Such a kid

I Hate you that I Love You

The girls happily skipping to disneyland..

"Mickey.." Yuri happily exclaim while slapping her hands wildly. Jessica slap Yuri's arm, the latter face her girlfriend and cutely pout.

"Yul I guess we better look a place to stay tonight." Taeyeon butted in, Yuri nodd her head. Yuri and Taeyeon excuse their selves and went to the find a hotel.

Ring......

Ring.......

Yuri look at Taeyeon and excuse herself. Taeyeon was looking at Yuri, eyeing Yuri's facial expression,actions and even trying hard to read Yuri's mouth. After a few minutes pass Yuri walk near Taeyeon and  beam a smile and mouthed "let's go.." Taeyeon sigh and follow Yuri silently.

"Welcome. What can I do for you?" The receptionist politely greet Yuri, the latter smile and ask if there's a vacant suite. The receptionist nodd her head and offer then give the details of the suite available.

"I'll take 5 suites, it would be better if we can have rooms in Porto Paradiso Side." Yuri requested, the receptionist nodd her head. Yuri bow and thank the receptionist then grab the keys. Yuri wave her hands to get Taeyeon's attention. The latter approach Yuri,

"Done?" Taeyeon ask, Yuri nodd her head and smile widely.After Yuri and Taeyeon book their rooms they went back to their friends. 

"Guys we already book our rooms, so..let's go put our things first then explore this paradise.." Yuri excitedly exclaim.

"Seobang..I'm tired.." Jessica whine, Yuri giggle and peck Jessica's lips.

"ok baby, we'll take a nap first ok?" Jessica nodd her head and lean her head in Yuri's chest.

"Tae tae I'm tired as well.." Tiffany cutely pout, Taeyeon chuckle and hug Tiffany tight.

"We can stay in our room, you know.." Taeyeon wink, Tiffany softly poke Taeyeon's chest and shyly buried her red face in her lover's chest. "ert.." Tiffany mumble, Taeyeon giggle and lean her head in Tiffany's crown.

"Umma.." Yoona and Seohyun muttered in unison, Jessica and Tiffany broke the hug and face their babies.

"I'm tired.." Yoona and Seohyun whine, Jessica and Tiffany giggle and pinch their babies cheeks. Yuri and Taeyeon frown and pull their girlfriends to their sides. Jessica and Tiffany confusely look at their lovers who are now acting like a kid loss their candy.

"Seobang.."

"Tae tae.." Jessica and Tiffany muttered in unison, they look at each other then giggle.

"Seobang, don't act like a baby pls. You're an appa now." Jessica muttered using as a matter of fact tone, Yuri pout more.. "Am I not your baby anymore?" Yuri whine, Jessica giggle while Yoona show her disgusted face. Yuri glared at Yoona and pout again facing Jessica.

"Tae tae, Seohyun is our baby don't tell me you jealous?" Tiffany ask in disbelief. Taeyeon stomp her foot and look away..

"Such a kid.." Tiffany mumble.

"Seobang.." Jessica call her lover who was stomping her foot walking away.

"aaiisshh, it's very difficult to have a lover who acts like a kid." Jessica frustratedly muttered.

"Yeah right, look at those two. Jess did you guys talk about your future? Since you guys already do it, are you planning to get married soon?" Tiffany blurted a new topic all of a sudden. Jessica frown and slap Tiffany's arm softly, hiding her red as tomato face.

"Umma, we are here you know." Seohyun sarcastically muttered and drag Yoona away from their umma's leaving the two girls dumbfounded.

"What happen?" Tiffany confusely ask, Jessica look at her bestfriend in disbelief.

"Tiff are you out of your mind? asking me those question infront of our babies?" Jessica slightly raise her voice, Tiffany cover and then apologize. Jessica sigh and shook her head.

"Seriously Jess, have you guys talk about marriage? Oh..did you meet Yuri's father?" Jessica face turn to bitter upon hearing Yuri's father. Tiffany saw it and hug her best friend tight.

"I know Mr. Kwon is a tough, strick aura but he is nice." Jessica scoff, "Nice?" Tiffany furrowed her brows and turn Jessica's head towards her.

"Mind telling me what's on your mind?" Tiffany seriously cooed and look straight Jessica's eyes.

"Tiff for you to know, that Mr. Kwon is the reason why Shin left Yuri." Jessica bluntly exclaim, Tiffany's mouth agape.

"And?" Tiffany gesture Jessica to continue.

"that's all,thank you.." Jessica playfully muttered and earn a slap from her best friend.

"ouch.." Jessica glared at her best friend, Tiffany shrugg her shoulders and stuck her tongue out.

"Seriously Jessie, aren't you suppose to be happy? coz of what happen in the past Yuri is your lover now. Right?" Tiffany grin thinking she's so damn smart. Jessica eyed her best friend and poke Tiffany's cheek.

"What?" Tiffany annoyingly said, Jessica smile innocently.

"What about the way he treats my Seobang huh?" Tiffany mouth agape. "Why I didn't think about that?" Tiffany mentally ask herself.

"Fine, you win." Tiffany surrender, Jessica giggle and softly smack Tiffany's head.

"Jessie your very violent, don't you know that? I wonder how Yuri handle you." Jessica pout.

"I just love her so much Tiff that I can endure all the beating." Yuri butted in and back hug Jessica, the latter face Yuri and pout again.

"What's that suppose to mean Seobang?" Jessica whine and softly punch Yuri's chest, Yuri giggle and peck Jessica's pouting lips. "I love you no matter how violent you are." Jessica stomp her foot. "Am I violent?" Jessica cutely mimic a kid voice and back face Yuri.

"No, your are not violent..." Yuri pause, Jessica turn around and face Yuri with a wide smile plastered in her face. "Very violent.." Yuri tease Jessica more, Jessica bombarded Yuri with slaps,punch,pinch and kick.

"Aww..ouch..aww..auugh.." Yuri whimper and keep blocking Jessica attack. Tiffany giggle and shook her head.

"Ah, that giggle never fail to amaze me." Taeyeon sweetly muttered, Tiffany turn around giggling. She sway her hips and ily walking towards her lover. Taeyeon gulp,mouth agape and froze, Tiffany saw Taeyeon's reaction and smirk.

"Close you mouth Tae tae.." Tiffany seductively cooed and trace Taeyeon's lips.

"TIFFANY HWANG.." Tiffany was startled and immediately turn around, her eyes meet the burning eyes of her best friend.

"Oopss.." Tiffany press her lips with her index finger. "why is she mad now?" Tiffany mentally ask.

"Stop flirting, we need to go to the hotel now." Jessica commanded and turn back and look at her lover who was limping and rubbing her sore body.

"Yul you ok? I guess you need to go to the hospital and bid goodbye to mickey.." Taeyeon chuckle and softly tap Yuri's back, Yuri face her best friend and shouted "NO WAY," Taeyeon burst into laughter while clutching her stomach.

"1,2,.." Yuri look at Jessica confusely but slowly walk towards the latter while Taeyeon run behind Tiffany.

"Let's go." Jessica secretly giggle, she bit her lower lips holding her laughter.

"MICKEY..." Yuri shouted when she saw the Mickey mascot waving at the children. Taeyeon and Tiffany giggle while Jessica eyed her lover.

"baby..Mickey.." Yuri whine and pointed Mickey, Jessica raise her brows and put her hands in her hips. Yuri hang her head low, Jessica cup Yuri's face. "Seobang we will rest first then we'll go to your Mickey ok?" Jessica sweetly whisper, Yuri face Jessica and grin then nodd her head like a kid.

"Are you my Seobang or my baby.." Jessica playfully muttered, Yuri lean forward and sweetly capture Jessica's lips. "both.." Yuri rub her nose against Jessica's nose.

"No flirting pls.." Tiffany loudly exclaim and wink at Jessica.

"Yeah right.." Jessica sarcastically respond.

"Where are the others?" Yuri ask.

"They're in their rooms now. We better hurry so we can rest for a while then we can enjoy this place latter on." Taeyeon intertwine her finger with Tiffany and happily swing their hands while walking towards their hotel, while Yuri is limping but manage to walk slowly.

"Sorry Seobang, I didn't mean to hurt you badly. Next time don't tease me ok?" Jessica face Yuri and wait for Yuri's responds, the latter look at Jessica blankly.

"Seobang..." Yuri hug her whinning girlfriend, "Ok..ok.."she whisper and wrap her arms around Jessica's shoulder for support. Jessica hold Yuri's hand tight and her left hand wrap in Yuri's waist.

The two couple arrive at their respective rooms.

"Jessie don't be too loud ok, I want to sleep." Tiffany giggle then wink at her best friend and immediately slam the door close.

"TIFFANY HWANG.." Tiffany heard Jessica shouted but decided to ignore it.

"What do you mean Fany ah?" Tiffany smile innocently and shook her head.

"let's take a nap Tae tae.." Tiffany change the topic not wanting to answer her lover's non stop questions.

"Fany ah, tell me.." Taeyeon sternly commanded, Tiffany pout. A bulb light up in Tiffany's head..

She seductive take off her shirt and throw it in Taeyeon's face. "Are you gonna stand there and try to interogate me or you will.." Tiffany seductively point her lips in her chest. Taeyeon gulp. "Focus Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon chunt in her mind. But to her dismay,she realize she was now crawling silently in the bed while her eyes locked in her girlfriend's eyes and half body. "Way to go Taeyeon.." Taeyeon sarcastically muttered in her mind. It seems like her body has it's own mind, that it moves by it self. "What a body I have?" Taeyeon disappointedly muttered.

"Tae tae, pls come back to me.." Tiffany wave her hands in front Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon blink her eyes a couple of times, Tiffany bought Taeyeon back in reality. The latter close her eyes.

"Fany ah, you are making me crazy." Taeyeon whine, Tiffany giggle and pinch Taeyeon's cheeks.

"Good, coz I am crazy in love with you.." Tiffany sweetly capture Taeyeon's lips and wink at her lover. Taeyeon's face heat up and turn to dark red. Tiffany giggle and squeal.

"You are so cute Tae tae.." Tiffany chuckle, Taeyeon pout and flip Tiffany. Now Taeyeon is hovering Tiffany and tickle her girlfriend.

"Aaahh...stooop haha...Taee.." Tiffany muttered while laughing hard. Tiffany push Taeyeon but the latter loss her balance, Taeyeon try to support herself but she accidentally brush Tiffany's core.

"hmmm.." Tiffany moan, she immediately cover but it was too late. She glance at her lover who is now ertly smiling at her.

"Tae tae..we have to rest.." Tiffany sternly exclaim.

"It's pay back time.." Taeyeon wink and roughly crash Tiffany's lips while her hands are roaming in her lover's y body.

"Tae..hmmm.." Tiffany was about to complain but ended up when Taeyeon cup and rub her mounds. Taeyeon smirk and trace Tiffany's jaw and Tiffany's lips. The latter pout and face Taeyeon with a pleading eyes,.. "Fine.." Taeyeon lay down in Tiffany's side, Tiffany smile and peck Taeyeon's lips but..

"Hmm.." Taeyeon giggle..

"Tae tae...hmmm..stop.." Tiffany pull Taeyeon's hand away from her right mound.

Taeyeon pout.. "Ok.."

Tiffany take a deep breathe while shooking her head.

"Hug me.." Tiffany whine..

"Nope.." Taeyeon short respond.

"HUG. ME." Tiffany sternly commanded, Taeyeon face her and pout.

"You always win.." Taeyeon complain and pull Tiffany into a tight hug. Tiffany giggle and buried her head in her lover's neck.

"Of course, I am your wife after all. Better obey my commands or else you can't touch even my fingers." Tiffany giggle and Taeyeon's ear down to her neck.

"Fany ah, are you trying to kill me? If we are going to sleep then we should sleep now" Taeyeon annoyingly muttered, Tiffany chuckle. "You are such a kid Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon scoff.. "Kid my .."