Eavesdropping

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

Ei. Sorry *bow*

Dad took away my laptop .__. I felt guilt for not being able to write .__.

I promise you that you won't wait this long, this was just these days. Or weeks.

*bow*

I have no idea if I'll do a double or triple update or bigger, because I promised a long one. ;D Enjoy. 

Surprise >:D

 

Andwaeyo - I can't/You mustn't (negation of doing something)

Wae aniyo? - Why 'no(t)'?

Geunyang ttaemune - Just because

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was just casual.

 

No, no, it wasn't.

You were getting glares from everybody you passed by. It wasn't just you who felt awkward, but GaEul too!

"Ya..Gaeul.. I feel so awkward, let's go to the library."

"I agree with you." you agreed to leave.

 

You finally made it to the library.

"Gaeul-ah~ I can't live with these glares that come all the way at me.."

You frowned and sat on the chair that wasn't quite comfortable.

"It's fine. I'm sure this will go away soon."

 

You made that half-palm-face at her.

 

"Or.. not..?"

She tried to make you forget about it, but it's a big deal though.

 

"Come on, cheer up!"

Gaeul screamed quietly, but still managed to get hushed by librarian.

"Okay, then just survive two hours that are coming up, and then we go home."

 

You just sighed.

"But it's not just it, you know,"

Gaeul sighed too looking at the purple carpet that was decorated with lace on some parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yaay!"

Gaeul pretended to throw confetti.

You were looking at her with no expression. Just serious. And then you looked behind her. 

Your eyes widened at that sight. It was pleasantly hurting you.

 

"And you made it, made it, made it....~~" Gaeul sang happily.

"ya,... Gaeul..--"

"And then you~ woohoo----"

 

She didn't want to shut up, so you forced her by putting your hand on .

 

"Ah..gmhm.hmmbpla.a..Ba..Tae..aue.!!"

"Nothing, nothing, just shsh!!"

You smeared your finger all over .

 

Minwoo.

Minwoo was there behind, hiding from you and eavesdropping.

He followed you after the class and now that you saw him, you heart painfully melted. It was bittersweet.

You wanted to hug him, but no. It hurt too much. And he is mean to you.

Your glance fell to the side. You looked at the grass.

 

Gaeul turned around to see what the heck is going on!

 

"What the...?!..

Oh, God."

Her eyes widened. 

She wanted to leave you two alone.

"I'll be leaving--"

 

She wanted to look at you, but you weren't there anymore.

She was confused for a second.

 

You actually passed by her other side when she was turning around, so she didn't notice you. Minwoo didn't notice you either. He was thinking of something so he forgot to pull his head behind the wall. 

He ain't gonna eavesdrop on me! You came just a step in front of him and crossed your arms. As he came back to his sences, he saw your feet first. As he lifted his head he saw you and you slapped him, hard enough for his face to redden in shape of your hand.

"Ya!" he yelled at you. "What do you think you're doing?" "What do you think YOU are doing?" you raised your voice harder than him. "You were eavesdropping on us!" "I wasn't." he had that 'that wasn't me' voice. "How would you know?! Maybe I was sleeping on the wall!" he opposed. "Liar!"

Oh, no, you didn't! 

You covered your mouth seeing school gang behind Minwoo. "Now you are in trouble!" He sang quietly and mockingly as you were in trouble.