Chapter 14

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[The next morning | Your POV]

“Seunghyun oppa, do you know where the grocery shop is?”

“There’s no grocery shop in Nightmosphere. Well, we do have shops but it only sells blood. We’re immortals remember?” Seunghyun oppa said as he nudged me.

‘Oh yea… I forgot.” I said then scratch my head.

“Don’t mind about cooking meals for us, ________.” Seungri said as he took a magazine and read it.

“But I’m a mere mortal… I need food and drinks to live.”

“Oh my… I’m so sorry ________~sshi. I totally forgot that you’re a human.” Seunghyun oppa apologized.

“It’s okay but, won’t you mind sending me back home?”

“Don’t you want to stay for a few more days?” Seunghyun oppa asked.

“Oppa… I have to eat you know?”

“Araseo… Let’s go.” Seunghyun oppa said as he ruffled my hair.

-----------------------------------

“Have a safe ride home!” I said then waved.

“Neh~” He said then drove away.

When I was about to walk towards the apartments elevator, I froze in my footsteps.

“Damn! I should have told Seunghyun oppa to send me to the grocery shop. Aish!” I said as I hit my head.

“Are you alright, Miss?” A male voice asked.

I turned to see a cute looking guy. He gave me a warm smile.

“I’m fine. Are you new here? I’ve never seen you before.” I said then tilted my head.

“Yes, I’m new here. I just moved in last week.”

“Oh I see… You moved in with your family?”

“No, I moved with my friends.” He said then smiled.

“By the way, my name is Shin _________. You can call me ________.”

“Oh, nice to meet you __________~sshi. My name is Lee Sungjong.” He said then smiled.

“Yah Sungjong!” A guy shouted as he walked towards our direction.

“That’s my friend, Sunggyu.”

“Sungjong, help us with the stuff. Don’t flirt with girls.” Sunggyu said.

“Won’t you mind if I help?” I told Sunggyu.

“It’s okay.” Sunggyu said.

“Please let me help. I bet there’s a lot of thing’s you have to bring.”

----------------------------------------------

[At the Nightmosphere | No One’s POV]

Jiyong lay on the couch as he read a spell book he found at the mansion’s library

“Yah Jiyong. What’s up with that serious face?” Youngbae said as he sat on Jiyong’s leg.

“Quit it hyung. You’ll break my leg.”

“Neh~ I will stop, my prince.” Youngbae said then chuckled.

“I miss her…” Jiyong mumbled.

“Don’t mumble Jiyong.” Youngbae said as he took out his phone.

“Mm…” Jiyong said as he continued reading the book.

“Hyung, I don’t remember having spell books in our mansion.” Seungri said as he stared at the book cover.

“You learn magic spell? I thought only witches and warlocks read spell books.” Seunghyun said as he munched his sandwich.

“Whoa~ you’re a one weird vampire. Vampires don’t eat sandwiches hyung.” Seungri said as he sat next to Youngbae.

“I’m used to eating sandwiches. No one can STOP me.” Seunghyun said as he took the last bite of his sandwich.

“Does the sandwich have blood in it?” Seungri asked.

“Of course there is!” Seunghyun said angrily.

“Chill hyung. I was just asking.” Seungri said then pouted.

Seunghyun folded his arms then looked away.

“I’m a vampire too you know…” Seunghyun said in a low tone.

“Forgive me hyung~” Seungri said then hugged Seunghyun tightly.

“Araseo maknae.” Seunghyun said then ruffled Seungri’s hair.

“Hey Jiyong. What’s up with that face?” Youngbae asked as he stared at Jiyong’s sulky face.

“Nothing…” he said as he played with his fingers.

“I know you missed her hyung. Hey, why don’t we go over to her house?” Seungri said.

“That’s a great idea!” Seunghyun said.

“Are you guys sure? Who’s gonna take care of this mansion then?” Jiyong asked.

“The maids are going to take care of the mansion.” Seungri said calmly.

“I’ll call my noona…” Seunghyun said as he fished his phone from his pocket.

 

-------------------------------------------------

“Are we there yet?” Seungri ask.

“No.” Jiyong said as he concentrates on the road.

“Hyung, you said you won’t cheat at Hyuna’s back.” Daesung said,

“Am I cheating on her now?”

“Well… you were about to.” Seunghyun answered.

“So… going to another girl’s house means cheating at the wife’s back? Nonsense…” Jiyong said as he shook his head.

“But you said you won’t be a cheater.” Seungri teased.

Jiyong immediately made a quick U-turn.

“Hyung! What the heck are you doing?!” Seungri ask Jiyong.

Jiyong stopped the car and open his seatbelt. He went out of the car and left the four of them in the car. Youngbae quickly caught up with him and stop him by pulling his hand.

“Jiyong! Are you out of your mind? What do you think you’re doing, huh?!” Youngbae shouted.

The other three ran towards Youngbae and Jiyong.

“You guys expect me to love her back?! Past is past! Let me live my life without her.” Jiyong said as he continued to walk.

“Stop acting like this Jiyong!” Seunghyun shouted. Jiyong froze in his footsteps.

“Do you know the reason why you’re marrying Hyuna?” Daesung ask.

Daesung walk towards Jiyong and held the both of his shoulders.

“The reason is… you want to protect ________ from being killed by Hyuna.” Daesung said.

“J…Jinja?” Jiyong stuttered as he turned to look at his friends. The four of them nodded.

“What are we waiting for? Get in the car!” Seungri said.

-----------------------------------------

[Your POV]

I was watching ‘The Heirs’ when my apartments doorbell rang. I quickly ran towards the door and open it. I was surprised by a hug from Jiyong.

“W-what are you doing?” I said while trying to push him away.

When I was trying to push him away, he hugged me even tighter. I widened my eyes. I wanted to hug back but I just can’t.

“Mian…” He said then kissed my head.

I lift up my eyebrow in confusion.

“I should have known that I have the reason marrying Hyuna.” Jiyong said then stared into my eyes.

“Ji-Jiyong~shii…”

“Noona!!” Seungri interrupted.

“Pabo maknae! You’re destroying the scene!” Daesung said then smacked Seungri’s head.

“Mianhae hyung…” Seungri said then rubbed his head,

“How long have you guys been hiding there?” I asked.

“A few minutes ago…” Youngbae said then he gave me his eye smile.

“Ah~ I see. What’s up with the bags?” I ask.

“We’re gonna stay with you. For a few months, I guess?” Seungri said.

“Oh… I see. Come in.” I said.

“Wow…” Jiyong said in amazement.

“You used to stay with her here.” Youngbae said to Jiyong as he slung his arm around Jiyong.

“Really?” Jiyong said as he looked around.

He walked towards the table that has a photo frame. He picks the photo and stared at it.

“Isn’t it pretty?” Seungri said.

Jiyong just look at Seungri and continue to stare at the photo.

“You guys must be thirsty. I’ll ready the drinks for you guys.” I said then go towards the kitchen. I froze in my footsteps.

“Aish! Silly me! They can’t drink syrup drinks!” I said as I hit my head.

I went back towards the living room and sat on the couch.

“Where’s our drink?” Seunghyun asked.

“Mianhae oppa… I forgot that you guys could only drink blood.”

“What drama are you watching?” Seungri ask as he turned the volume louder.

“It is called ‘The Heirs’.”

“Who is that girl? She’s cute.” Seungri said.

“She’s in a girl group name f(x). Her name is Krystal.” I explained.

“Who is the guy next to her?” Jiyong ask.

“His name is Kim Tan. His real name is Lee Minho. I’m a big fan of him. I like his acting skills.”

“So you like him more than me?” Jiyong said as he pout.

I widen my eyes. I just keep quiet, speechless.


So sorry for not updating for a long time. I'll update at least 2-3 chapters before this Saturday because I need to do Christmas preparation at my hometown! Do comment~ ^^