Everything's Fine...for now.....

I Hate you that I Love You

Taeyeon stand up and went to their room.

Knock...knock....

Paak...

"Get out of my way...ert.." Jessica smack Taeyeon's head hard.

"Told you.. that midget harass Tiffany last night.." Hyoyeon concluded while pressing her index finger in her chin while shooking her head.

"But why Jessica is also pissed?" Sooyoung curiously ask.

"Maybe..my God..if Yuri will know about this that midget is dead. I think we need to prepare her burial." Hyoyeon giggle and high five Sooyoung..

Paak..

"Ouch" Hyoyeon groan in pain, she look down and saw Taeyeon's shoes.

"Midget...how dare you throw your shoes to me?" Hyoyeon shouted.

"I can't help it Hyo, I am really flattered by your words." Taeyeon sarcastically exclaim.

"Sica what did I do huh?" Taeyeon face Jessica, the latter glared at Taeyeon.

"ERT.." Jessica shouted and push Taeyeon hard. The latter groan in pain when her back slam hard in the wall. Jessica turn around, knock the door and call Tiffany. The door open, Jessica immediately enter in the room and slam the door hard. Taeyeon knock the door non stop.

"Fany..pls..can we talk?" Taeyeon pleaded. But she didn't got any responds. Taeyeon sigh heavily and walk down stairs.

"Where's Yuri?" Taeyeon lifelessly ask, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shrugged their shoulders and and continue watching TV.

"Guys is there a time I can depend on you?" Taeyeon blurted and glared at the duo, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look up..

"No and Never.." The duo muttered in unison and high five. Taeyeon clench her fist, she left the duo laughing their butts off and went outside.

She scan the garden and sat near the orchids. Taeyeon sigh and look up, she locked her eyes in the sky thinking and wondering what did she do to Tiffany to act like that.

"Yul..pls.." Taeyeon look around and stand up.  She is tracing where the voice came from, after a few minutes of looking she saw a two figure hugging each other.

"Eehem..what are you guys doing? Are you making out?" Taeyeon bluntly ask,holding her laugh.

Paak..

"What's that for?" Taeyeon angrily face Yuri, the latter shook her head and shooe Taeyeon.

"Yul help me, your Sica and My Mushroom hates me. What did I do? Come on..help me NOW, just continue making out with her after we fix my problem." Taeyeon grin and wiggle her brows, Yuri press her temples and took a deep breathe.

"GET THE HELL OUT NOW OR I"LL KILL YOU,YOU ERT.. WE ARE NOT MAKING OUT.." Yuri shouted, Taeyeon cover her ears,pout and stomp her foot.

"Why are you guys keep on calling me ert huh? I am NOT.." Taeyeon glared at Yuri and walk away. Shin giggle, Yuri look at the latter confusely.

"Why are you giggling?" Yuri ask, Shin shook her head and look away.

"Ok.you ask me to hug you. I hug you.. are we done?" Yuri coldly muttered, Shin smile bitterly.

"You really hate me huh." Shin sigh and look up not holding her tears to fall.

"I don't.." Yuri short respond.

"Yul I have a reason, a strong reason why I left you.." Shin face Yuri and look straight in Yuri's eyes.

"I know you have you reasons Shin, but I just don't understand why so sudden, you didn't even say goodbye. Am I that useless to you?" Yuri voice shakes, she close her eyes tight. Shin shook her head furiously and cup Yuri's face.

"It's not like that Yul, you know how much I love you." Yuri scoff and shook her head, Shin frown seeing Yuri's reaction.

"Why?" Shin ask.

"I never heard you say those 3 words before." Shin blink a couple of times, processing Yuri's sentence.

"Yul, don't tell me you didn't feel how much I loved you?" Shin muttered in disbelief. Yuri shook her head, Shin's tears fall immediately, she tried to hold it but she fail. Her heart ache and again turn into tiny pieces. She love Yuri with all of her heart that she's willing to risk her own life just for Yuri, and now hearing Yuri's words make's her world fall into pieces.

"How could you say that? Huh? I give you everything Yul, everything I have." Shin muttered between sobs and punching Yuri's chest.

"Shin sometimes we need to blurt out,speak out our feeling to our love ones coz no matter how much you show  how special and how much you care to that person, it will somehow be useless. Because no matter how hard you show your feelings through actions, it will always need some words Shin. Actions plus words Shin not action alone. Words will seal the doubts in our minds Shin. I know actions speaks louder that words but sometimes we misunderstood some actions and that's the right time the words would come in the picture, to fix the misunderstanding,doubts and everything." Yuri explain, Shin cried hard, hugging herself.

"Yul I love you so much, I even give you myself. Isn't it enough?" Shin cried hard.

"Why is it so hard for you to tell me those words before Shin?" Yuri curiously ask.. Shin shook her head.. "I don't know, I just thought it would be better if I show it through actions." Yuri nodd her head.

"Yul I'm very sorry, pls forgive me." Shin voice tremble, she rub her eyes to clear her sight and face Yuri. The latter smile at her and patted her head.

"Let's forget about our past Shin and start a new one." Yuri calmly muttered, Shin smile and hug the latter tight. Yuri hug back while rubbing Shin's back. "Friends?" Yuri broke the hug and offer her hand, Shin smile weakly and accept Yuri's hand.

"You love her?" Shin murmur, it's very weak but it's enough for Yuri to get what she mean coz of their distance. Yuri smile and nodd her head.

"Shin, I loved you so much but you hurt me, it's very hard but I tried to move on. She came into my life and bring life to my lifeless world. To answer you.. Yes.. I love her so much." Yuri seriously blurted her feeling for Jessica. Shin nodd her head in understanding.

"I know, I didn't mean to come in between you guys. I just want you to forgive me and start a new life with you." Shin smile, Yuri smile back.

"Yul, you didn't ask me what is my reason.." Shin change the topic wanting to ease the pain. Yuri gestured the latter to tell her reason. Shin told everything Yuri everything, the latter shook her head and tears fall. Yuri immediately wipe her tears, Shin pull her into a tight hug then rub the latter's back.

"Let it out Yul.." Shin encourage the latter to let out her feeling coz she knows it is very seldom that Yuri will show her weakness. She know Yuri would keep everything by herself not wanting the other people to worry about her and feel pity in her.

"Yul..do you why? Why would he forbid us to see you?" Shin curiously ask, Yuri wipe her tears and smile bitterly.

"He hate me so much Shin. You know he blames me in my mother's death right? I think he don't want to see me happy.." Yuri sadly mumble. Shin hug the latter tight.

"Shh..it's ok..No matter what he do, he can't stop my heart to love you nor to make you happy." Yuri giggle and broke the hug.

"That's an indirect confession.." Yuri teasingly muttered. Shin slap Yuri's arm..

"Don't be too full of yourself Kwon Yuri.." Shin giggle and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Yuri ask, Shin sweetly smile.. "We need to go back there or else your Baby might think something wrong.." Shin wink and run back to her house. Yuri shook her head and sigh heavily. This time her sigh,is  a sigh of relief. "It feels good when everything is ok." Yuri thought and smile but her smile vanish when she remember Shin's reason.

"I'm ok, don't worry.." Yuri muttered looking up in the sky....