Chapter 2

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Your POV]

Oppa.. Is that how you really looks like? A vampire?

He chant something again. What is it this time? There's a hole forming on a grave. He look around before he jumped into the hole. I ran towrds the hole and look into it. Should i follow him? I jump into the hole and screamed. "Omma!!!" I landed on something. I stand up and stare at the thing. It's a zombie! It caught my leg and I kicked it's face. I follow Jiyong oppa. I saw a couple of girls around him. "Your majesty, do you want me to take something for you? Or give you a show?" She said smiling sweetly. I almost get on my nerves but I remember I can't do that here because I could get busted.

"No. It's okay. I wanna take a bath." He said slumberly. "As usuall? Using fresh human blood?" she ask Jiyong oppa. He smirked. "Yes as usuall." I stick out my tounge. Eww.. Discusting.. Why would he wanna bath in fresh human blood? And I've been thinking.. Did he loves me for me or he loves me for my blood?

I followed them to one of the room in the castle. I peek into the room and saw him infront of a mirror. His sharp fangs, red pupils, pale lips and also pale skin makes me creep out. The girls are still in his room when he undress himself. I was totally angry. He never undress himself infront of me! I thought to myself. "Oh, Your majesty, you look brave with the abs on your body." The lady said. Without me noticing, I was screaming infront of the door. "WHAT THE MAN! HE'S MY BOY AND ONLY __________ CAN SAY HIS ABS ARE HOT!!" I cupped my mouth. Did I just scream? OMG.. I'm gonna be busted.

Seems like they didn't hear anything. Accept for Jiyong oppa. He wears only a towel and walk out of the room. "Oh.. He's coming! I better run!' I wisper to myself. I found a cupboard and hid inside it. He went near the cupboard and wisper to himself, "I smell humans around here. It could be dangerous to the vampire generations."

"Your majesty! Your shower is ready!" One of the girls said. He wisper to himself again, "I think I smell too much of _____ scent." He walk back to the room. That was close....


So how's chapter two? Here are some photo's for my readers!

  g_dragon_by_torakun14-d5771z5.png