Chapter 10

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Shinyeong’s POV]

It’s been 5 years since I met __________. I wonder where she is now. No news of her. I tried calling her but she didn’t answer. Maybe she changed her phone number.

 

~At Japan International Airport

I was inside the plane waiting for passengers to enter. It’s a flight from Japan to Korea. I greeted the passengers that entered the plane.

“Hey, can I have your phone number?” A guy asked with a seducing smile.

A guy with blond hair pushes him forward and said, “I’m sorry if he’s disturbing you miss.” He bowed then walks towards his seat.

A familiar girl walks in then smiled to me. I stopped her by holding her hand. She looked at me then said, “Yes…?”

“Wae _________?” A guy with blue hair asked.

 

[Your POV]

“Wae _________?” Seunghyun oppa asked.

“I… Don’t know.” I said to him,

“Are you Shin _________?” The stewardess asked.

“Oh, yes. I am Shin __________.” I said to her.

“Really…?” She said then hugged me. I was shocked at her action.

“Chingu~ah! It’s me! Kim Shinyeong!” She said.

“Erm… Miss…? Can we go to our seat first? You can talk to her later.” Youngbae oppa said then smiled.

“Oh. Neh… Araseo.” Shinyeong said to him.

-----------------------

I was at my seat playing ‘Candy Crush’ when my friend, Shinyeong came to me and said, “___________~ah… It’s been long since we have graduated. I tried to call you but your number is not in the service.”

“Oh… I forgot to text you my new number. I’m sorry, I totally forgot about you.” I said as I held her hand.

“Gwenchana. Why don’t you give me your number?” She said then pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. I told her my phone number and she quickly dropped it down.

 

~Incheon International Airport

“Wah~! I’m home Korea!” Daesung oppa shouted then open his arms wide.

“Seungri is back people!!” Seungri said then open his arms wide. Seunghyun oppa joined in too.

“Tabi is back!” He shouted.

I chuckled at their cuteness. Youngbae oppa joined in too.

“Korea never changed since I left, even the people too.” I said then look at the blue sky above.

“Come on! We have to meet Jiyong hyung now!” I heard Seungri shouted. Daesung oppa came towards me then pulled my hand.

------------------------

We’re on our way to the usual graveyard where I first found out that Jiyong oppa is a vampire.

“We’re here.” Seunghyun oppa said.

“Oh? The weather is changing.” I said.

“It’s because Youngbae hyung is doing this ritual… erm… What ritual?” Seungri oppa asked.

“He’s going to open the passage to the Vampire Land! Just kidding, it’s the passage to the Nightmosphere.” Daesung oppa said

“How did you guys died?” I asked.

Seungri, Daesung and Seunghyun oppa looked at me weirdly.

“We don’t know… We were born to be a vampire.” Seunghyun oppa answered.

“Come one guys… we’re gonna be late.” Youngbae oppa said.

------------------------------------------

“Nightmosphere never changed.” You said then smiled.

“I missed the smell of the undead.” Youngbae oppa said then breathe in the air.

“Whoa! I found another cute bone! I shall give this to Jiyong hyung.” Daesung oppa said then put the bone in his pocket.

 

[No one’s POV]

You and the rest of Jiyong’s friends arrived at the castle. You quickly ran towards the castle door but you were stopped by Taeyang.

“Don’t… There are too many guards. You can’t go in without asking the permission from the ‘princess’.” Taeyang said, stressing the word princess.

“How could it be? Everyone is welcomed in the castle.” You said.

“After the incident where Jiyong was unconscious, she took over the whole kingdom and changed the rules.” Taeyang explained.

“She’s mean…” Daesung said then pouted.

“Jiyong did a right thing too. If he didn’t marry Hyuna, __________~sshi could have been killed.” T.O.P said in a serious tone.

“You’re back!” A familiar voice said.

The five of you turned to see who it was.

“Hyuna…” Seungri growled under his breath.

“I didn’t expect you would be here! Why don’t you come in?” She said then smiled sweetly.

“What has gone into her?” Seungri asked T.O.P as he shrugged.

The guards glared at Daesung. Daesung’s eyes turned sharp as he hissed at the guard.

“You guys wanna visit Jiyong?” Hyuna suddenly asked.

“Why are you being so kind to us?” Daesung asked.

“Why can’t I? Is it a sin to do that?” Hyuna said, looking right at the five of you.

“No. It’s just… Never mind…” Seungri said then folded his arms.

“Come in…” Hyuna said as she opened the door.

“Hyung!” Daesung said as he ran towards Jiyong’s bed.

“Daesung… Am I really married?”

“Err… Give me a few second.” Daesung said as he smiled at Jiyong sweetly.

Daesung ran towards Youngbae and whispered something to him.

“Hyung… What should I answer?” Daesung whispered.

“Just tell him the truth.” Youngbae said to him.

“Yes, you’re married hyung.” Daesung said as he played with his hands.

“But… how?” He said as he stared into Daesung’s greenish eyes.

“Long story hyung…” Daesung said.

“Why don’t you greet Jiyong, huh ___________?” Seunghyun said to you.

“I… I don’t have the rights to.” You said.

“Who say so?” Hyuna said then smiled.

“Go on…” Seunghyun said.

You slowly walk towards his bed and stood at the back of Daesung.

“Daesung~ah… who is she?” Jiyong said as he pointed at you.

“Oh… she’s… your ex-girlfriend.” Daesung said as he whispered the last part.

“But… she’s a human, right?” Jiyong said.

“Could you guys leave us for a moment? __________~sshi, you stay here.” Daesung said.

The three of them went out, so as Hyuna.

“Hyung, let me tell you a simple story. You met her by an accident. Then, a year later, she found out that you’re a vampire. One day, Hyuna was so madly in love with you and she wanted to kill __________. You don’t have a choice but to agree to marry her. ___________ moved to Japan and we brought her back here. Oh, I left out something; maybe Hyuna had poisoned you with a love potion. The end~” Daesung said then gave Jiyong his eye smile.

Jiyong looked at him blankly.

“Oppa, I don’t think he understands a word that you’re saying.” You said to Daesung.

“Oh, really? Mianhae hyung. Maybe, I’ll ask Seunghyun hyung to explain to you. And one more thing, I wanted to see the both of you romancing so badly. You guys look cute together, am I right, _________~sshi?” Daesung said to you as you kept quiet.

“Okay? This… is so awkward.” Daesung said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Jiyong and you just kept quiet.

“How about, you introduce yourself, again, to Jiyong hyung, huh?” Daesung said.

“Hi, I’m Shin ___________.” You said as you held out your hand.

“I’m Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.” He said as he shook your hand.

‘I miss his cold hand.’ You thought.

“Urm… Could you let go of my hand?” Jiyong said politely.

“Oh? Oh! I’m so sorry, Mr. Kwon.” You said as bowed.

“You’re being too formal.” Jiyong said.

“What should I call you then?” You asked.

“Just call me Jiyong.” Jiyong said then gave you a warm smile.

“Nado lovey dovey dovey~” Daesung sang.

You hit his arm as you blushed.

“What was that for?” Daesung asked.

You shook your head then closed your face with your palms.


Story updated! Sorry for not updating for a million years. *Bows bows*