0.1-Things goes well with the plans....

Goodbye memories...

I smiled while looking at my I-pad wallpaper. The lovely memory that I want to remember forever. A tear dropped from my left eye. Soon, the other eye followed. My tears rolled down my cheeks like rain. I sobbed. It has to be like that. He hates me now, he has left me now....

I wiped my tears and put my I-pad into my bag. I walked through the corridor to my class. Yup, now I'm studying in a college. I want to fulfil my dreams before things get worse. I smiled to the other students I met through the corridor.

"Lee Hana." I stopped. Realizing who is calling my name, I turned and smiled. My bff, Seungyeon. The only one knew what had happened to me all the time. She stood beside me and touch my shoulder. She turned me to face her. Her eyes met mine.

"Are you crying?" I just smiled. She sighed.

"Are you regretting now? Tears show you're regretting those plans..." I shook my head and grabbed her hand on my shoulder.

"I never regret it. I must do that to make him forget me. Make him hate me, leave me. I don't want him to know that I...." Seungyeon placed a finger on my lips and it made me stopped the lines.

"Hush, Hana. I don't like to hear what you are going to say next. I never let it happened. I'll be a doctor soon and find a way to cure your illness." I just smiled to her words. It never can be stopped. Half of my brain are damaged, Yeonnie...

"Don't ever try to say out what are you thinking now!" I snapped from my thought. Agh, she always knew what I'll respond to her.

"Khaja, the class will start soon." I followed her steps. My mind kept thinking about him, the one I love after my family.

My younger brother, No Minwoo.

(flashback)

"Noona, saengil chukkae!" The cheerful voice made me smiled.

"Thank you, dongseng." I took my favourite choco cupcakes from his hand. Minwoo was smiling shyly.

"I'm sorry, noona. I want to buy a big cake but..."

"It's okay. This is enough for me. Gomawo, Woo ah~" Minwoo smiled brightly. I was smiling too.

I was grateful to have him. He made me happy when I'm sad. He will accompany me everytime when I feel down. He was everything to me. I love him like my own brother even though we aren't blood-related at all.

"Songmul." He gave me a present.

"What is this?"

"Noona can open it now." I opened it. My touched tears started to form when I saw the gift.

A silver star necklace. I pulled it out.

There is our name craving behind the star. WooNa 4eva

"It's beautiful. Gomawo, dongseng." I hugged his shoulder.

"Do you want me to help you wear it?" I nodded. Minwoo smiled and put the necklace around my neck. I touched the locket.

"Gomapda, saranghae Woo seng~~...." He smiled.

"Let's take a picture together." I nodded. We took the picture.

We're smiling happily and I showed off the necklace. I made the picture as my I-pad wallpaper. Minwoo did the same when he set the picture as his I-phone 5 wallpaper. We ate the cupcakes together while talking happily.

(end of flashback)