Chapter 4

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Your POV]

"Hey! Lets watch Twilight Saga 'The Breaking Dawn'!" Sooyoung said happily. "Vampires!!! I LOVE VAMPIRES!!" Tiffany screamed. "Quit it guys.. People are looking.." I said to them. "10 tickets coming right up!" Yoona said. "Yay! Movies!" Sunny said then smiled. When talk about vampires, it reminds me of Jiyong oppa. I smiled. "Gwenchana? What's with that crazy smile?" Yuri asked. "Oh.. I'm thinking about snails.." Jessica closed her ears. "Eww!! SNAILS!!

"What did I say?" I asked them. "You said you were thinking about snails.." Taeyeon said then giggled. "Oh.. Actually.. I was thinking about Jiyong oppa." They squealed. "That handsome vampire prince of yours?" Seohyun squealed. "What the heck is wrong with you? Stop squealing! Aish! It's annoying!" Seohyun pouted. "Mianhae..." I patted her shoulder. "Gwenchana.. Okay.. Let's forget about that.. Let's...." I said then give them a signal. "WATCH MOVIES!!!" All of us shouted together. "Kaja.." They nodded and enter the cinema.

[After a few hours of watching movie...]

"Annyeong!! See you guys tomorrow then!" I said to them. "Neh!" They said altogether. I smiled then drove back to Jiyong oppa's apartment. I don't feel like staying at my own apartment. I felt lonely without him by my side. I feel like there's an empty space when he's not with me. It's kind of cloudy so there's totally no sunlight. After I reach the apartment, I saw him, sitting at a bench under a tree. I ran towards him and sat beside him. "So... How's your day?" He asked me. "It's fun. But it would be more fun if you were there with us." He patted my head. "Mianhae jagiya..." I looked at him. "Wae?" He looked at me with soft, loving eyes.. Which almost made me fainted. "Well... Maybe tomorrow night I will bring you to.. Anywhere you wanted to go."

"Jinja? Eyy... Stop with your nonsense.. We can't go because you have to visit the undead kingdom.. Right?" He looked at me and widened his eyes.. I cupped my mouth.. ~O...kay...  So.. Never tell your secrets to me.. I'll totally tell everyone about that.~ "Moragu? Repeat your sentence..." I shook my head. "How did you know all this.. Tell me!

"I..I... To be honest.. Last monday, I followed you because I was curious.. I thought you would cheated on me or something.." He glared me. I gulped. "I'm not that kind of person. Since.. You already know about this thingy... Don't tell anyone... Jebal.. I can't let anyone know that I'm an immortal person.." He looked at me straight in the eye.. "Will you still love me? Although you knew that I'm A VAMPIRE PRINCE?" I widened my eyes.. "Of course I'll still love you! How could you say that I didn't love you? Aish.. You're bad.. oppa.." He hugged me. "I'm not.." He wispered. I felt a chill ran down my spine.. "ert.." I said to him. He laughed at my statement.