Chapter 5

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Jiyong's POV]

"Let's go in. It's cold outside." I said then stood up. She followed me into the apartment. I sat on the couch and sigh. "Wae, oppa? Are you sad?" She asked me. "Ani.. I'm bored.." I hugged her waist. "I really felt alone right now. So.. Can we stay in this condition for a few minutes? Or longer.. If you won't mind." She nodded then peck my lips. "Omo.. You're turning into a tomato... Why blush? Like it's the first time that I peck you on the lips... Except.. kiss? Trust me.. I'm never gonna kiss you until we're married..." She said then smiled. I gave her a warm smile and rested my head on her shoulder. I guess I was too tired that I fell asleep.

She's standing beside an unknown guy. She's wearing a wedding dress. He open's her veil and kissed her. I wanted to stop that from happening but I just froze in my seat. The guy looked at me and gave me a dark glare. His eyes were telling me that I'm not gonna live any longer. Like he's gonna kill me right after his marriage. My visions get blurry and everything went black.

I sit up straight. "I'm in my room?" I asked myself. "Oh.. oppa.. You woke up. I guess you fell asleep when you were hugging me." I lied down and closed my eyes, ignoring her. I felt something on my chest. I opened my eyes. Her head is on my chest. I caress her hair. That dream... I wonder whose that guy.. Why is she marrying him and not me? I think my dream tells me something.. That dream is warning me something.. Warning me that something bad is gonna happen to ____________. When I was in my own thoughts... I felt something wet. I sat up and looked at her. She's crying in her sleep. I shook her body and called out her name.

"____________! _____________! Wake up!" She woke up and stare at me with her teary eyes. She hugged me tightly. "What happen? Did you have a bad dream?" She nodded. "What is it? Gwenchana, jagi... Just tell me.." I said to her and gave her a warm smile. "A.. A guy.... He... He shot you in my dream. I don't know who he is because I can't really see his face. He's wearing a mask." She stopped and wiped her tears. "That's all?" She nodded and hugged me back. "Geokjeongmal... I won't die if I someone shoot me. Vampires can't die.." I said calming her down. I was lying about the vampires won't die thingy.. Every creature dies.. Even vampires.. But vampires won't die if you use an ordinary bullet. My omma told me only silver bullets killed vampires.. Like how they killed my father..

"Jiyong! Get inside!"  I frowned. "Wae, appa?" I asked him. "GET INSIDE NOW!!" I nodded then ran into the house. I heard a bang sound and I heard my father shouted. I peek through the window and saw my father groan in pain. My mother locked the door and hugged me tightly. Her tears fell onto my head while my noona, cried next to her. 

I shook my head. Trying not to recall back my nightmare. I look at my watch. 7.12p.m. That fast?, I thought. I realised that she's not lying right beside me. I search everywhere. In the bathroom, not here. At the kitchen? not here too. At the living room? No one. "Where did she go?" I asked myself. I called her but she didn't answer. I sat on the couch and think. Maybe she go to her favourite place, I thought then sighed.


So.... How was it? Sorry if it took so long for just this short chapter. I've been quite busy.. Jinja mianhae. *Bows, bows.* By the way, thanks for waiting! *Wipes away my tears..*

UminoHaiku.