Chapter 7

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Your POV]

I woke up with sweat all over my body. I dreamt that I was marrying other guy instead of Jiyong oppa. I got out of the bed and went to the front door. I wanted to go out to get some fresh air. I open the front door and there was a bouqet of flowers and a crad on the floor. I picked up the card and flowers. I open the envelope and read the card in it. 'Invitation to Jiyong and Hyuna's wedding'. I almost cried when I I"m reading the invitation card. I rather die than seeing the guy I loved marry other girl. I went to the washroom and get myself cleaned up and I wore the best dress. Daesung oppa drove me to the wedding ceremony.

We're on our way to the Nightosphere City's church. We reached there and there were a lot of vampires. I didn't know vampires go to church. We entered the church and sat on one of the benches. We waited for the bride to come. I saw Jiyong oppa wearing his wedding tux, standing next to the priest. He looks more like a gentleman than a cute innocent vampire prince. Since he's the prince and Hyuna's the princess, many people came to their wedding, including me. After a few minutes of waiting, finally the bride came. She looked pretty in that wedding dress. The music started to play when she walked down the aisle with Jiyong oppa's dad. Daesung doesn't seems to like her. He clenched his fists. I held his arms and he looked at me. "Gwenchana oppa.. I'm okay.." He looked at me with a soft expression and caress my hair.

After the wedding ceremony, everyone went to greet the bride and the bridegroom. I walk towards Hyuna and said, "Congratulations...​" I said then smiled. I've tried to make a sincere smile to her but it doesn't seem to work. "I didn't expect you to come." She said then smirked. "Why aren't you crying? Don't you feel sad when the guy you loved marries another girl?" She said again. I gave her a bitter smile and said, "I don't have a right to cry over a married guy." Hyuna tilted her head. "Yup.. You're right. You have no rights to cry over him. He's not yours anyway.." I just blinked my eye. I have nothing more to say so I just walk away. "Perhaps, you've given MUCH burden to Jiyong." She said then laughed a little. I started to get annoyed and turned around. "​YOU JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH DON'T YOU?!" I shouted at her. The people who attend the wedding looked at me at the same time. I pulled Daesung and ran outside.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The next morning~

"What?! That girl is crazy! How could she say that to you! If I were you, I'll pull her lips until 6 inches, which is as high as my wedges!" Yoona said. "Calm down, girl! Why is Hyuna so mean?" Sunny said. "How am I suppose to calm down in this kind of situation?!" Yoona said then slammed the mug on the coffee table. "Woow.. Chill dude.. No matter how bad your words is, it can't kill Hyuna. Action speaks louder than words." Taeyeon said to Yoona. "You should've done the same thing to her." Hyoyeon suggest.

"That would make it worser!" Tiffany protested. "Quiet guys! Give __________ the chance to speak up. It's not you guys whose gonna use all the wierd ideas.... Aish.." said the cute maknae, Seohyun. "It's okay Seohyun. I think I wanna rest after all of the tiring fight with Hyuna. I'm going for a vacation." I said. They nodded in agreement. "Well.. where are you going for the vacation?" Sooyoung asked. "I can't tell you guys.. I need some privacy for a few months.. I should go. Annyeong.." I said then walk away. They looked at me in silence.


Hey guys! I think this is the longest chapter? Or.. Not.. Please do leave a comment! COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

P/S: Sorry for the typical errors.. I was rushing when my mom asked me to close the computer.. Mianhae..

UminoHaiku~