Yacht crush

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

야 (Ya)

민우 - Minwoo (Min Ooh actually)

괜찮아요 (Gwaenchanhayo) - Are you okay? {or sometimes just 'I'm okay'}

일어나(요) (Ireona(yo)) - Wake up!

내 말을 들어! (Nae mareul deureo) - Listen to my voice!

앟 (Ah)

제발 (Jebal) - Please

죽은 하지마요! (Jugeun hajimayo) - (Please) Don't Die!

바보야! (Babo ya!) - You stupid/idiot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the storm took off, you parked your yacht into the sand so it couldn't move and you got out. Both of you fainted since you were tired...

It was morning when you woke up. Minwoo was still laying there, kind of looking helpless with his arms wide opened in the sand... Your energy was gone, but there was still left enough to move, or carry something.

You got up onto your feet and fell because you were still feeling sleepy and wasn't able to do action..

Somehow.. You felt hurt, but not feelings, hurt somewhere on your body.. Geunde, you still didn't care and then you crawled to Minwoo..

You were standing above him.

Woaah~ he looks like an angel even if he looks wet and untidy!

You thought to yourself.. Then you had a thing on your mind, one thing you didn't want to happen. 

 

"Ya~... Minwoo.. *trying to yell quietly but can't since being hurt* ... Gwaenchanhayo?! Ireonayo!!" 

 

since he didn't move a bit, you pulled him up and put into a sitting position. You caried him a 'piggyback style' because you had no strenght to carry him anyway.

you were walking for four minutes and saw a little house and it was big as if it were two rooms in one. Bedroom and kitchen but it had no food. Where is the bathroom, you were asking yourself.. 

 

You took Minwoo off your back and layed him on the bed.. It was big bed. You took off his shoes and covered him with blankets that were there, appearing on the kitchen table. Blankets were clean. As he was lying on the bed, you were starring at him so cutely.

Just as you felt dizzy, you fainted on the floor, almost under the bed. Last thing you saw was blue and yellow light...

 

"... Uhm... Where am I? What happened?... *remembers* AH! Did we crush? Ah... My head.. It hurts really bad.. And Tae Ah!... Tae Ah!? Where are you? TAE AH!" 

 

Where is she?! I can't be alone, I remember I was with her whole time... Where on earth-- 

 

"Tae AH!!!! Ireona!! Ireonayo!! Nae mareul deureo! Ireona... Ah!~" 

 

Why is she like this?! Please, jugeun hajimayo!! 

I thought she died for a second. I had put my head near her face so I would be able to hear her breathing. As I wanted to hug her out of happiness that she is alive, I touched something really disgusting.

 "BLOOD?!" Are you bleeding?!

I immediately put her on the bed and she looked pale.. She must've lost a lot of blood.. And if we're here and we were at the beach... Then she must've carried me untill here! Aish.. You idiot!

He went on the other side of the room. That side was kitchen. He opened drawers all in a row.

As he found a first aid kit, he hopped back because he felt tingling in his leg. Since you had blood all over your clothes, he had to take some of the clothes off.

I layed on the bed while half sitting and layed her in my embrace...please... Wake up.. I'll be waiting... I dont' want to end like this..

Five minutes later, you woke up, little less pale and you felt so nice... Is somebody hugging me?...

You opened your eyes, slowly.. Light was really strong so you were blinking a lot of times! You could barely see anything besides white, yellow and blue... 

 

"ah~ where am I? My head.. My! Whattheheckisthisonmybody?!" 

 

ahh.. I just touched something bloody... My... Body... My tummy... Or somewhere there...? I AM BLEEDING?!? And Minwoo is here... And he's hugging me.. 

 

"Are you awake?! Are you okay? Does it hurt?! I put bandages on you so it would stop bleeding, but it's going to take a while..." she finally woke up!