Poor Taeyeon.....

I Hate you that I Love You

Yuri stare at the ceiling, thinking what if Jessica will leave her. Her heart ache and a lone tear fall, she immediately wipe it luckily it was dark. Taeyeon sigh and tap Yuri's shoulder.

"Yul there's no perfect relationship. Problems, arguments and everything will made your relationship stronger.And if you love a person can you please step on your pride for once? And fight for that person?" Taeyeon motherly advice Yuri but without her knowing Yuri wasn't listening coz she was in her own thought.

"Yul...KWON YURI.." Taeyeon shouted and slap Yuri's arm, the latter look at Taeyeon lifeless.

"Yul, I was just asking. Jessica will never leave you." Taeyeon muttered after seeing Yuri's eyes, her eyes is full of doubt and sadness.

"Tae, it's not easy to be left alone. I've been leaving alone all my life Tae, even though you guys are there but I don't know..My mom left then Shin, I don't know what to do if Jessica will leave me." Yuri voice tremble and silently crying, Taeyeon rub her back, comforting Yuri and feeling guilty coz she know it's because what she said earlier.

"Seobang......."

"Tae tae........"

Taeyeon and Yuri stand up, Yuri immediately wipe her tears and approach her girlfriend.

Paakk......

"Ouch, Whats that for?" Taeyeon angrily face Yuri, the latter smack Taeyeon again.

"Coz you're very loud.." Yuri yelled, Taeyeon scoff and rub her sore head.

"You guys can go back to sleep now. Sorry if this midget was too loud but don't worry I'll tape now." Yuri apologize and softly push the two girls in the bed. Luckily the girls obey and went back to their dreamland. Yuri went back to the couch and inhale deeply and cover her eyes with her left hand.

"Yul, did you and Shin do it?" Taeyeon whisper and smile ertly.

Paak...paakk..

"What? I'm just asking?" Taeyeon defended herself and rub her very sore head.

"Fine..keep it to yourself..Is she your first ajhdalhfd" Yuri cover Taeyeon's pevert mouth and push roughly in the edge of the couch. Taeyeon stomp her foot and sat beside Yuri again.

"Ok. Yul I guess you need to settle everything with Shin." Yuri face Taeyeon and was about to smack Taeyeon's head again when Taeyeon cover her head and close her eyes tight, Yuri chuckle seeing Taeyeon's actions.

"Tae, if I'll do that Jessica might misunderstood and hate me again,I don't want that to happen. And for you to know, there's nothing to settle between us. Everything between us is already settled when she left me. The pain is enough Tae." Yuri blurted her side and look at the sleeping figures in the bed.

"What if she has a valid reason?" Taeyeon insisted, Yuri took a deep breath and face her best friend.

"I know she has a valid reason Tae but she didn't trust me nor us, that's why she decided to leave me. And why are you persistent huh? Are you trying to hook me to Shin?" Yuri glance at Taeyeon then locked her eyes in the ceiling.

"Shin is hot, y, My God.." Taeyeon muttered dreamily, Yuri shook her head. "If Tiffany hear you, you are dead." Yuri calmly said, Taeyeon shook her head furiously..

"No..Is it wrong to admire now? I am very contented with my Mushroom ok. My Mushroom is super y,especially her ..hehe..I love Tiffany Yul, and I mean it." Taeyeon seriously muttered, Yuri nodd her head.

"Let's sleep now Tae." Yuri whisper and lay down, Taeyeon followed Yuri and the duo close their eyes.

_____________________

In the morning........

The girls are in the kitchen when Shin's mom called Yuri, they went to Shin's mom room. The girls continue eating and chatting when Jessica stood up and went to Shin.

"Can we talk?" Jessica whisper, Shin look at Jessica then nodd her head. They excuse theirselves and walk to the garden. An awkward silence lingers. Jessica cleared to broke the silence and face Shin.

"I don't know what happen between you and Yuri, would you mind telling me your story?" Jessica bluntly exclaim, Shin's eyes widen and shook her head furiously. Jessica frown.

"Why?" She coldly ask, Shin gulp a large amount of saliva then nervously face Jessica.

"I am not the right person you should ask--" Jessica cut Shin.. "Yuri already told me your story but I wanted to know your side." Jessica sternly muttered.

"Fine." Shin sigh and take a deep breathe and look up in the sky.

"Jessica, I love Yuri so much but something came up. When her father force my mom to step down from Yuri's mom company, he told us to never came back in Korea nor show ourselves to Yuri. If we will not obey him, he will do something bad to Yuri as our punishment. He told us that he will make sure Yuri will suffer and all we can do is watch Yuri suffer. We know he's a very powerful man and I won't risk Yuri's safety. I don't know why he doesn't want us to be with Yuri up until now but I won't give him a chance to hurt Yuri." Shin voice is shaking, tears are falling freely and she tried to avoid Jessica's eyes.

"Are you going to win her back?" Jessica hesitantly ask and hang her head low. Shin wipe her tears away and face Jessica. "She hates me now.." Shin sadly cooed.

"What an answer." Jessica sarcastically exclaim.

"Are you threaten by me?" Shin teasingly muttered. Jessica was taken aback, she then composed her self and face Shin.

"Why would I? I just want to know your side.She's mine now." Jessica arrogantly exclaim and rolled her eyes. Shin giggle and shook her head.

"Let's go, they probably wondering where are we now." Jessica turn around and walk away.

"Jessica.. may the best girl wins.." Shin shouted, Jessica turn around and raise her left brow.

"She's mine now.." Jessica shouted back.

"Haha..I know, better not do something wrong or else I would be very happy to comfort her."

"You wish.." Jessica retorted and continue walking. When she arrive at the kitchen...

"Aaaahhhhh.." Jessica let out her dolphine scream, the other girls cover their ears while Yuri buried her head in Jessica's chest.

"Wow, baby I think my ear drum broke." Yuri playfully muttered and earn a slap, the latter pout. Jessica giggle and pinch Yuri's nose. "Don't do that again if you don't want me to shout." Jessica said.

"Why? you don't want me to lift you now?" Yuri whine..

"Eeeww..yyaakkss..." Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon butted in and show their disgusted faces. Yuri glared at her friends and slowly put Jessica down. Jessica pull Yuri and roughly crash Yuri's lips.

"Does it make you feel good?" Jessica seductively muttered after breaking the kiss. Yuri furiously nodd her head and point her lips, asking for another kiss. Jessica giggled, she close her eyes and lean forward when Yoona silently pull Yuri and put her cheeks near Jessica's lips.

"Yoong..." Yuri shouted and the other girls burst into laughter, Yoona face Yuri and stuck her tongue out then run away. Yuri cutely pout and hug Jessica tight.

"No PDA please.. my baby is here." Taeyeon raise her voice to get Yuri and Jessica's attention.

"Our flight is this afternoon so better ready your things now." Yuri announce and grab the pancake in her plate. Taeyeon wrap her arms in Tiffany's shoulder, Tiffany roughly took off Taeyeon's arms away from her shoulder.

"Don't touch me" Tiffany yelled, Taeyeon frown and pout cutely facing Tiffany.

"Mushroom.." Taeyeon whine, Tiffany rolled her eyes and walk away. Taeyeon chase Tiffany but unfortunately Tiffany push her hard and she ended up lying in the floor. The other girls was laughing hard looking at the poor Taeyeon lying in the floor.

"What happen Tae?" Sooyoung muttered while laughing..

"Maybe, Taengoo sneak out last night and harrass Tiffany.." Hyoyeon guess and the other girls burst to laugher again.

"Yah..you guys are really great friends, you know that?" Taeyeon sarcastically exclaim and stood up then dash her clothe. Yuri tap Taeyeon's back.

"Taeng..little advice, control your hormones..haha.." Hyoyeon laugh out loud, Taeyeon was about to attack Hyoyeon when Yuri stop her and drag the latter in their seats.

"That what you get when you are a certified ert." Sooyoung high five Hyoyeon and the duo laugh hard. Taeyeon can't do anything coz Yuri was holding her arm tight, all she can do is clench her fist.

"What did I do?" Taeyeon thought. 

"Cutie say ahh..." Sooyoung sweetly cooed, Sunny shyly open .

"Wow..that's new. Since when our shikshin care about other people instead of herself?" Hyoyeon ask and wiggle her brows facing her other friends. The other girls giggle, Sooyoung smack Hyoyeon's head.

"I change now..And the other person you mean is my Bunny, My girlfriend." Sooyoung retorted and emphasize the word girlfriend. Hyoyeon's mouth form an "O" shape.

"Yul can we talk?" Shin butted in. The other girls face O.O, Jessica smirk.

"It's ok Seobang.." Jessica softly mumble and passionately kiss Yuri. Shin shook her head and look away. Yuri smile ertly and peck Jessica's lips. "Trust me.." Yuri whisper, Jessica sweetly smile and nodd her head.

"I trust you Seobang, don't ever break it." Jessica thought. She decided to let Yuri and Shin talk coz she believe they really have to talk and settle things between them, like what Taeyeon said. Yes, unknown to Yuri and Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany was listening in Yuri and Taeyeon's conversation.

 

Flashback..

Tiffany rush to the bathroom to take a shower wanting to finish early. When Tiffany lay down in the bed she silently poke Jessica's shoulder and whisper, "Wanna bet? They will talk about Shin tonight." Tiffany confidently whisper, Jessica scoff and ignore Tiffany. After 30 minutes they heard Taeyeon talk, upon hearing Taeyeyons sentence, Tiffany smirk and pinch Jessica's lap. The latter groan in pain, she throw her deadliest glare to her best friend but the latter just shrug her shoulder and continue eavesdropping.

"What if Jessica will leave you? Will you chase her or let her be?" Taeyeon ask, Jessica and Tiffany didn't hear Yuri's responds.

"Seobang, why didn't you answer?" Jessica sadly thought. After a few minutes Yuri responded.

"It's not easy to be left alone. I've been alone my entire life Tae......" Jessica tears fall, she can't believe Yuri was so lonely and sad. "I will never leave you Seobang.." Jessica thought and stood up, Tiffany pull her down but the latter shook her hands off.

"Seobang.." Jessica call her lover, Tiffany who doesn't want to blow their cover she call Taeyeon as well. Yuri smack Taeyeon's head, blaming the latter that's why the two girls woke up. Jessica was about to hug Yuri when Tiffany pull her and whisper. "Are you nuts? You want them to know we are listening to them the entire time?" Jessica softly stomp her foot. Yuri softly push them to the bed and the decided to obey and pretended to sleep again. After a few minutes Taeyeon spoke again and this time the two girls clench their fist.

"Kim Taeyeon, you are dead.." Jessica murmur..

"Taeyeon, you'll see and will face my wrath..." Tiffany thought.

End of FLashback........