Just this time..

I Hate you that I Love You

Yuri continued playing games in her cellphone while Jessica tried to focus on her book. Jessica sometimes secretly glance at Yuri.

Yuri sign "You need anything?" she look at Jessica lifelessly. Jessica shook her head and cover her face with her book.

"Come on.." Yuri grab the book and arched her brows.

"Nothing, can I get my book back?" Jessica coldly said and open her palm. Yuri shook her head and put the book in her lap, Jessica glared at the tan girl but the latter didn't budge.

"Fine, you can have it." Jessica yelled and cross her arms in her chest.

Yuri giggle "I really love teasing this girl" Yuri thought.

Jessica heared Yuri giggle.. "Are you crazy? My GOD why am I with this.. aaugghh.." Jessica press her temples and close her eyes. Yuri took Jessica's hands off her face.

"What?" Jessica shouted while Yuri beamed her charming smile.

"Eeeww.." Jessica's face shows how disgusted she is seeing Yuri's smile. Jessica shook her head and lean on the table then she felt someone sit on her side, she smiled warmly thinking it was her lover but to her dismay it was Yuri. Jessica sign and squeeze Yuri's face hard..

"Ouch..." Yuri groan in pain and pout. Jessica unconsciously giggle seeing Yuri's face and her reaction.

"Well..well you two get along now huh.." Taeyeon butted in. Yuri went to her best friend and pointed her reddened face and pout. Taeyeon laugh hard while holding her stomach, while the two girls are giggling.

"Ok... you can laugh all you want.. I thought you will defend me from you violent girlfriend." Yuri stamp her feet and roughly grab the chair and sit.

"Fany ah.." Yuri whine and face her friend. Tiffany was holding her laughter as she bit her lower lips.

"Yul have you seen your face?" Tiffany whisper. Yuri shook her head.." Why?" Yuri took her mirror in her bag. Her eyes widen upon seeing her face with a finger mark and very red. Yuri angrily look at Jessica who was giggling.

"Jess..." Yuri sweetly cooed and went nearer to Jessica. Jessica face Yuri with a teary eyes, Yuri lean closer and peck Jessica's cheeks, she then stood up and run fast. Jessica face turn dark red and chase Yuri.

"Kwon Yuri.." Taeyeon shouted. Tiffany shook her head and ignore her friends as she continue eating her food.

"Stop right there Kwon Yuri.." Jessica shouted. Yuri turn her head and stock her tongue out.

"Make me.." Yuri shouted back and continue running..

Bbllaag.....

Yuri stumble and fall into the ground.

"Aaww.." Yuri rub her head and ..

"Aaaww" A girl groan in pain. Yuri stood up and help the girl to stand up.

"I'm very sorry." Yuri apologize and bow at the girl.

"It's ok" The girl shortly responded. Yuri stared at the girl and beamed a wide smile, the girl blush and lower her head to hide her red face. Yuri smirk and lift the girl's face..

"Get your hands off from my girlfriend." A tall girl approach Yuri and pull the girl. Yuri glared at the tall girl.

"Yoong, she's just helping me to stand up." The girl whisper and shook her hand off from her lover's grip and politely bow to Yuri. "I'm sorry" she apologize and walk away.

Yuri smile at the girl......"Aaww..aawww." Yuri groan in pain.

"You thought you can get away from me?" Jessica angrily muttered and drag Yuri's ear.

"Jess..I'm  aaww.. so-sorr--yy, haven't you seen my face and now my ear. Aaissh" Yuri grab her ear and face Jessica.

"Look.." Yuri whine and pout.

"The next time you lay your fingers, specially your lips on my skin, I will surely kill you Kwon Yuri." Jessica whisper and glared at the tan girl.

"Jess everyone wanted to touch and taste my lips and FYI everyone want me to touch them, including you." Yuri whisper back then wink at Jessica and walk away. Jessica took a deep breathe and calm herself. They went back to their table.

"So you guys enjoy running?" Tiffany teasingly muttered and earn a glare from her best friend. Yuri sit beside Tiffany and laid her head comfortably in her friends lap. Jessica rolled her eyes and look away.

"Jess, come here.Look at your face.." Taeyeon wipe Jessica's sweat and peck her girlfriend's lips. Jessica pout and buried her face in her lover's neck.

"Thanks to your stupid, idiot,imbecile and moron best friend." Jessica intentionally muttered loudly. Yuri stood up and pull Jessica, "You missed one and that is Goddess." Yuri whisper and wink at Jessica.

Jessica sign and calm herself. "I won't waste my time to argue with you and to listen in your useless thoughts." Jessica again buried her face in her lover chest.

RIING........RING.....

Taeyeon excuse herself and answer the call. Jessica grab her food and started digging her food.

"Jessie want to come with us?" Tiffany blurted, Yuri face Tiffany and shook her head.

"If that monkey is going with you, thank you but I rather stay at home." Jessica glared at Yuri.

"Thank you. I want to enjoy my night without a gorilla nagging me." Yuri retorted.

"I don't know how to--" Tiffany was cut by Taeyeon. "Guys something important came up, I need to go now." Taeyeon butted in and went to Jessica.

"Jess something came up and I really need to go. bye." Taeyeon lovingly kiss her girlfriends lips.

"Again?" Jessica disappointedly cooed. Yuri tap Taeyeon's shoulder, Taeyeon face her best friend.

"What?"

"Where is my kiss?" Yuri mimic a kid's voice. Taeyeon laugh and punch Yuri's arms, "Crazy as always."

"Yul take care of Jessica, I trust you ok.." Taeyeon sternly look at her best friend and again peck Jessica's lips and walk away.

"I can take care of myself." Jessica uses as a matter of fact tone. Tiffany giggle. "Really?" Tiffany mocked her best friend.

"Tiff seriously stay away from that creature, she's a bad influence. Look at you now, you're bullying me? Oh my GOD." Jessica push her plate hard.

"Yes Tiff, look at you. You are so beautiful, a goddess. Don't be like her" Yuri pointed Jessica. Tiffany sign and shook her head furiously.

"I hate you so much.." Jessica shouted and walk away..

"I love you so much" Yuri shouted back, Jessica turn her head and throw her deadliest glare at the tan girl. Yuri shiver and look away.

"Yul you forgot something.." Tiffany butted in. Yuri raise her brows.."What?"

"Didn't Taeyeon told you to take care of Jessie?" Tiffany reminded Yuri.

"Oh-ooh.." Yuri stood up and chase Jessica. Tiffany shook her head and continue eating.

"Jess.." Yuri sweetly call Jessica, the latter ignore the tan girl.

"Sica.." Yuri whine. Jessica turn her head and glared at the tan girl.

"What did you call me?"

"Sica.." Yuri innocently repeat her words. Jessica step forward and pinch Yuri's arm.

"Aauugghh.." Yuri shouted and rub her sore arm. "Why?" Yuri yelled at Jessica, the latter ignore Yuri and continue walking.

"Kim Taeyeon you owe me much." Yuri shouted in her mind. Yuri keep on following Jessica. After a few minutes, Jessica face Yuri "Stop following me.."she shouted.

"Blame your lover, I already give my word and I will never break my word." Yuri calmly said and grab Jessica to rooftop.

"Take your hands off me.." Jessica roughly shook her hand but the tan girl tighten her grip.

"Jess, don't make this hard. I'm doing this coz your lover ask me too. Don't worry I wont bite." Yuri tried to lessen the awkwardness. Jessica sign.."Fine".

"Yul why you always bully me?" Jessica broke the silence and face Yuri. Yuri shrugged her shoulder.

"Maybe because you take my jokes seriously and your face is priceless whenever you are pissed." Yuri nonchallantly muttered.

"You really enjoying pissing me off huh." Jessica sarcastically said. Yuri took a deep breathe and face Jessica.

"I'm sorry, just this time bare with me. I don't want to break my words and don't want to disappoint Taeyeon." Yuri seriously said and warmly smile at Jessica.

"Fine." Jessica secretly glance at Yuri, while the tan girl was locking her gaze in the sky. After few minutes Jessica felt a weight on her shoulder, she turn her head and saw Yuri leaning on her shoulder. Jessica close her eyes and decided to allow Yuri to lean on her shoulder.

Few minutes later.......

"It's very nice here right?" Yuri mumble. Jessica didn't respond. Yuri lift her head and face Jessica, a smile appear in Yuri's face looking at Jessica... sleeping.

"You are so innocent when you sleep but very opposite when you are awake." Yuri giggle at her thought and gently lift Jessica's head and laid Jessica's head in her shoulder. Yuri smile widely and lean on Jessica's head.