Sorry..

I Hate you that I Love You

Yuri smile bitterly and mumbled "Mom sorry.." then tears that she was holding hard fall.

 

FLASHBACK......

 

"Why you hate me so much dad?" Yuri's voice crack and tears fall freely on her cheeks.

Her dad grab her shirt and lift it up to face him "You want to know?" Yuri nodded her head weakly.

"You killed your mother. If you weren't born she would have been alive now." Mr. Kwon shouted and push Yuri hard. Yuri fall on the floor with eyes wide open, processing her father's words not minding her sore body, she watch her father walk out and slam the door.

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK..

 

"Do I have the right to call you Mom?" Yuri look at the sky.

"I didn't see your smile, they said that I got my charming smile from you." Yuri smiled and took the mirror on her bag and charmingly smile at the mirror "So this is your smile huh." a lone tears fall, she immediately wipe it.

"Want to enjoy and forget everything? I know a place.." Tiffany sweetly cooed and warmly smile at her friend.

"Are you crying?" Tiffany cup Yuri's face and examine it thoroughly. Yuri giggle and shook her head.

"I was yawning Fany ah. How did you find me?" Yuri lied and lean her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Would you believe me if I'll say I know you so well." Tiffany face her friend and beamed her signature smile.

Yuri grin "Is that an indirect confession?" Yuri wrap her arms in Tiffany's waist. Tiffany slap Yuri's arms.."Yul can you stop bullying Jessica so she will not be mad or pissed at you?" Yuri stared at her friend and force a smile.

"Really? aaww.." Tiffany pinch Yuri's cheeks and kissed it. Yuri grin and playfully pointed her lips. Tiffany smack Yuri's head.."Ouch" Yuri pouted and rub her head. 

"Same old Kwon Yuri.. hmm.." Tiffany again pinch Yuri's cheeks "You know that I love you right? And I'm always at your side Yul." Tiffany lovingly caress Yuri's face and hug the latter tight. Yuri nodded her head "I love you too Tiff and thank for always at my side." Yuri hug back and lovingly Tiffany's hair.

"We better go to our class now or else we will be in trouble again." Tiffany stood up and drag Yuri to their classroom.

____

Taengsic...

"Taeng have you seen Tiffany?" Taeyeon shook her head and pull Jessica and hug tight.

"Jess can you try not to nag Yuri? If you just let yourself to know her, she's nice Jess. I don't know why you hate her so much. Did she do something to you?" Taeyeon face her girlfriend.

Jessica sign " If you didn't notice she keep on bullying me Taeng." Jessica sarcastically cooed and pull herself away.

"I'll talk to her ok?" Taeyeon gently wrap her arms around Jessica's body while Jessica nodded her head. After a few minutes their teacher arrive and close the door but a pair of hands hold the door then gently push the door.

"We're so sorry we are late." Tiffany bow a couple of times while Yuri just look at Tiffany then to their teacher, she then went to her chair. "It's ok Ms Hwang, since Ms Kwon already took her seat." The teacher shook her head and close the door. Tiffany sit beside Yuri, Yuri was about to lean on the table when Taeyeon nudge her. Yuri weakly turn her head to her best friend.

"What?"

"Where have you've been?"

"Somewhere.."

"Yul.."

"Taengoo I'm fine don't worry." Yuri patted Taeyeon's shoulder. Then a note was place in Yuri's table.

"I'm sorry" Yuri look at her back and saw Jessica sternly looking at her. Yuri force a smile and mouthed "It's ok" she then turn around and lean her head in Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany patted Yuri's head. Jessica frown and shook her head.

Jessica saw how sad Yuri's eyes are that's why she wrote a note and apologize. Jessica was kinda shock in Yuri's responds "She hates me now." she thought. Jessica keep on staring Yuri leaning on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Taeng are they a couple now?" Jessica whisper at her lover. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder. "Why?" Taeyeon ask not looking at her girlfriend.

"They are so sweet." Jessica nonchallantly said.

"Well, you know how sweet Tiffany right? and Yuri is also sweet either you'll believe it or not." Taeyeon used as a matter of fact tone. Jessica rolled her eyes at her lover and look back at Yuri and Tiffany.

Jessica ignore her seatmates who are giggling and being lovey dovey, she pressed her temples and frustatingly close her eyes.

Lunch break. They are now in the cafeteria.

"Yul what do you want?" Tiffany ask Yuri while the latter was playing games in her cellphone.

"Anything Tiff, I trust you." Yuri responded while locking her eyes on her phone.

"How about you Jess?" Taeyeon sweetly muttered.

"Salad and water Taeng." Jessica whine and warmly smile at her lover. Taeyeon lean and peck Jessica's lips "Wait here ok?" she then whisper, Jessica shyly nodded her head. Yuri and Jessica was left on the table. An awkward silence fills in that moment.

"Ehhem.." Jessica cleared , Yuri look at Jessica and let out a small smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ---" Yuri cut Jessica "Forget about it, it's past now" Yuri warmly smile at Jessica. Jessica stares at Yuri.

"Can you stop staring at me? It's creepy you know." Yuri annoyingly muttered. Jessica immediately look away.

"I'm sorry" she whisper.

"You keep on saying sorry now. It made me shiver and I don't know why." Yuri chuckle and look at Jessica. Jessica's face turn red.. "Are you making fun of me again?" she coldly said.

Yuri shook her head furiously. "No, it's just that I am not use that you keep on apologizing." Yuri charmingly smile at Jessica. Jessica smiles back then grab the book on her bag.

"How stupid are you Jessica.. Why you keep on saying sorry? Idiot.." Jessica mentally scold and curse herself.

____________

I'm sorry I know this chaper . i'm so sleepy now.. : (