Chapter 3

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Jiyong's POV]

I sneaked into my apartment quietly. Trying not to wake her up. I tip toe to my room and I saw her sleeping there peacefully on my bed. It's almost 7.00 a.m. I better rest. I lied down beside her. I caress her hair and her soft cheek. I cannot believe that humans are that pretty and she's perfect. I remember how I met her. Well, not really...

[Flashback]

I was walking across the street when a car hit me. A girl came out from the car and quickly ran to me. "Omo! Gwenchana?! Did you hurt anywhere?! Aigoo.. He's unconscious.. Ottoke? Aish.. I better bring him to apartment." she mumbled to herself.

THE NEXT DAY...

I woke up and I found out that I was in someone else's living room. I grunted in pain. "What happen? Where am I?" I asked myself. Someone came out of the kitchen door. It's a girl. She walk towards me and kneel down. "Gwenchana? Do you need anything?" I shook my head. "Where am I?"  I asked her. "Oh.. You're in my apartment. I brought you back to my apartment because you were unconscious last night." She explained with a smile. My heart skipped a beat everytime she smiles. She stood up and walk towards the curtain. "WAIT!" I shouted at her. She turn around and asked me, "Wae? Do you need something?" I shook my head. "DON'T OPEN THE CURTAIN. PLEASE.. I'LL TELL YOU WHY.." 

"Actually, the sunlight can't touch my skin. It will burn me." She laughed. "You're just like a girl.. Who doesn't like to go near or under the sunlight.. HAHAHA!" She then cupped . "Hehe.. Mianhae.. I'm a bit too over when it comes to laughing." I smiled. It's better that she doesn't know my real identity.

[End of flashback]

After a few minutes, my eyes started to close and yup.. Dreamland..

[Your POV]

I woke up and look at the clock. It's 8:30 a.m. I sat on the bed and watch jiyong oppa sleep. He's cute although he has a perfect pale lips, sharp jaw, soft pale skin. I touch his cheek. As always, as cold as a person's dead body. I wonder why he doesn't want to say the truth that he is actually a vampire? LOL.. I don't think vampires are scary. They are cool and awesome.. And hot.. Hahaha.. just saying.. 

I walked in the bathroom and clean myself up. I picked up the best clothes and wear them. When I was brushing my hair, a pair of hands hugged my waist. "Where are you going?" he asked with his sleepy voice. He rested his head on my shoulder. How cute. "I'm gonna hangout with my friends. You wanna come" He kiss my cheek. "Ani.. I'm kinda tired. Maybe tomorrow night? We should go out on a date. It's been.." He counted with his hand. "10 months.. Wow.. that long?" I laughed and pinched his cheek. "Annyeong oppa! I''ll be back at 4 p.m." He nodded and I drove my car to the place where I usually go with my friends.


Sorry for not updating for a long time! MIANHAE.. *bows, bows* Hope you guys like it!

UminoHaiku~