Awkwardness in the air

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

Geunde - But

Gashi - Fish bones ( xD )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were going to to go the kitchen, Minwoo grabbed your wrist and you turned around. You looked at his eyes and opened your eyes widely and then smiled, so did he, but he didn't smile.

 

''Ya... Nuguya? How are you, aren't you that...?'' 

 

Minwoo was standing there holding your wrist. He was looking you deep in your eyes and he couldn't move his sight from you. You were just looking at him thinking about him, not what's happening now.

 

 ''Yaa?! Are you ok?'' he asked.

 

You were starring at him so long he thought that.. Actually, he didn't know what to think about you staring at him like that. 

 

''Oh... OH!~ I'm sorry *bow* I just.. uhm... My name is Tae Ah. I am that witch you were talking about...''

 

Suddenly, you lost your smile because you knew he was going to think of you like that. You turned your head around and pulled your wrist out of his hand. You were going to go to the kitchen again, but he did it again. He grabbed your wrist while saying:

 

''You are not that witch or whatever she is? You don't even look like her! She is so.. *makes a draculla face*... And you are so... Aaack! *screams like a girl and makes a baby face* '' 

 

You put your head down and smiled a bit, even made a sound of laughing.

Then you shyly looked up to him again and you were smilling. You looked so beatiful while smilling he even started smilling and looked so surprised.

 

 '' I am her.. Geunde.. That's not actual me.. This is how I look like.. That witch is just me undercover.... hm.. you know what? I shouldn't say so much things about me, I don't even know you and...--'' 

 

You were trying to find a reason not to tell him what is actually going on, because if you did, he could get in trouble..

 

''Geunde.. I am an Idol! I won't do anything and....''

 then he thought about you for a second.. But not exactly you, witch side of you. He cleared up his mind and so he said: 

''You're right. I shouldn't have even asked that!!'' and then he acted like he was being a serious baby.

 

Wait.. yaa... how can you leave just like that? You thought to yourself..

 

''yaa! How can you leave just like that?? You don't even know my yacht! You could fall int--''

 

 You didn't even finish your sentence... Then you came to the kitchen and saw him hanging from the ceiling with a rope tied around his leg. You did a face-palm.

 

''Y..aaah.. I..'' 

 

you just lifted your eyebrows and .... no comment face...and then you looked at him and he did that awkward smile..And then he looked the other way.

 

''You shouldn't have ran without me.. I was going to say that there are a lot of these kind of stuff here. But you're just a child.. And I am younger than you..'' again, you had that no comment face... 

''Just please get me out of here...''

 ''Okay..'' he tried being cold to you because he still thought you could hurt him.

 

As you put him down, he was following you the whole time, just to make sure you don't poison him or something? 

Ahh.. How long is he going to stare at me like that? I feel so awkward... You tried eating your dinner..

 

MINWOO'S P.O.V:

Okay... I don't know what to do!! I need her to stop going away!! I need her to ttell me who is she!! Okay... 3. .2.. 1!! 

And then I came out and looked at her and she is soooo ... OH MAIII GASHIIII.. I mean gosh.. (Gashi is on Korean fish bones xD) She isn't a witch?!

 

''Ya... Nuguya? How are you, aren't you that?...'' I didn't know what to say!..

 

Uhmm. why am I holding her wrist? Wait... Why is she starring at me like that? 

 

''Yaa?! Are you ok?'' 

 

Uhm... She is still starring at me... Why? I... What should I think about that? Is she trying to hypnotize me?! No.. She wouldn't have made ame a dinner and stuff.. Does she like me then?! Noo.. She wouldn't have scared me... Ahh.. *scratches back of his head* and then she finally came back to her sences.

 

''Oh.. OH!~ I'm sorry *bow* I just... uhm... My name is Tae Ah.. I am that witch you were talking about...''

 

 She just stopped smilling.. Yaa.... Why are you going away? Does she think that I think that she is a witch or something.. Yaa.. I don't know.. Actually I don't know, but I don't want to think that! Yaa... 

 

 ''You are not that witch or whatever she is? You don't even look like her! She is so.. *makes a draculla face*... And you are so... Aaack! *screams like a girl and makes a baby face* '' 

 

Hah! Yea.. i made her laugh!! No,no,no I shouldn't... but she is smilling so.. woahh... *looks at her and smiles unconsciously*

 

 '' I am her.. Geunde.. That's not actual me... This is how I look like... That witch is just me undercover... hm...You know what? I shouldn't say so much things about me, I don't even know you and...--'' 

 

Looks like she's trying not to tell me something.. I want to know it!!

 

''Geunde, I am an idol! I won't do anything and...'' 

but.. what if I actually get hurt? NO! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!! AH! *terrifying thoughts* 

 ''You're right. I shouldn't have even asked that!!''

 

What do I do now?.. OH.., Act cold like a man! *does a serious baby* Where am I going? Naah I don't care, just....

 

 ''Ya!! How can you leave just like that?? You don't even know my yacht! You could fall int.--.''  

 

*while it's happening* aaaaaaaaah.. WHHHHHHHHAT THE???!! aaah... she is coming... this is sooooooo embarrassing!! aish.. *awkward smile*

 

''You shouldn't have ran without me.. I was going to say that there are a lot of these kind of stuff here. But you're just a child.. And I am younger than you.. ''

''Just please get me out of here..'' I tried to be cold to her... I don't know if she could hurt me..

''Okay..'' 

 

Because of this trap I just couldn't be alone, but neither I could talk to her? So I followed her whole the time.. I hope she's not awkward by me starring at her.