Here for You

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

xD Okay, I laughed so hard at this chapter because I kept thinking of Kris xD Instead of Minwoo I saw Kris... Hahah ;D

As I said before, I was writing in Hangul before, and since some of my readers can't read it, I changed it into romanization, but I've copied hangul in 'introduction' here, so you could learn hangul, too :) Don't mind if I write 'Hangeul' since it's actually on Korean for Hangul xD

 

고마워(요) (Komawo(yo)) - Thank you/Thanks

울지마 (Uljima) - Don't cry

Apeuda - It hurts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and the light was bright, brighter than ever! 

Is she awake?

 

 ''Are you awake?! Are you okay? Does it hurt?! I put bandages on you so it would stop bleeding, but it's going to take a while...'' SHE WOKE UP!! THANK YOU GOD!!! 

''I am awake.'' I smiled.  ''I am okay now.. I feel hurt a little, though...'' My smile faded how I kept thinking of dying. Truthfully, I was terrified by being hurt. That scared me really easy.

'' Komawoyo.. '' But I smiled again. He was there. It was enough. Woah.. Did you save my life? Thank you... 

 

Thank you for staying alive... Both of you hugged each other because you were happy that you survived.

 '' I can feel you are okay, I don't even have to ask.. '' you smiled with tears in your eyes.

 

''Minwoo...Can you please get me something to drink, I feel really thirsty. '' 

I smiled ''Of course I can.''

I went to the kitchen. Then I stood there. Then I walked back.

 

''Uhm.. Tae Ah?''

 ''Ne?''

 ''I don't think there is any water here... I am sorry..''

 ''Oh..'' But I am really thirsty.. What should we do?? Ahh!! I have an idea! 

''Heii. I have an idea. Do you want to go out with me to look after the water?''

  ''Sure. '' 

 

As you wanted to get up, you were hurt too much and you fell.

 

 ''Gwaenchanha?''

 

 I was standing next to her and luckily I caught her. She fell on me.. She is really light.

 

''Ahh.. Apeuda...'' I am hurt.. Really bad... Your eyes teared up...

 ''Uljima... You'll be okay.. Does it hurt that much?''

 ''Ne...'' *cries*

 ''Gwaenchanhayo! Arraseo?''

 ''Arraseo...'' I tried to get up, but it hurt really bad, so I couldn't.. 

''Hei. I'll help you get up, okay? I am here for you, arraseo?''

 ''Arraseo...''

 

 I helped her to get up, but she couldn't walk.

 So he lifted you up and you were looking at each other whole the time. Your heart was beating fast. Since you couldn't walk, he was carrying you piggyback style.

You were walking outside.. well.. he was walking, you were carried. You were hugging him while he was carrying you and you closed your eyes.

 

 Is she sleeping?

 

He found the yacht and and went walking there. You opened your eyes.

 

He went up the yacht and layed you on your bed. You also had a big bed. After that, he ran of to the kitchen to give you a drink.

 

''Are you okay now? Are you still thirsty?'' 

''I'm okay. Thanks.''

 ''I am sorry.. ''

 ''What? Why?'' Why is he apologizing to me?

 ''We ended up in a storm because of me. You weren't concentrated becaue of me.''

 ''And that's why you're apologizing?'' 

He looked at you and then at the floor. You were sitting on your bed covered with blankets. You aproached him really fast, kissing his cheek. And then you got back slowly and you were thinking to yourself.... Omoo.. Why did I do that... Aish..

''.. ah.. I don't know why I did that. Sorry..''

You looked down at your blanket. 

''It's okay. That was cute.''

 

You really liked him, but you were never so sudden about things like this. Guess you just got carried away in the moment. I mean, he IS your bias...