New School Sponsor

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

Jinjeong nan mollattne - I Really Didn't Know

Ye - Yes (formal)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning.

It was 6:38 when the sunlight hit your white cheeks. Your cheeks got warmer, it felt so nice.

You opened up your eyes looking at the wooden ceiling. 

You rubbed your eyes as you sat, and right after, you stood up and opened peach coloured curtain.

 

'' ...jinjeong nan mollattne... ''

You hummed one of your favourite songs.

 

At the moment you started to walk, you felt soft pain. You looked down at your leg to see the scar that was made just the other day. You kept on walking in your undershirt until you reached your closet and dressed properly for school.

You then walked off to the kitchen reaching for the highest drawer where you kept supply food.

As you couldn't reach it or climb, you let out a sigh of saddness. Two things. Because of two things.

You took some money and your phone remembering GaEul. You texted her in hope she was awake.

 

''Ya.. GaEul, are you awake?''

''Ye. What happened?''

''I'll tell you when I see you. Can you come earlier?''

''Sure.''

 

Both you and GaEul went earlier to school.

You met in front of the school courtyard. She ran as she hugged you really tightly that you lost your breath.

 

''Sorry, but I missed you so much! What happened? Every little detail please!''

''Okay, okay, I'll tell you, can we just go buy something to eat? I didn't eat anything.''

''Oh, no need. I have a big sandwich.''

''Oh, thanks.''

You smiled.

 

So you decided to walk through the school yard, and you told her everything. Or almost everything.

 

''Are you listening carefully?''

''Yes!''

 

GaEul was looking at you with all her attention.

 

''As you left, I fixed my make-up. Or made it worse... ? I don't know. 
Anyways, half an hour later, in front of my yacht appeared an army of police officers and broadcasters. And Minwoo.
He was REALLY terrified.
He then came in the middle of my yacht.''

''Where that hole is?''

''Yeah.''

You smirked.

''Ooh, keep on going!''

''And I slowly opened the door and smiled at him.. And then he...''

 

And so on, you talked about every little detail.

 

''But why is he acting cold towards you?''

''I don't know. But I really like him. Maybe he thinks I'm a freak.''

''Ahh.. To bad.''

''But he promised me to keep me safe from media and etc.''

''That's good!''

 

GaEul suddenly bounced.

''Ya!''

''Ye?''

''There is a new student coming in our school. Everybody says that he is 3rd grade and that he is famous!''

''Really?''

''Omoo.. I hope he isn't like those cold-hearted bastards.''

 

GaEul hit the air imagining guys she didn't like.

 

Later, the class started. 

''Hello, students. We have a new sponsor of our school now.''

Girls started to scream.

''Stop screaming!
Now...''

 

You drank a juice GaEul gave you, just as long the teacher doesn't notice you.
Everybody stood on their legs.

 

 

''Welcome our new student; No Minwoo!''

 

You choked on his name, and then kept coughing as you spitted juice outside the window. Luckily. 

You turned your head to see that No Minwo, was THAT No Minwoo you met. You were looking at him in a shock.

 

Minwoo looked all over the class. As he saw you, he smiled.

So she attends this class, huh?

And then looking again at you, he smirked.

 

''Tae Ah, he's been looking you like that!''

''I see.''

You two were whispering to each other.