Secret

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

Aniyo/Ani - No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You called Kiara. You didn't even talk for a minute but a phone-talk got serious. 

 

''Why are you talking so cold to me? Are you angry on me?''

 ''No,I'm not angry. But you're not my friend anymore. I have to hangout with somebody real. It's nice when you're not around, but I miss fooling around. Just.. We're not friends anymore... I have also hated you, you are weird and boring sometimes. I was your friend because it was fun, especially when it came to embarrassing you. You knew that, didn't you? I know you were pretending not to know because you didn't have any friends.''

 ''Yes.. I knew that... And fine, I just stopped being your friend. Bye.''

 ''Bye.''

 

You were shocked 'cuz you didn't know it would happen now, even though you knew it was eventually going to hapen. You didn't care much.. At least you tried to not have any friends now that you don't have frenemies.

I guess I'll have no friends... Only Ga Eul.. I hope she won't turn her back on me..  You were kinda upset so you played the piano. It was 'Classic-Taecyeon,Wooyoung,Suzy and Park Jin Young' ... The soung of piano was so clear and soft..

Few minutes before going to sleep, you the TV... And your jaw dropped when you saw the news because: ''Unknown girl named as 'The Vampire Girl' came out of nowhere to S. Korea. Citizens are scared of her and they want her to go away, but they are too scared to chase her away. There is a rumour that she was raised by the military.''

 ''Oh My God... Good thing they don't know my name or me...''

You went to sleep... 


You had a nightmare and you dreamed that you jumped of the building because people were chasing you and *BAM*

You fell off the bed and got hit in your arm.. ''Ouch.. That is painful...'' You were packing for school slower than you usually would..


''Heii! What's up?'' Ga Eul grabbed your hurt arm..

 ''OUCH! That hurts!''

 ''Oh,I'm sorry!... What did I do?''

 ''You did nothing. When I woke up, I fell of my bed and hurt my arm.''

 '' Oh.''

 ''Today is PE, isn't it? What are we doing?'' 

 ''We'll play something with ball. Are you sure you're going to do PE?''

 ''Yeah, I'm better, just as long as nobody shoots at my arm.''

 ''Okay,let's go then!''

 

Tiffany was looking at you and she saw you were hurt. This was her chance to hurt you, so she used it. She threw ball at you, at your arm. 

 

''Aahh...'' you quietly yelled.

 ''Are you okay?! Come on, let's go...'' Ga Eul looked at Tiffany very angrily.

Since PE was the last subject, you both went home.

 

 ''Ga Eul...''

 ''Ne?'' 

''I have something to say...'' 

 

Ga Eul was so scared, not because you were going to say something scary, but because the both of you were standing next to the 'Vampire Yacht'

 

 '' Let's go away from here, it's not safe'' Ga Eul was scared.

''Don't be scared. I know that 'Vampire Girl'. She's just like me. She's nice. Don't believe the rumours you hear. It's not true.''

''You met her?! But how can you believe her?! What if she's lying?!'' Ga Eul was yelling at you

''I hope you're not scared... I will tell you my secret, so even if we fight, DON'T TELL ANYONE! OK?''

 ''uhmm... Okay...'' 

''I am.. I am that 'Vampire Girl. I am not a freak or a witch or anything like that. I am undercover. I wasn't raised in military, I was there for a few days just to learn some stuff... My parents are dead and I never loved them, neither did they love me. My father even arranged someone to make me miserable or even kill me. Now, I'm hiding. I hope you are still my friend. I never hurt people, only in a self-defence.'' you were talking really fast and almost lost your breath.

 

Ga Eul was standing there frozen. She didn't know what to do. 

 

'' So..s..so you are her?''

 ''Ne.''

 ''Woah.. Don't worry, I will not tell anyone and I am your friend.'' she smiled

''You are?!!!''

 ''Yes. I trust you. I didn't even recognize you. You really look the opposite of her.. - I mean you?''

 ''Hehe.. Yeah.. So you're not afraid?''

 ''Aniyo.'' 

 ''Do you want to come over at my place?.. I mean yacht?''

 ''Of course!!!''

 

''Wow... IT'S PERFECT! '' 

''I know right?''

You told her everything about secret passagess and buttons. She almost fainted. Two hours later you went to watch the TV. 

''No Minwoo, member of a KPOP boy group Boyfriend is challenged by Kang Ho Dong to climb up onto Vampire's boat and run over it without Vampire noticing him...''

Your and Ga Eul's face was blank. You were happy? Or angry? or... Both of you started to scream out his name. You sat on the floor and thought what to do, how not to scare him. Minwoo is coming today and you are.. (not) a Vampire...

 


''Firstly, I think that he will faint because you're way to scarier than Samara, and secondly: if you wear what you're wearing now, I think he will fall in love with you!'' she mocked you and smirked at the same time.

''Please, don't over-exagerate. And I must wear my costume because no one must know me.''

 ''And how do you put your make-up??'' 

''I take the eyeliner, put it on my eyes, then I take a cream and I mix it all around my eyes with eyeliner, and then it looks gray-black and it looks terrifying.

 ''..YEA...'' GaEul kind of got terrified by remembering your vampire face.

 

So.. It's 8 PM.. It's time.. You are... Guess what!