Realization..

I Hate you that I Love You

Hi guys..I'm very sorry for updating this late.. I was very busy coz of my work. Anyway I was planning to end this fic soon. So..(bow.......) Thank you so much my dear subscribers..mwwaaahh...hehe..Here's my update..enjoy...I'll try my best to make this chapter interesting, just came from work..Guys..pls understand..

___________________________________

Upon slamming the door hard Jessica fall on her knees, crying hard, leaning on the door lifelessly.

"Unnie.." Krystal run and hug her sister tight.

"Krys.." Jessica softly call out and buried her face in her sister's chest. Krystal tighten her hug and lean her jaw in her siste's head.

"Unnie, why? I mean your reaction is way overboard. I know you easily get jealous specially if it's Yuri unnie but why? She didn't even hug back, she just tap the girl's back. And who is that girl?" Krystal softly ask while lifting her unnie's face to face her, Jessica wipe her tears away and look straight in Krystal eyes.

"Krys,that girl keep on bugging me. Calling and txting me nonstop and telling me she will steal Yuri from me, she will take Yuri away Krys and seeing them in that position I was lost. My mind was clouded with jealousy. I know I overeacted but I can't help myself Krys." Jessica explain and again tears fall freely, Krystal sigh and shook her head.

"Unnie, you could have played along. And you should have trusted Yuri unnie. You only show to that b**tch that she won coz you just shooed Yuri unnie away. Yuri unnie didn't hug back unnie but the way you reacted is like they are having infront of you." Krystal bluntly voice out her thoughts, Jessica face her younger sister in disbelief. Krystal saw her sister's reaction and rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, I am not a kid anymore ok.." Jessica giggle and softly slap Krystal's arm. "I just can't believe that you can actually think like normal people do." Krystal push Jessica roughly and stood up, she walk away but stop halfway. Krystal turn around and face her sister, who's still in the floor and smirk. "Just pray that, that b**tch didn't make her move. Because this very moment I bet you, Yuri unnie is really down and she needed company this time, someo----" Krystal wasn't able to finish her sentence when Jessica shouted, calling their driver. Krystal chuckle and raise her hand in victory.

"Mr. Han..pls hurry up.." Jessica shouted again and grab her purse, she glance at her sister who's smiling like an idiot.

"Krys, take care. I will sleep in Yuri's house.." Jessica hug her sister. "And pls stop that..you look like an idiot. eeewww.." Jessica stock her tongue out and went out.

"Mr. Han to Yuri's house, pls drive faster."  Jessica panicly muttered. Mr. Han obeyed and drive faster. Jessica arrive at Yuri's house but didn't saw Yuri's car, she immediately rang the door bell. Jessica was getting impatient coz until now there's no responds, she grab her phone and dial Yuri's phone but unfortunately Yuri's phone is off.

"Aaauugghh.." Jessica kick the door hard and wince in pain. She sat on the floor again hugging her knees. "Seobang, pls don't do something stupid.." Jessica cried hard and tighten her hug.

"Umma?" Jessica immediately turn around and run towards Yoona. The younger girl was startled by the sudden action of the older girl. Yoona softly push Jessica away and look sternly at the older girl's face. "Umma, are you crying?" Jessica pull Yoona again into a tight hug and her tears burst out. Yoona rub Jessica's back and hug back. "Umma, what happen?" Jessica loosen her hug and weakly whisper, "Is Yuri here?" Yoona shook her head and confusely ask. "She's suppose to be with you, right? What happen?" Yoona worriedly ask, bad images appear in her mind. Jessica cried harder while trying her best telling Yoona what happen. Yoona took a deep breathe and slowly guide Jessica to seat in the couch.

"Jessica Unnie, you are wrong this time but I can't blame you. That b***tch will pay for this, if something happen to Yuri I will make her suffer.." Yoona angrily muttered, she then worriedly look at Jessica. " Umma, you need to rest. Maybe Yuri is just letting her anger out or whatever she feels right now. She will be back don't worry." Jessica sigh and nodd her head weakly.

"Baby, wake me up if Yuri is home ok?" Yoona nodd her head and supported Jessica walking in the stairs. Yoona fix the bed and let Jessica laid in the bed comfortably.

"Umma, don't worry too much ok?" Yoona kiss Jessica's forehead and fix the blanket, Jessica smile weakly at the younger girl. Yoona make sure Jessica fall asleep before she walk out in the room, she grab her phone and dial Yuri's number but she can't get through, Yuri's phone is off. Yoona slam her body in the couch. "Unnie..where are you? Aish..pls be safe.." Yoona mumble.

_____________

Teany........

Taeyeon and Tiffany was enjoying their date. Tiffany keep on giggling coz of Taeyeon's dorkiness. They are now in a famous restaurant in Korea.

"Fany ah, it's late we should go home now." Tiffany pout and shook her head.

"What? you don't want to go home? Hmm.. Don't tell me.." Taeyeon wink at her girlfriend and playfully wiggle her brows. Tiffany softly slap Taeyeon's hand. "ert.." Tiffany softly exclaim, Taeyeon smirk.

"I didn't say anything and yet you are thinking something eehh.." Taeyeon girlfriend more, Tiffany face turn to red and cover it with her palm.

But then..........

"Hi..I'm Jiyoung.. do you need anything?" the girl butted in and sweetly muttered, Jiyoung was sternly looking at Taeyeon not minding Tiffany.  Tiffany immediately take off her hands off her face and look at the girl in front of them. Taeyeon shook her head and smile at the Jiyoung.

"Oh.. ok..if you need anything just call me." Jiyoung wink at Taeyeon, Tiffany saw it she then clench her fist and throw her deadliest glare. Taeyeon on the other hand smile awkwardly at Jiyoung and glance at her girlfriend.

"Wait, what about dessert?" Jiyoung sweetly cooed, as she bent a little exposing her cleavage. Taeyeon nervously chuckle and look at her girlfriend.

"Dessert? I just throw it in my mouth." Tiffany sarcastically muttered and glared at Jiyoung, the girl nervously look at Tiffany and bow a couple of times.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you." Jiyoung apologize, Tiffany scoff. "How can you notice me when you are so busy flirting with MY GIRLFRIEND." Tiffany emphasize the word girlfriend. Jiyoung widen her eyes and shakingly bit her lower lip upon seeing the burning eyes of Tiffany.

"Fany ah, enough.." Taeyeon stand up and went beside Tiffany. The latter sigh and look away.

"You can go now." Taeyeon calmly muttered, Jiyoung thank Taeyeon and bow her head then walk away.

"I can't believe you are like that you know, but I like it. I can feel how much I mean to you." Taeyeon softly turn Tiffany's face to face her then sweetly smile at Tiffany. The latter pout and poke Taeyeon's chest. "Yeah right, I bet you enjoy her flirting with you and specially watching her cleavage." Tiffany keep on poking Taeyeon's chest, the latter yellep but endure the pain. She hug Tiffany tight and kiss the latter's cheek. "How can you think like that huh? And why would I enjoy her company or even her cleavage? My eyes only see you Ms. Tiffany Hwang. You are the most beautiful girl for me Fany ah." Taeyeon whisper, Tiffany pout. Taeyeon peck Tiffany's pouting lips and hug the latter tight.

"Really?" Taeyeon nodd her head and offer her hand. "Let's go home, to our home Fany ah." Taeyeon sweetly cooed, Tiffany frown and look confusely at her lover. Taeyeon giggle and pinch Tiffany's cheeks.

"I am very lucky to have you in my life Fany ah, my house is your house Fany. So..want to go home now?" Tiffany beam her signature smile and nodd her head then happily took Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon intertwined their fingers, she then look at her girlfriend. "I love you Mushroom.." Tiffany blush and look away. "I love you too Tae tae." Tiffany responded but not looking at her lover.

"Fany, why can't you look at me when you said that?" Taeyeon whine, Tiffany immediately face her lover and shook her head.

"Are you ok? why is your face so red?" Taeyeon worriedly ask, she's so preoccupied thinking Tiffany is not feeling well as she keep on caressing Tiffany's cheeks that she didn't notice her girlfriend giggling.

"Aish.. Tae tae. I..i was blushing. I am fine." Taeyeon facepalm herself the awkwardly chuckle.

"Tae tae I love you." Tiffany sweetly exclaim while cupping Taeyeon's face and looking straight at her lover's eyes. Taeyeon grin and shower Tiffany's face with thousand of kisses then lift her girlfriend.

"Waahh.." Tiffany shouted when Taeyeon turn her around.

Ring......ring.............

Tiffany grab her phone.

T: Jessie?

J: Tiff, do (sobs) you know (sobs) where is Yuri?(sobs)

T: No, why are you crying? and aren't you guys together?

J:.......(sobs)........

T: Jessie where are you?

J: I'm here in Yuri's house.

T: ok, stop crying now. She'll be home soon I guess..

J:...........(sobs)

T: Jessie...

J: Can I speak with Taeyeon?

T: Ok..

J: Taeng?

Tae: Jess what happen?

J: Do you know where's Yuri?

Tae: No, she just txted me that you guys can't come and apologize. What happen?

J: I'll tell you tomorrow..ok..bye..take care of Tiffany ok?

Tae: Yes Ma'am, and don't worry too much ok? Yul will be home soon. Just ready the bed..hehe

J: Yah...how---- Tot..tot..

Taeyeon immediately hang up and dorkily smile at her girlfriend. Taeyeon hand Tiffany's phone and hug her girlfriend tight. "Fany ah, Jessica is preparing herself for Yuri. I wonder what that girl do this time." Tiffany slap Taeyeon's shoulder. "ert as always.." Tiffany run to her car leaving her lover.

"Yah..Ok, I am but it's because of you.." Taeyeon retorted and chase her girlfriend, Tiffany shook her head and sat in the passenger seat and eyeing her lover.

"Fany ah.." Tiffany ignore her lover and lock her eyes in the sky.

"Did I do something wrong?" Taeyeon ask and slowly reach Tiffany's.

"Tae tae focus in the road." Tiffany coldly muttered, Taeyeon pout.

"Your mad.." Taeyeon whine, Tiffany giggle and face Taeyeon.

"Tae tae, do you really love me or you are just using---" Taeyeon immediately cut Tiffany.

"What the hell Fany? How can you think like that huh? I love you so much Tiffany and it hurt so much coz you are doubting my love for you." Taeyeon raise her voice a little and sadly cooed, Tiffany hug her lover's arm immediately.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I just want to make sure. I love you so much Tae tae..Sorry.." Taeyeon sigh and ignore her girlfriend.

"Tae tae...Sorry..pls..forgive me.." Tiffany whine and kiss Taeyeon's arm.

"Don't ever doubt my love for you Fany ah..ok?" Tiffany nodd her head furiously and playfully salute. Taeyeon chuckle and pinch Tiffany's cheek.

"I love you Tae tae.."

"I love you more Fany ah.."

Mwaah..  Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's cheek.  Taeyeon point her lips, Tiffany giggle and lean her head in Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Later...Focus on the road now Tae tae." Tiffany tighten her grip and snuggle closer to her lover.

"Yes, Ma'am.." Taeyeon playfully muttered and focus in driving...