Chapter 9

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Jiyong’s POV]

“Where am I?” I asked myself. A pretty girl that sat beside me smiled.

“Are you okay?” She said then held my arm. I smiled back to her.

“Do you remember your own name?” She asks me. I shook my head.

“Your name is Jiyong.” I nodded then look around the room. It’s huge and kind of creepy. The colour of the wall is grey and I just saw a spider web. IT’S A SPIDER WEB. I HATE SPIDERS.

“Why? What’s wrong?” She asks me then looked around the room.

“Does the room look familiar to you?”

“No.” I answered shortly, still looking at the spider web. What kind of hotel room is this?

“Erm… Where exactly am I and who are you? Why are you being so nice to me?”

“You don’t like your wife treating you nicely?” She said. She looks upset.

“I’m your husband?”

“Hae-in!” She shouted. After a few minutes of waiting, a young woman with a maid outfit came in.

“Yes, Your Highness.”

“Please help me to take care of him for a while. Don’t let anyone except appa and umma to enter this room. He his still unstable and he just woke up. Araseo?” said the girl who claimed herself as my wife.

“Yes, Your Highness.” The maid said then smiled.

----------------------------------------------

[Your POV]

I was sitting on the bench near the lake when I heard Daesung oppa, Youngbae oppa, Seunghyun oppa and Seungri called out my name.

“________~ah!” Seungri called out. I turned around and saw Daesung oppa pointed out at me.

“There she is!” Daesung oppa shouted. They ran quickly towards me.

“What are you guys doing here? You went to Japan to meet me?” I asked then gave them some spaces to sit.

“Jiyong… Jiyong…” Seunghyun oppa said, lost his breath from running.

“What? What’s wrong with Jiyong oppa?” I asked curiously.

“He had lost his memory about you!” Daesung oppa said with his hands pointing to his head.

“He still remember us but not you _________~sshi.” Youngbae oppa said.

“Wha… What?” I said. I don’t want to cry but I can’t stop the tears from dropping.

“__________~ah. Don’t cry. We’re here to bring you back to Korea, to meet him.” Seungri said then patted my back.

“I think Hyuna~sshi did something to him.” Seunghyun oppa said.

“It’s okay…” Daesung oppa said the caress my hair.

“Where do you stay? You better pack up and follow us.” Youngbae oppa said.

“I stayed in an apartment at Osaka.” I said then wiped my tears.

“Show us the way.” Youngbae oppa said then lead me to the car.

“Woo… Gentleman…” Seungri said then nudge Seunghyun oppa. I heard Seunghyun oppa chuckled a little.

 

~In the car~

“I don’t you to be so stressed so… I’ll let you play Doraemon game in my phone.” Daesung oppa said then gave me his cute eye smile.

“Yah, Daesung hyung. She’s not a kid anymore! You should let her play ‘Temple Run’” Seungri said then took his phone from his hand.

“Maknae! That’s my phone you pabo!” Daesung oppa said then took his phone from Seungri.

“Psst,  _________~sshi.” Seunghyun oppa said.

“Mm? What is it?” I asked.

“Ignore those two big babies.” Seunghyun oppa said then Daesung oppa and Seungri heard when Seunghyun oppa called them ‘big babies’.

“Hyung, I heard that.” Both of them said at the same time. A few seconds of silence, then they started to argue again. “Temple Run!!” Seungri shouted.

“Aniya!! Doraemon game is more fun!!” Daesung oppa shouted.

“Would you guys be quiet at the back there, except for _________~sshi.” Youngbae oppa shouted then kept quiet. It’s the first time I heard him shouted. He’s usually a quiet type.

 

~At my apartment~

“Wow! It is clean as I expected. Hmmm…” Seungri said. Seunghyun oppa hit his head then said,

“Pabo! She’s a girl not a boy like you.” I chuckled at his statement.

“Usually my apartment is kind of messy when I’m alone, but… I always clean it up after a while.” I said then rubbed my cheeks. It’s quite embarrassing to reveal things like that in front of boys.

“At least you have cleaned it up right after you mess it up. Not like this Seungri guy, he never cleans his place.” Youngbae oppa said.

“Hyung!! I did clean my place up!” Seungri said.

“It’s because someone reminds you to clean up your place.” Daesung oppa said then looked around my apartment. “Oh! You kept this photo.” Daesung oppa said then smiled.

“What is it?” Seunghyun oppa said then walk towards Daesung oppa. “It’s the photo of the six of us. I miss this moment, when Jiyong usually joke around with _______~sshi.”

“Yeah, I miss that moment too.” I said then shed a tear. I wiped it quickly before any of them notices. Suddenly, a message came. *Jagiya! You’ve got a text~* the text ring tone was Jiyong oppa’s voice.

“Was that Jiyong’s voice?” Youngbae oppa asked.

“Oh… It’s my text ring tone. Mianhae…” I said then swiped the screen.

__________________

From: Minwoo~sshi

Hey… How are you? It’s been long we haven’t met. I’m busy with my work so… I can’t entertain you. :(

___________________

I replied his text.

___________________

To: Minwoo~sshi

Gwenchana…  My friends from Korea came to visit me. Gokjeonghajima… I hope you are fine. Take care okay? I’m leaving to Korea. Although we will never meet again, we can keep in touch since you have my phone number.

___________________

“Who are you texting?” Seungri ask as he sat beside me.

“Chingu… Wae…?” I asked.

“I thought maybe you got a new boyfriend and you’re texting him right now.” Seungri said.

“Nonsense! I will never get a new boyfriend after Jiyong oppa.” I said. Suddenly I realized something. “Wait… Aren’t you guys vampires too? How can you stay alive in the morning?”

“Oh… We use a magic called Morning Glory.” Seungri said,

“Morning glory? Isn’t that a name of a flower?” I said to Seungri.

“It means, we can live in the morning without dying.” Daesung oppa explained. I nodded.

“I better pack up my things.” I said to them.

“We volunteered to help.” All of them said at the same time. I smiled.


Hey! I'm back with a new update! It's kinda long so enjoy reading! Can I quest for some comment? ㅋㅋㅋ