Fight with Queenka

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

Sorry guys, this chapter's a bit short. Because of that, next chapter is going to be pretty long... And when I say 'long' I really mean it...

Yaay :D

Wae Geuraeyo? - Why Are You Like That?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Tae Ah, he's been looking you like that!''

''I see.''

You whispered to each other.

 

Minwoo was smirking at you.

As Tiffany was following where his gaze goes to, she noticed that most of the time, he was looking at you!

''He's been looking at her like that.. Why is he looking her like that? I can tell if he's smiling, but he's smirking too..Ahh~  wae geuraeyo?..''

Tiffany thought to herself, and then she looked at you and saw you being weird and starring at Minwoo in shock.

''Ah! Now why is SHE starring at him like that?!''

Tiffany got mad. Real mad.

 

When the class ended, you walked with GaEul through the school main hall. You got further away from GaEul due to throwing your finished juice.

You turned around on your left foot and got abruptly pushed.

You looked up to she who has pushed you.

 

''Tiffany...''

You mumbled in your chin, almost hearable for others.

''Ah!~ Look at this orphan-like girl!''

She laughed.

''Who do you think you are to look like that at my Minwoo?!''

''To look at him like what?''

She did that 'tsk' sound.

''Oh - now she's acting like she doesn't know!''

 

You already got everybody's attention. They waited for your answer with a grin.

 

''I am a person with feelings so I decide to look at you or him however I want, even though I don't know how was I looking at him.''

But you knew how. And why.

 

You got up from the floor. You looked to the side and then back to her.

''Huh.''

You put an evil-ish smile on your face.

''You think you can make fun of me, but I can't make fun of you?
I can do worse than you, but I don't care and I don't want to fall on your level.
Plus, I don't like to fight with fools, but if you make me, then...''

You lifted your eyebrows for a second.

''Just leave me alone. I don't need you or anybody else to judge me.''

 

You got out of the crowd as they started to do 'ooh's and 'that was low!' sounds which were meant for Tiffany.

She starred in front of herself with opened and eyes showing anger that she felt.

 

''She is going to pay... Really hard..'' she talked to herself.

 

It wasn't really smart of you to mess with school's queenka..

Of course, Minwoo was kingka now that he came.

 

''That was... SO BRAVE!''

GaEul shrieked.

''I can't believe you did that. But I HATE YOU!
We are her enemies no. 1 now, and that is not going to end well you know!
But yeah~ that was so cool.''

GaEul was mad for a second. And then she was all proud again. 

Yaay.

Or not.

 

Minwoo saw everything.