Can we talk?

I Hate you that I Love You

Jessica woke up when she felt someone sqeeze her body. She blink her eyes a couple of times and stare at the figure hugging her tight, she smiled and gently caress Yuri's face. Jessica giggle when she saw Yuri's tongue stock out. Unconsciously Jessica caress Yuri's lips. Yuri frown and stir from sleep, Jessica immediately close her eyes and pretend she's sleeping. Yuri rub her eyes and stretch her neck then look at Jessica. She slowly move and lift Jessica a little but Jessica lift her head then their faces are inches apart..

"Aaahhh.." Jessica shouted and push Yuri which cause Yuri to fall from bed.

"Aaww.." Yuri yelp and rub her head and . "As I expected.."Yuri mumble and stood up.

"I'm going now. Thank you." Yuri sarcastically said and left Jessica.

Jessica face turn dark red, she then cover her face with pillows..

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh..." She shouted.. "What is wrong with me?" she ask and frustatingly ruffled her hair.

______

At School...

Taeyeon and Tiffany was sitting at the bench waiting for their friends.

"Tae tae are you ok?" Tiffany worriedly ask and face Taeyeon. Taeyeon dorkily smile at Tiffany and nodded her head.

"You look like you haven't sleep--"Tiffany was cut when someone shouted.. "Taengoo, midget..." The duo turn their head and saw a blonde, y woman waving her hand like a kid. Taeyeon sigh and shook her head.

"You know her Tae tae?" Taeyeon sigh and weakly nodded her head she then lean on Tiffany's shoulder. "She's my cousin Fany ah." Taeyeon whisper.

"Hey.. Midget don't ignore me, aren't you happy I am here?" The blonde girl yelled and kick Taeyeon's feet. Taeyeon face her cousin and smack it's head.

"Why would I be happy huh?" Taeyeon shouted while her cousin rub her head.

"Hyo?" Yuri shouted and the blonde girl turn her head, she run and then jump at Yuri. Yuri catch her friend and chuckle .

"How are you Yul? Miss me?" Hyoyeon wink and shower Yuri's face with kisses.

"Eheem..Yaks.." Jessica muttered and pass Yuri and Hyoyeon.

"Excuse me?" Hyoyeon tap Yuri's shoulder to put her down, she then went to Jessica with eye brows arched and crossing her arms in her chest.

"Hyo stop it, she's my girlfriend." Taeyeon butted in and pull Jessica. Hyoyeon took a deep breathe and close her eyes. "Relax Hyo, she's not worth it. Relax" Hyoyeon thought and trying to relax.

"Midget, Yul..." A skinny, tall and gorgeous girl run and hug Yuri tight and slap Taeyeon's arms.

"Don't tell me you will study here as well?" Taeyeon sarcastically muttered and rolled her eyes.

"Why? aren't you happy?" The skinny girl whine. Yuri back hug the girl "Of course we are Soo.." Yuri whisper. Sooyoung face Yuri and warmly smile at her friend.

"Anyway this is my girlfriend Sunny.." Sooyoung wrapped her arms in her girlfriend's waist. Sunny bow and smile at the other girls.

"This is Tiffany and Taeyeon's girl Jessica." Yuri introduce her friends. Tiffany beamed her eye smile while Jessica fake a smile and then hug her lover. Yuri went to Tiffany's side and hug Tiffany.

Tiffany lean her head in Yuri's shoulder.

Ring.....ring......

Yuri excuse herself and answer the call. The girls continue chatting, Yuri went back to her friends and whisper something to Taeyeon.

"Guys I got something to do. See yah later.." Yuri smile at her friends and walk away.

"Yul.. where are you going? What about our class?" Hyoyeon shouted but Yuri just wave her hand and continue walking.

"Jess something came up, see you later ok?" Taeyeon whisper.

"What is it? Tell me everything now." Jessica coldly said.

"I'll tell you later ok? but now I'm in a hurry."Taeyeon warmly smile at Jessica then gently capture Jessica's lips. Jessica nodded her head weakly.

"Guys see you later.." Taeyeon smile and run to Yuri.

"Those two are..aaugghh" Hyoyeon stamp her foot.

"So Tiffany right?" Sooyoung offer her hand for a hand shake. Tiffany nodd and took Sooyoung's hand.

"You are Yuri's girlfriend?" Sooyoung wink and teasingly squeeze Tiffany's hand. Tiffany giggle and was about to shook her head when..

"No.." Jessica shouted. Tiffany look at her best friend and raise her brows. 

"What?" Jessica innocently ask. Tiffany shook her head while grinning..

"You look like an idiot." Jessica whisper at Tiffany.

"You are weird today. No? What does it mean?.." Tiffany whisper back and wink at her best friend.

"Whaat? Why are you two a couple now?" Jessica muttered angrily. Tiffany decided ignore her best friend.

"Eheem.. so you are not Yuri's girl? I thought you are coz you look perfect together." Hyoyeon nonchallantly said.

"Yes, Hyo is right. You like our Yul?" Sooyoung sit beside Tiffany. Tiffany grin and look at Jessica.

"Yes...I like Yul." Tiffany smirk and earn a glare from Jessica.

"Really? We will help you. Don't worry." Sooyoung clap her hands and high five Hyoyeon. The bell rang and they all went to their classroom. Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon introduce theirselves then went to their designated chair. Tiffany nudge Jessica "Why are you mad at me?" Tiffany whisper. Jessica ignore Tiffany.

"You like Yuri?" Tiffany tease Jessica.

"No, Never. I have Taeyeon Tiff remember that. I was just worried about you, Yuri is not good for you." Jessica blurted and turn her attention to their teacher.

"If Yuri will be my lover then I will be the luckiest girl here on earth Jessie. Though Yuri acts like she doesn't care but the truth is she's so sweet,caring, y, gorgeous,goddess in short almost perfect." Tiffany confidently muttered.

Jessica scoff "Unlike my Taeyeon, she is perfect." Jessica proudly exclaim.

"No one is perfect Jessie." Tiffany use as a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever..." Jessica rolled her eyes and lean on her table.

"What is wrong with you Jessica? Idiot....." Jessica curse herself and unconsciously shook her head.

"One minute more and surely your head will fall off." Tiffany elbowed Jessica and whisper.

"Funny.." Jessica fake a laugh and lean her head on the table again.

_______

Taeri..

Yuri and Taeyeon drove to an empty building. When they arrive Taeyeon immediately exit Yuri's car and run inside the empty building. Yuri follow Taeyeon, she saw her best friend clenching her hands  while walking to the corner. At the center two guys was tied up, Taeyeon went to the center and punch each guy hard.

"You hurt my girl.." Taeyeon shouted and throw punches to the guys that where tied up. The guys are groaning in pain and spitting blood on the ground.

Yuri stop her best friend."Relax Taengoo, so what is your plan?" Yuri ask then tap Taeyeon's shoulder and stare at the guys.

"Please forgive us. We are drunk on that time."The shorter guy pleaded.

"You almost harass my friend and sorry isn't enough." Yuri yelled and kick the shorter guy.

"Yul we need to call the police and let them decide. It's their job though." Yuri look at Taeyeon then nodded her head. Taeyeon grab her phone and call the police. After the police took the bastard guys, Yuri and Taeyeon went back to their school...

___________

Lunch break..

The girls went to cafeteria.

"Tiffany call YOUR Yuri now." Hyoyeon blurted and emphasize the word "your". Tiffany face turn red and she look away. Tiffany took her phone and call Yuri..

T: Yul where are you?

Y: Just arrive at school. You?

T: Cafeteria. we will wait for you here.

"Yul, Tiff said I love you.." Sooyoung shouted, Tiffany's face turn to dark red and hide her face with her palms.

Y: Haha..They are teasing you now? Don't worry, I'm coming.. no one can tease you except me..hehe..

T: Yul my heart leaps with glee..I thought you will defend me but I'm wrong. (Tiffany whine) ("eehhh.." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shouted)

Y: I'm just kidding Tiff.

Tiffany when a pair of hands wrap in her waist. Yuri dorkily smile at Tiffany and whisper "Miss me?"

"Who tease my Tiff huh?" Yuri release Tiffany in her grip and face Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Sooyoung pointed Hyoyeon.

"What? No it's not me..It's her" Hyoyeon defended herself and pointed Sooyoung. Sooyoung shook her head furiously but Yuri didn't believe her, Yuri step forward and struggle Sooyoung..

"Ca--can-tt  br-rea-th Y-yu-ul" Sooyoung tried hard to utter the words. Sunny slap Yuri's arms.

"Yul your killing Sooyoung.." Sunny whine. Yuri warmly smile at Sunny then release Sooyoung from her grip.

"huh.." Sooyoung exhale then glared at Yuri. The latter just innocently smile at Sooyoung.

"Taeng.." Jessica whine. Taeyeon dorkily smile and hug her girlfriend.

"Care to tell me where did you go?" Jessica whisper. Taeyeon sigh and took a deep breathe.

"Yuri ask her men to catch those bastards last night. She receive a call earlier from her men, telling that they have those bastards so we went there and I kinda take my revenge coz I can't help thinking that I was not there when you needed me. Thanks God and Yuri is with you or else --" Taeyeon wasn't able to finish her words when Jessica hug her lover tight.

"It's ok Taeng. Don't blame yourself ok?" Jessica lovingly caress Taeyeon face and peck her lover's lips.

"Eheem go get a room please. You are corrupting my innocent mind and eyes.." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes the shook her head. Taeyeon glared at her cousin. Hyoyeon just stock her tongue out. Yuri patted Hyoyeon's head "Don't mess with Taeyeon or else you'll be sorry." Yuri whisper. Hyoyeon chuckle.

"Yul.. what did you say?" Taeyeon whine.

"Eeeww Taengoo, whining doesn't suit you." Sooyoung butted in. The other girls burst into laughter.

Taeyeon step forward and face Sooyoung. The latter step back "Oo oh.." she mumble and hide in Yuri's back. Yuri smile at her best friend..

"Taengoo.. come on..chill.." Yuri whine and hug her best friend.

"Excuse me..Don't hug my Taeyeon." Jessica pull Taeyeon and glared at Yuri. The tan girl pout, Tiffany giggle and rub Yuri's back. Jessica frown and stare at Yuri and Tiffany.

"Jess what do you want to eat?" Taeyeon sweetly ask.

"Anything.."she shortly respond.

"Fany ah, you?" Tiffany shook her head "I'll come with you, I will buy Yuri's food as well" she muttered, Taeyeon nodd her head.

"Food.." Sooyoung jump up and down then drag her girlfriend, Hyoyeon follow her friends. Leaving Yuri and Jessica alone in the table. Yuri lean on the table to take a nap, while Jessica is staring at Yuri.

"Is she mad at me?" Jessica mentally ask while looking at Yuri. After a few minutes Tiffany and the other girls are back in their table.

"Yul.." Tiffany whine and lovingly Yuri's hair. Yuri lift her face but her eyes are still close. Tiffany giggle and pinch Yuri's nose.

"Why are you tired?" Tiffany sweetly ask and place Yuri's food. Yuri open her eyes and warmly smile at the latter.

"Wow.. You guys look perfect." Sooyoung butted in while munching her chips.

"I know Soo.." Yuri proudly muttered and hug Tiffany tight.

"Can we eat now?" Jessica butted in and roughly grab the fork. Tiffany grin..

"Yul say ahh.." Tiffany loudly exclaim.

"How sweet.." Hyoyeon squeal while clapping her hands. Yuri shyly open .

"Look at Yuri's face.." Sooyoung pointed the red face of Yuri. Yuri shook her head and act cool.

"What? I know I'm beautiful, you don't need to tell me." Yuri crack a joke to ease the teasing.

"Eeww.." Jessica's face show's how disgusted she is but still Yuri ignore her and didn't respond. Jessica look at Yuri wanting their eyes would meet but to her dismay Yuri didn't even look at her, she then sigh and eat her food. "I think I need to apologize." Jessica thought.

"Oops.. time to go now.." Taeyeon blurted as the bell rang.The girls stood up.

Jessica grab Yuri's arms.."Can we talk?" she whisper. Tiffany smirk then release Yuri's hand from her grip and continue walking. Jessica went to Taeyeon.. "I have to talk to Yuri ok?" she whisper, Taeyeon nodded her head and walk ahead.