          I hope you can help me…keep the blue letter for me. If you see my Woo seng~, give this to him. Don’t ever find him. Just in case you bumped or accidentally met him, give him the letter and tell him to read it. Don’t tell him anything if he are asking you where and how am I. I hope you can keep it.

          I love you forever Seungyeonnie…

-Hana-

 

(on the first page of the diary)

Dear Jae oppa,

          Thank you for helping me. You did too many things for me. I owe you so much, oppa. I hope you make my wish comes true. Spread my ashes to the ocean. That one wishes I want it so bad. And tell my family about me after I had died. Tell them how I love them so much and I’m sorry for hiding this for them. I don’t want them to be hurt. I’m sorry as I can’t go to meet them before I get worse. Omma, appa, mianne. When you have read this, don’t be sad. I always love you, omma, appa. Take care and always remember that I love you so much. Give this diary for them too keep it. And one other thing, give the blue letter and pink letter to Seungyeon. Tell her to read the pink one.

          Oppa, again I say thank you for you. I love you. Take care, Jae oppa. Get married soon eoh? You’re the most handsome doctor I have ever known. :)

-Hana-

 

(the last one on the diary)

Dear diary,

I think this gonna be the last time I write. I have to bid my goodbye today as I start to get worse and even forget people. Just now I have forgotten about Yeonnie…

I should say goodbye to all people…thank you to who are concern about me…I love you all in my heart. Don’t forget, even though I forgot you but I remember you in my heart always….

.....GOODBYE MEMORIES......

 

 

------THE END-----