Can This Get Any Worse?

I Am Minwoo's New Bodyguard

Picture credit: ThrowingUpRainbows

 

Italics are thoughts.

For those who don't know Korean yet, I'll write meanings of the words I write. I will write them in romanization. ;)

 

Unni/Eonni - Sister (from girl's side)

Wae? - Why?

Mwo? - What?

Ne - Yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Yahooo!''

You shouted while jumping all over the house.

''Tomorrow is halloween! I'm going to be a zombie granny!'' 

 

You were so happy. You were laughing so hard that even neighbours could hear you.

 

''Calm down!''

Kiara was yelling,trying to be louder than you.

 

''Unnie, I've never seen you so happy!''

 ''Well, it's my first time to go on halloween, you know my parents won't let me do anything.. '' you said.

 ''Why are your parents so strict and why are you going to be a zombie granny?'' she asked.

''You know me - I love dangerous grannies. What will you be?'' 

''I'll be a witch. I just wish I could ride an actual broom.. It would be AWESOME!'' 

''Yeah,I know..Shall we go dress up now? It's already 7.20PM now.''

 ''7.20PM?! Oh,no!''

 ''Mwo?''

 ''I have to clean my room or else my mom won't let me go!'' 

''Yahh! Mwo?! I'll kill you! Run and clean it! I'll be there in a minute! See ya!''

 

You were dressing up as fast as you can. You put your zombie make-up and went running.

It was 7.40PM already.

While you were dressing up Kiara was laughing so hard. She knew you'd forget it was tomorrow and not today, so she played a prank on you..  

 

''Yahh!''

You ran into Kiara's house shouting.

''Did you clean it?!''

When you ended up in her living room, you just then realized her whole family is watching you and laughing.

 

''You should clean yourself..'' they were whispering at each others.

''Oh,sorry! '' You felt embarassed.

 

You said it and ran off to her room. Her room was clean..

''Why are you wearing your costume? It's awesome!''

''Oww, I was so happy I forgot it was tomorrow.. And why is your room clean?''

'' It was laready clean. Unni? Can you imitate grandma?..But in chipmunk way?..''

 

 And then you went all chipmunk.

You both started to laugh. Kiara was laughing even harder. She almost lost her breath..

 

''Hey! Do you want to go now?''

 ''Mwo? What are you talking about? Halloween?! But it is tomorrow!'' 

''I know. But this way we'll earn more money or candy. And what if my parents change their minds? ''

 

Kiara was still laughing trying to be serious.

 ''Well, maybe it's better today. We'll be the first ones to arrive.''

 

You went and and earned 40$ together. Kiara went home earlier because she had to go visit her father in another city.

When you came back home, your parents started to yell at you.

 

 ''Where are you at this time?!''

It was 8.40PM.

''Why are you dressed up as a clown?! Go to your room,take that off and you're forbidden to go out!"

 

They ruined your day. They always do. You felt sad and almost started to cry, but you held it in. Somewhere at about 10PM you went to sleep. Before sleeping you were writing in your diary:

                                           ''Dear diary,today was great,but my parents ruined everything as always.. ='((..I'm sad,but also happy 'cuz I earned about 20$ and some candy.I was just playing the guitar..I was playing T-Ara's ''Day and night'' and ''We were in love''. now I'm going to sleep..Not actually..I'll be listening my favourite songs BF- My lady & Don't touch my girl..I just love those songs..

 

DATE: 1st of November SATURDAY

...♫ Saranghae neol gaseum apado dareungotman ♫...

 

''Ya! Shut up you little dream-crusher!'' You had to wake up for guitar lesson..

''I can't wake up now, I want to sleep!'' You turned it off.

 

When you came back home, lunch was already over, but it was only 10.45 in the morning..

 

''What is this? It's already done? Ah well.. ''

 ''Hey!'' your sister yelled ''You don't get any of these!'' Your sister said it in a spoiled way.

''What?'' 

''That's right! Nothing for you!'' she said it with a smirk. ''You! Why did you take it off? (costume) It fits you perfect!''

You almost hit her.

 

You felt sad and went into your room. You took some of your money and went to buy something to eat.

A second before you opened the door to go they stopped you.

 

''Wait for a second! We are going to visit some cousins!''

 ''Okay.'' you said it happily.

''But you are not going. You will stay to clean the whole house.'' 

 

You were getting angry.The whole house?! Are they normal?!

 

''WHAT?''

 ''You heard me.'' 

''Fine.''

 ''Nobody mustn't come to see you.We will lock you in house so nobody can come. If anybody comes you don't answer. Understand?''

Your mother said it mean. You were holding back so you don't hit her..So you said calmly

''Fine.''

 

Your parents didn't know how wild you can be, so when they left you jumped from 2nd floor window.

Huh..It's not that high as it seems. You thought to yourself.

 

You went to see Kiara a bit and explained everything to her.

 

 ''Ugh..I hate your parents..Sorry,but..'' 

''Me too..But I respect them as much as I can..I try my best.''

''Remember when you were four years old? You ran away so police was looking for you?''

 '' Oh, yeah, I remember it very good..Those were good times..haha.. Well,I'm going now,I have to clean...'' 

''..but if they locked you..How did you get out?!''

 ''I just jumped through the window..''

 

You were smiling.

 

 ''From..window?!?! From second floor?!?!?!''

''Ne...''

''ARE YOU NUTS?! I mean,it's normal for you,but how are you going to climb up?!''

 

Kiara was freaking out.

'' I'll climb up a tree next to my balcony, and then I'll jump from balcony onto window.''

 ''Well..  OH,well..It's you.. I didn't expect anything normal from you..Good luck!''

 

You went home and cleaned the whole house. Then you listened your favourite songs and fooled around your room. After a few minutes your parents called you to get dressed, you're going somewhere.

 

Why do we have to go there every Saturday?!... I want to watch movie,at least once..

You got dressed and you were waiting in front of the door. While you were waiting, your cellphone rang. It was unknown number.

 

''Hello?''

''Your parents had an car accident.''

 ''What?!''

 

Although you didn't care you ran to Kiara's house and told her. She went with you to closest bus and you both went to see them.