Chapter 6

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Your POV]

I woke in the morning. I stretch my hands and called out Jiyong oppa's name, "Jiyong oppa!" No response. "OPPA!" I called out louder this time. "Where is that guy?" I walk into the kitchen. There's a note on the fridge. "Jagi~ I'm hanging out with the guys.. I'll be back at 10 p.m. Mianhae.. Call me if you need help." I widened my eyes when I saw the word, 10p.m. "10p.m.?! Owh.. Oppa.... I'm BORED!!!!" I took the stick note and lay on the couch. Someone rang the bell. "Oppa?" I stood up quickly then open the door. "Can you please sign here miss?" The mailman said. "Err... Sure.." I took the bouquet of flowers inside. "Aish oppa... You're so sweet." There's a paper in between the flowers. "Meet me at the Han River, now~" I tilted my head.

(At the Han River...)

 

I wore the best clothes and I does my hair. I sat on the bench, waiting for him. I saw someone waving to me from far. I walk towards that guy and I'm sure it's not Jiyong oppa. Someone cupped my mouth with a handkerchief. I felt dizzy. I collasp and blackout. When I woke up, I was sitting on a chair tied up. "Oh.. You woke up. So you're ___________. You're quite pretty too. No wonder Jiyong likes you." A female voice said. "Where am I?" I asked. "Do you have to know?" The voice said in an annoyed voice. "Of course I have to know and why am I tied like this?" The voice laughed. I wanted to roll my eyes but I can't because that person is looking at my every move, even my eyes.

 

[Jiyong's POV]

"Jagiya~ I'm back! Jagiya? Aish.. Where is she?" I look every corner of the apartment but there's no sign of her. Since I can detect her using my brain.. I suspect that she just went to Han river. I drove my car to Han River. I search all around it. Still no sign of her. Then, my brain told me that she's at  Hyuna's mansion. Why is she there anyway? 

(At Hyuna's mansion.)

I thought I heard ___________ voice scream. I ran to where the voice come from. I knock the door roughly. "Jagiya! Are you in there?!" Someone opened the door. "Oh? You call me jagiya? FINALLY... Hey.. What's up?" She her lips. I look at her in disgust. "Where's __________?!" I shouted at her. "What? _________? I thought she's with YOU." I gave her a sharp glare. "LIAR! She's not even with me! I know you hid her somewhere!" She rolled her eyes. "Stop shouting, babe. You could have made my eardrums explode." She said then laughed. 

I pushed her and enter the room. I saw ___________ tied up on a chair. I was about to approach her but Hyuna was quite fast. She went towards _______ an put a knife on her neck. "One step closer... One head off.." Hyuna said then smirked. "Let her go!" I said then look at ___________. I guess Hyuna cover her ears so that she can't hear me. "Choose between this two sweet scenes.. She dies or marry me..." I widened my eyes. Ottoke.... For _________'s sake, I should choose, MARRYING HER... I don't want to but.. What can I do? "I'll... Marry you.." Hyuna laughed then unties _________. "Oppa!" She said then ran towards me. I hugged her tightly. "Gwenchana?" I asked her then carress her hair. "I'm okay.."

"Stop hugging my to-be husband" Hyuna said. "To-be husband?" ___________ asked then look at me. "I ask him to choose wether to marry me or to kill you." __________ looked at me. "Why don't you tell her to kill me? Don't you love me?" _________ said then her tears fell. "I don't want her to kill you because I love you. I love you sincerely." I said then hugged her. She automatically pushed me away. She ran outside. "___________!" I was about to chase her but Hyuna stopped me. "We should get ready for our wedding.." Hyuna said then pulled me to the opposite direction.