TO THE MALL!

I Hate you that I Love You

Taeyeon was walking back and forth while clenching her fist.

"Aaaugghh.." she shouted in frustration. Taeyeon close her eyes trying hard to think what did she do. After a few minutes pass, Yuri appear and tap Taeyeon's head. The latter frown and roughly took off Yuri's hand from her head.

"Done making out?" Taeyeon sarcastically muttered.

Paak..

"I TOLD YOU WE'RE NOT MAKING OUT.." Yuri shouted, Taeyeon scoff and sigh heavily.

"Yul, what did I do last night? I didn't sleep walk right?" Taeyeon ask and look straight Yuri's eyes, the latter shrugg her shoulder.

"Thank for the help buddy.." Taeyeon said in a sarcastic tone. Yuri shook her head then pull the latter up.

"Follow me, I'll knock and call My baby then run to your Mushroom.

[yuri pause] Wait, If I will know you harass My Tiff, I will personally kill you Tae. I." Yuri sternly point herself and cup Taeyeon's face to face her. The latter furrowed her eyebrows, "Yul, she's not yours, SHE'S MINE. And for God sake Yul, why would I will harass nor hurt My Mushroom?" Taeyeon retorted, Yuri decided not to respond and drag her best friend where their girlfriends are.

Knock...

Knockk...

"Baby it's me.." Yuri spoke coz they knock a couple of times now and they didn't get any respond. After a few minutes the door swang open and a blonde girl appear while pouting cutely. Yuri chuckle and hug the latter tight.

"Why is My baby pouting?" Yuri peck Jessica's lips, Jessica stomp her foot and continue pouting. Yuri  face her girlfriend.

"Baby? What's wrong?Di--" Yuri wasn't able to finish her sentence when someone push her hard, luckily she was able to balance herself and prevent herself and Jessica from falling in the ground. Yuri turn around angrily. "Yah.." she shouted but the culprit ignore her.

"ert..get out from here.." Jessica angrily exclaim and was about to attack the poor midget, luckily Yuri was there and immediately pull her girlfriend.

"Baby, what did Taengoo do?" Yuri tighten her grip when Jessica was trying to get off. Jessica turn around and face her lover. "Nothing." she lied and cutely pout, Yuri giggle and pinch Jessica's cheek.

"My Baby is so cute." Yuri shower Jessica's face with kisses and lift the latter in a bridal style and went to the balcony giving the Taeny couple a privacy. Jessica was so engross in what Yuri is doing to her that she forgot to protect her best friend from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smirk when she saw Yuri carry Jessica to the balcony, she immediately face her girlfriend who is now sleeping soundly. She lovingly caress Tiffany's face,remove some strand of hair covering her girlfriend's eyes.

"Fany..what did I do huh? I'm very tired thinking what did I do for you to act like this. I can't stand receiving this kind of treatment from you Fany." Taeyeon keep on caressing Tiffany's face and tears are forming in the corner of her eyes. Taeyeon lay down and hug her girlfriend tight, she snuggle closer and whisper in Tiffany's ear. "If I will lose you,I rather die than continue living.." This time Taeyeon's tears fall, she immediately wipe it but a few drops of her tears fall in Tiffany's cheek.

Tiffany's Pov......

I heard a light knock on the door. I am still not in the mood so I ignore it and close my eyes wanting to sleep. I wasn't able to sleep last night coz of out little activity with my best friend. Upon hearing Taeyon's secret admiration to Shin I can't help but to feel jealous and insecure. I realize that I now understand what Jessica feel. Shin is perfect, beautiful, y,rich,kind..aahh..everything that everyone wanted or longed to be their partner. I wanted to forget about it but Taeyeon's words keep on popping in my head.

"baby, it's me." I heard Yuri's voice, I was little disappointed coz I thought it was her but I was wrong. "Maybe she's enjoying her time now with her crush." I thought and I roughly change my position. The bed swift and I know that Jessica get up, after awhile I heard the door click. Yuri and Jessica was in their own world when I feel the bed swift again and heard Yuri and Jessica shouted. I ignore everything and try to concentrate to sleep. I know Taeyeon is looking at me now, I feel her hand caressing my face, I wanted to slap her hands off but I'm so tired now. I heard her talk, I would be lying if I would say it wasn't sweet and touching.Then a pair of hands was wrap in my waist and a soft and wet thingy was brushing in my ear. "If I will lose you, I rather die that continue living" I was really touch, I can feel my heart is about to burst. Then I feel something drop in my cheek, I touch my cheek and look at my hand, I realize what it is. I face Taeyeon who was busy wiping her tears while silently sobbing. "Am I too rough on her?" I mentally ask myself. I decided to poke her arm then she lift her head slowly. Her eyes widen when she saw me looking at her.

"Fany..." she hug me tight and cried hard.

"Fany ah, I'm sorry if ever I did wrong to you. I really don't know what I did but please forgive me." She pleaded and muttered this words in between sobbing. I rub her back and hush her. "Aish, I can't stand being mad at you.."I thought and pull her to face me.

"ert and cheater..." I softly exclaim, she frown.

"Cheater? ert?" she confusely ask, I nodd my head in respond.

"Fany ah, I would never cheat on you. That's the very last thing I would do and maybe that time I am crazy. I love you so so much Fany ah that I can't afford to lose you." I can see how serious she is and I was really happy.

"really?" I shyly ask. She nodd her head furiously.

"Fany ah, please don't doubt my love for you." she cup my face and peck my lips, I smile and nodd my head slowly.

"Fany ah, why made you think about that?" I was taken aback, i don't want her to know that we are listening in their conversation last night. "Think...think Tiffany.."I thought.

"I, i saw the way you look at Shin.." I lied, she sigh and shook her head. "My God, pls don't ask more question." I was practically putting my hands together in my mind.

"Fany, the way I stare at Shin is just a simple admiration nothing more. You should have seen the way I stare at you. It is full of love,care, and eehh everything." she giggle and hug me tight. I  sigh in relief. "Phew..that was close.." I thought.

"Fany ah, you are so fierce when you are jealous. I won't let that happen again coz if it I will surely die." she playfully exclaim, I slap her arm and giggle.

"You better be.." I responded, she sweetly smile and passionately capture my lips. I responded immediately and she is now in my top.

"I will punish you Fany ah, be ready." She whisper, my eyes widen and push her but she didn't budge. I saw her smirk and caress my left mound against my thin camisole. I unsciously moan and grin my body against her.

"Eheemm...we need to go now.." Yuri cleared , Taeyeon immediately get off me while I am covering my face with my pillow. My face was really hot.

"Nice timing Yul." I heard Taeyeon said, Yuri giggle. I take a peck and My eyes meet the burning eyes of my best friend. I immediately cover my face again not wanting to face the wrath of my best friend.

"ert..what did you do huh?" My best friend shouted.

"Jess..why your face is red?" I giggle when I heard Taeyon's sentence., I put the pillow down and I chuckle. Jessica face was really dark red like she was been expose to the sun for a day..

"yah..don't you dare laugh at me.. Seobang.." Jessie was stomping her foot and whine, Yuri giggle and lift my best friend in a bridal style.

"It's our time Baby.." Yuri playfully muttered and earn many slaps from my best friend. We are now laughing so hard coz what Yuri said just worsen Jessie's face. Taeyeon pull me into a tight hug and I lean on her shoulder. Yuri turn around and still carrying Jessie face us. "Guys we really need to prepare or else we will just look in the sky and wave in our plane." She dorkily smile and giggle.

"Fine.."Me and Taeyeon muttered in unison while giggling.

"Me and My Baby will take a shower first." Yuri bluntly exclaim, my jaw drop while Taeyeon just wink at Yuri, Jessie on the other hand slap Yuri's chest and struggle to get off..

"I'm just kidding baby.." Yuri smile widely exposing her white teeth. She put Jessie down, Jessica fix her clothes and run to the bathroom then slam the door hard. We all burst into laughter, we heard Jessie shouting at us but it only cause us to laugh hard.

end of Tiffany's Pov

_________________

After an hour of preparations..

"Seobang..change your outfit." Jessica whine and push Yuri into their room. Yuri look at Jessica in disbelief.

"Baby, this is all I have and what is wrong with my outfit?" Yuri curiously ask and look at her outfit. Jessica shook her head.

"Try my dress then." Jessica commanded, Yuri look at her with a duh face.

"Baby, your dress is very small for me. Why are you acting likee this?" Jessica stomp her feet and leave Yuri dumbfounded. Yuri scratch her head and follow her girlfriend. 

"Stupid Seobang..I bet your fangirls will go crazy again if they'll see you.." Jessica mumble under her breathe.

 

They are in the now in the living room and everyone bid goodbye to Shin and her mom.

Jessica hug Shin's mom and thank the middle aged woman, when she turn around she saw Shin sternly staring at Yuri. She clench her fist and approach Shin, she pull Shin into a hug and whisper.

"Close your mouth and wipe your saliva. Yaks..SHE'S MINE." Jessica grin and stock her tongue out, Shin shook her head and pull Jessica then whisper, "If you hurt her, I will definitely do everything I can to take her away from you.." Shin smirk and softly push Jessica, the latter glare at Shin which make Shin giggle. Yuri hug Shin's mom tight and peck her cheeks, she then went to Shin.

"Can I have a last big hug?" Shin whine, Yuri step back. Shin pout and was about to turn around when Yuri spoke up.

"What do you mean by last?" Shin lift her head and face Yuri. The latter furrowed her brows, Shin giggle and pull Yuri into hug.

"I'm just kidding, I'll love you forever." Shin whisper and tighten her hug, Yuri hug back and kiss Shin's crown.

"Thank you, Shin please be careful ok?" Shin nodd her head and hug the latter again.

"Eeheem.." Jessica cleared and rush to their car. Yuri bow and bid goodbye.

Someone's in trouble.." Yoona and Taeyeon rap, Yuri glared at her friends and immediately follow her girlfriend.

"Baby.."

".."

"I love you.."

".."

"Pls baby, no need to be jealous..I am solely yours."

".."

"Fine.." Yuri roughly turn Jessica to face her, the latter struggle but Yuri pin her in the window and roughly capture Jessica's lips. The kiss was short, Jessica didn't had the chance to respond, Yuri face Jessica and cutely pout.

"baby, you are my one and only girlfriend. Kwon Yuri's future wife. Pls don't be mad at me..Pls.." Yuri pleaded, Jessica face Yuri and slap the latter's arm.

"Told you to change clothes." Jessica whine, Yuri sigh.

"Ok, we will ask the driver to stop in a boutique or mall so I can buy clothes." Yuri surrender and decided to follow her girlfriend.

"really?" Jessica happily ask, Yuri pinch Jessica's nose and nodd her head.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to interrupt but we don't have much time, we can't stop by in a mall coz if we will, when we get out from the mall we can see the plane wave it's wings to us." Sooyoung wave her hands as if it's the wings of the plane, Jessica throw her deadliest glare ever to Sooyoung, the latter gulp and immediately look away. Hyoyeon who didn't saw Jessica's glare but feel the sudden change of the temperature decided to go to the front seat and secretly ask the driver to drove directly to the airport.

"I hear you Hyo." Jessica coldly muttered, Hyoyeon lower her neck wanting to disappear in an instant.

Paakk..

"Go to the mall.." Hyoyeon commanded the driver immediately while politely returning Jessica's shoe. The latter rub her sore shoulder.

"Good..To the mall then" Jessica exclaim and lean her head in her lover's chest. Yuri giggle in seeing her girlfriend's antics while the other girls close their mouth not wanting to face Jessica's wrath..