Advertisement

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

Okay, so I wasn't able to post chapters T_T I felt so much guilt... I already told you why, right...? I was writing them separatedly.

Anyways, merry Christmas!! I think I'll post a Christmas chapter soon.... Very small percent given from me that it'll be on Christmas, but I promise if not tomorrow, New Year it is ;)

Thank you for waiting!

 

*fangirl moment - I really love First Snow by Exo, *o* *

Yeobo (Yeorobun) - Dear 

Ulzzang - uhm.. this is quite hard to explain (I don't know exactly what it is), it's a boy or a girl that
              has a cute looks and is very beautiful and cute, and everybody falls in love with him/her.
              (That's rather my thought xD If you know how to explain what it mean, please comment or               text me! Thank you!)

Sirheoyo - I don't want to/ I hate it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're in trouble, remember?

School gang was usually made od basketball captain, two cheerleaders who were Tifanny's best friends, two guys that were also basketball players, Tifanny herself was the leader. But today only Tifanny and cheerleaders were there.

She had that revenge face formed, and Minwoo was mocking you quietly. Before coming to you, she rolled her eyes and directly approached Minwoo playing an innocent girl.

"Minwoo, yeobo! Gwaenchanhayo?"

 

She looked up to him with her big ulzzang eyes that everyone fell for except for Minwoo.

Boy, that man was coldhearted!

Even girls fell for her eyes. But nobody dared to come closer to her. She only wanted Minwoo. Basketball captain only wanted her. All the girl wanted only the captain.
 

We can make circles with that chain of falling in love.

 

Rather to look back at the story; She jammed her hands around his muscular arm. He wasn't attracted by her, honestly. He thought she was arrogant. Since childhood.

"Oppa, I haven't seen you in a long time! I am so glad to see you! I missed you so much!"

You examined her expression, and seeing her face, you saw Minwoo's which was turned from Tifanny, just to let out grimace. He was annoyed.

"Oh, oppa, did she make you annoyed? I can see you're not happy!"

You spinned to go away.

"Ya!" Tifanny changed from cute to creepy.

"Where do you think you're going?! I still need to teach you a lesson!"

"Why would I learn from someone who doesn't know a thing but being a ?"

 

There were bathroom door near, so muscular guy ran into the bathroom to laugh out. Yeah, it's Minwoo.

You could deffinitely see the steam coming out of her ears. That creeped you out and you looked down to your phone to say "My mother is calling me, bye." even though it's not her business what you do or if you want to leave. Whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bwahahahha!" Minwoo bursted out of the anger entering the bathroom.

 Calm down, Rapper.

What other to do than talk with yourself, right..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were already going home, but had to go other way throuhg the school.

You always pass by the advertisement, but never give a thing. Those things are boring.

But this time, Gaeul was there waiting and so you looked up to a paper. It was about performance in your school. Christmas performance. It's December in two days, and you forgot. 

Or not.

You actually never cellebrated Christmas.

 

"Ya, Tae Ah, let's go!"

"Go where?"

"Oh, aniyo, I meant to sign into library for THE performance."

That was one emphasized word. Exactly made to let you know taht she clearly wants a roll in there.

 

"Ah! Gaeul.. I don't--"

"Come on it'll be fun!"

"Sirheoyo.."

"TAE AH!"

"Sirhpfft.."

 

Didn't think she'd have a tape with herself, did you?

 

She pulled you to the library, signing both of you. All you needed to do was be able to sing, dance and act. Just that. I want to sound so sarcastic when saying previous sentence. 

Oh, golly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know you love me!"

Your face was straight all the way home. You weren't satisfied with what she did. Okay, yes, you were. You always wanted to act, sing and dance... But this is different... It's in a place where nobody loves you except for two people. Litterally.

 

"I do love you, but .. ehh..."

"It'll be okay!"

 

Well, Gaeul was quite childish..

 

"She's not even going to pass, especially with that voice of her or body, she can't even dance!"

somebody.