Chapter 11

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire Prince?! [DISCONTINUED]

[Your POV]

Jiyong sat on his bed and was talking to Daesung. I sat on the couch where the both of us used to cuddle in each others arms.

 

|Flashback|

“Oppa…” I said as I buried my face in his chest.

“Neh?” He said as he caressed my hair.

“Is it true that vampires can’t marry humans?” I asked.

“It’s true.” Jiyong said.

“Why did you continue our relationship?” I asked him.

“It’s because we were meant to be together.” He teased.

I hit his chest softly as he chuckled.

“Can’t we stay like this for an hour? Wait, no. Forever…”

|End of flashback|

 

I didn’t realize that Daesung had left the room.

Aish… why did Daesung oppa left me here alone with Jiyong?’ I thought.

I was trying to start the conversation with Jiyong.

“When did Daesung oppa left?” I asked him.

I don’t know why but I felt nervous when I talked to him. It’s the same feeling that I felt when I first became his girlfriend.

“Oh… he went out a few minutes ago. I guess he doesn’t want to disturb your daydreaming.” Jiyong answered.

“Jiyong sshi… you really don’t remember me?” I asked.

Jiyong stared at me for awhile and after a few seconds he answered.

“I’m not sure… but I’ve seen you in my dream.” Jiyong said.

I was startled by his statement.

“You’ve seen me in your dream?” I asked.

“The both of us were alone. You and I were sitting under a maple tree on a hill.” Jiyong told me.

I remember that scene! It was a week before Jiyong was married to Hyuna.

“What happen next?” I asked.

“I woke up.” Jiyong answered shortly.

I sigh as I stared at him.

Before I could ask more about his dream, Hyuna came in.

“Sorry for interrupting the both of you but, people will think that the both of you are having a fair or something?” Hyuna said.

“Mianhaeyo Hyuna~sshi…” I said as I bowed at her.

She smirked at me but right after she did that, her face showed a warm smile as she looked at Jiyong.

“I’ll go out.” I said to Hyuna.

“Wait!” I heard Jiyong said and I froze in my footsteps.

“When can we talk again?” Jiyong asked.

“I don’t know… maybe when your wife allows me to.” I said as walked out of the room.

As I went further from the room, warm liquid slid down my cheek as I walked.

I walk towards a familiar room. It’s the room where I used to hide myself from Jiyong whenever I got jealous when he's teasing the maid. I missed all the moments… Now, it’s just a distant memory.

I entered the room and observed it. Nothing had changed. Except for the curtains… They used to be yellow but now it’s black.

“Trying to recall the memory?” I heard Seungri’s voice said.

“Neh… I missed all the moments.” I said as I sigh.

“Well, you can make Jiyong fall in love with you again.” Seungri said as he slung his arm on my shoulder.

“That’s impossible. He’s Hyuna’s husband.” I said.

“Nothing is impossible in the Nightmosphere. You wanna know a secret?” Seungri said.

“What? What secret?” I asked curiously.

“Vampires in the Nightmosphere is different from the humans. They cheated on each others back. Lying and gossiping about how bad that vampire is and etc.” Seungri said.

“Yeah. I noticed.” I said then smirked.

“You, you noticed?” Seungri asked.

“Oppa… I know you’re good at back stabbing people, especially girls.” I said as I crossed my arms.

“So you’re getting along with Seungri?” A voice suddenly said. Seungri and I turned around to look.

“Jiyong must be proud of you Seungri.” Hyuna said then smiled.

“Shut the up Hyuna!” Seungri shouted as his purple eyes glow.

“Oppa…” I said as I held his arm.

“Alright… I won’t disturb your moment. Enjoy~” Hyuna said as she closed the door.

“I hate to see her in the Nightmosphere. She doesn’t belong here.” Seungri said.

“What do you mean she doesn’t belong here?” I asked.

“Her father is a ghost and her mother is a vampire. Her mother died a long time ago. Her husband killed her for cheating on his back.” Seungri said as he does his messy hair.

“Poor Hyuna…” I said.

“You pity her? Wah… I cannot believe you __________~sshi… You are too nice.… Even with evil vampires.” Seungri said.

“Oppa… where is a suitable place to relieve stress?” I asked.

“I know a place. Not quite far from this mansion."

----------------------------------------

“Why are the plants wilt? Poor plants.” I said as I shook my head.

“Those pretty plants don’t deserve to live in the Nightmosphere.” Seungri said as he crushed the flower.

“Oppa, you’re so mean!” I said as I hit his leg.

“Vampires are mean, __________. If Jiyong hyung had turned you into a vampire, you’ll have no mercy.” Seungri said.

“I am never turning into a vampire. NEVER.” I said as I look away.

 

“NEVER? Are you sure you don’t want to? Vampires are more awesome than humans. You could have run way faster than a normal human. Before you could be a real vampire, you should decide what powers you should have.” Seungri said. “Like what?” I asked.

“Earth, lighting, fire, ice, water, nature, shadow, and a lot more.” Seungri said.

“I always wanted to have an ice power.” I said.

“Then will you turn into a vampire?” he convinced.

“I don’t know…” I said as I look at the sky.

“Why are there no stars?” I asked Seungri.

“Why does Nightmosphere need stars? Geez girl… you ask too much.” Seungri said.

“Hey guys.” Youngbae said then sat next to me.

“How’s Jiyong oppa?” I asked him.

“He’s coming here.” Youngbae said then smiled.

“Jinja?” I said excitedly.

“Is Hyuna coming here too?” Seungri asked.

“No. She’s busy with her ruling the Nightmosphere.” Youngbae playfully said. I chuckled at his cuteness.

“Hey guys!” Daesung said. Seunghyun and Jiyong oppa were with him.

Jiyong said beside me then smiled.

“Hey…” He said.

“Hi…” I nervously said.

“You don’t have to be nervous __________~sshi…” Jiyong said.

“She’s always nervous. Don’t mind about her feelings Jiyong.” Seunghyun told him.

“Since my wife is away, I bet you wanna know about my dream, right?” Jiyong said.

“Maybe you should tell me your first dream.” I said.

“Well, the first dream was when I was walking out of a building and I got hit by a car.” Jiyong said.

“Then?” I asked. I’m so curious because the things he had said had happen.

“You came out of the car and you brought me into the car. The next day, I found out that I was in a living room. I grunted in pain and I’ve said something but I don’t remember. I saw you coming out of the kitchen and you knelt beside me. Then I woke up.” Jiyong said.

“Seriously you don’t remember me?” I asked.

He nodded as he played with his fingers.


Another update! Do leave a comment~ ^^