Dark side...but still I love you..

I Hate you that I Love You

Jessica woke up when she hear the door open. "Seobang?" she sit up and look immediately to the door but to her dismay it was Yoona.

"Sorry, did I woke you up?" Yoona slowly walk towards Jessica, the latter shook her head and force a smile then she patted the empty space beside her gesturing the younger girl to seat beside her. Yoona sat beside Jessica and seakly smile. "Umma, maybe she needed more time." Jessica smile bitterly then bit her lower lip to hold her tears. Her mind is full of doubts,worries,negative thoughts but Jessica try hard to stay positive. Jessica grab her phone and dial Yuri's number but again she can't get through, "it always Yuri's voicemail." Jessica sigh and slam her phone in the bed.

"Umma, I prepare our breakfast. Let's go,maybe Yul will be home any minute now." Yoona wants to lighten the mood of the older girl, she smile widely and offer her hand to Jessica.

"You think so?" Jessica excitedly ask, the younger girl was hesitant to nodd her head but seeing Jessica's reaction she can't help but to nodd her head. Jessica excitedly went to the bathroom, do her business then after a few minutes she's ready. Because of the excitement, Jessica drag Yoona out in the room. "Let's go baby, Yuri might be here any minute now. She must see me first.." Jessica happily exclaim. "Is nodding my head that convincing?" Yoona thought while letting Jessica drag her.

Jessica and Yoona is done eating their breakfast and they are now in the leaving room watching movies but the two girls mind was'nt in the movie. They both thinking about Yuri's whereabouts. Heavy sighs can be heard but no one bother to speak a single word.

After half hour.....

Jessica grab her phone and dial Yuri's number again but again she can't get thru. She then dial her best friend's number...

Ring......Ring.......

J: Tiff....

T: hmm..?

J: Yuri is still not here.

T: really?

J: hmm..

T: Wait, I'll talk to Tae tae..

...........................................................

T: Jessie Tae tae is here.

J:ok.

Tae: Jess?

J: Yuri..

Tae: What happen?

J: Where are you?

Tae: At my house.

J: Ok, I'll be there.

Tae: ok.

Jessica ended the call and face Yoona.

"Baby, I'll go to Taeyeon's house. Pls call me if Yuri is back ok?" Yoona nodd her head and walk Jessica out in the house. Jessica finally arrive at Taeyeon's house and was welcome with her best friend wearing only a big shirt, Jessica shook her head and drag her weak legs to the couch. Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon and lean her head in her lover's shoulder.

"Jess, what really happen last night?" A lone tear fall, Jessica immediately wipe it and weakly lift her head looking at the ceiling, preventing the tears to fall. Tiffany stood up and hug her best friend tight.

"Shh..what's wrong Jessie?" Jessica face her best friend and bitterly smile, she then tell everything that happen last night. Taeyeon clench her fist while Tiffany hug her best friend tight.

"You guys stay here, I'll look for Yuri." Taeyeon stood up and grab her car keys.

"Take care Tae tae.." Tiffany shouted, Taeyeon nodd her head and walk out in the house.

"Ssshh..stop crying Jessie. Tae tae will find Yuri." Tiffany Jessica's hair while her other hand is rubbing Jessica's back.  After 20 minutes Jessica fall asleep in Tiffany's arms.

"Jessie.." Tiffany softly mumble and slowly pull the pillow and put it under Jessica's head. She make sure Jessica position is comfortable as she put the latter's feet up and grab a blanket and securely put in her best friend's petite body. "Yul..where are you?" Tiffany murmur under her breath while looking at her best friend's face.

___________________

1 week after......

Jessica stays at Yuri's house waiting for her lover. She don't want to go to school but because of her friend's keep on nagging and persuading non stop, she force herself and obey her friends.

"Jessie, you look like a zombie." Tiffany shook her head and help Jessica to stand straight.

"Hi, miss me?" Tiffany step forward.....

Ppaakk.......

"How dare you?" The girl raise her hand and was about to slap Tiffany back but a pair of hands tightly gripping the girls hand. The girl yellep and pleadingly look at the latter, begging to release from the tight grip.

"Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on my girlfriend's face.." Taeyeon yank the girl's hand roughly.

"Victoria, where is Yuri?" Jessica step forward, Tiffany hug her bestfriend sideways and glare at the chinese model.

"Hmm..she's in my house." Victoria smirk and immediately turn around.

"What?" Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted in disbelief while Jessica froze in her position.

"Hey, if your telling the truth bring us to your home then." Taeyeon run and chase Victoria, the latter scoff. "Bring you to my house? What for?" she sarcastically muttered, Taeyeon squint her eyes and pin Victoria in the wall. Out of anger Taeyeon punch the wall near Victoria's face. "The next punch won't surely  missed, so it's up to you." Taeyeon coldly muttered, Tiffany and Jessica was shock looking at Taeyeon's actions. This is the first time they saw Taeyeon burst out her anger, she's always calm,sweet,well mannered person, that's why she's been called the perfect girl. Tiffany cover while looking at her girlfriend, while Victoria on the other hand was shakingly shook her head,tears is falling freely in her cheeks and avoided Taeyeon's angry eyes.

"WHERE IS YURI." Taeyeon shouted, Victoria  close her eyes tight. "I..I d-din't kno-ww-, I I lied..Yuri is not in my house.

Bbang..

Taeyeon punch the wood door hard and angrily look at Victoria. "If you ever mess Yuri's life again, you will regret every morning in your life." Taeyeon push Victoria hard and run away, don't want to face her girlfriend or anybody, thinking that her other side was expose. She's been hiding that side of her for how many years and only Yuri knows about it. Yuri is the only person she can trust and the only person that truly know about her. Tiffany called out but Taeyeon ignore her girlfriend and continue running away.

"T--tae..." Tiffany muttered while catching her breath and tighten her grip. Taeyeon shook her hand off but Tiffany pull her into a tight hug.

"Why? Why are you running away from me?" Tiffany cried, Taeyeon sigh and softly push Tiffany. "Fany ah, I know you are scared of me n--" Tiffany roughly crash Taeyeon's lips then lovingly caress Taeyeon's cheeks.

"I admit, I was shock at first but I know that you are so mad at her that's why you did that. I bet if I was in you position I might do the same, not as hard as you did..hehe.." Tiffany cup Taeyeon's face and softly peck her lover's lips. "I love you Kim Taeyeon, either you are more like Hulk when you're mad hehe..I will still love you." Tiffany sweetly cooed, Taeyeon can't hold her tears anymore as she let it fall on her cheeks and lovingly hug her girlfriend tight. "So cheesy.." Taeyeon muttered in between soft sobs. Tiffany giggle and poke Taeyeon's chest. "I learn from the best." Tiffany beam her signature smile and lovingly wipe her lover's tears. Taeyeon suddenly remember Jessica when she didn't saw the blonde girl.

"Fany ah..where's Jessica?" Taeyeon scan the quadrangle but she can't saw the blonde girl. Tiffany grab her phone and immediately dial her best friend's number.

Ring.....Ring.........

T: Where are you?

J: I'm going to Yuri's house.

T: Why?

J: Yoona call earlier and told me that Yuri is now in her house.

T: ok.Take care and pls punish that dark woman of yours.

J: Yah..she's not dark, she's tan.

T: Hmm..very defensive eehh? ok..I'll keep that in mind..she's dark..

Tot..tot.......

Tiffany giggle, she happily look at her lover and pout.

"Why?" Taeyeon confusely ask her girlfriend but Tiffany pout more and stomp her foot like a toddler having tantrums.

Taeyeon peck Tiffany's lips and drag her girlfriend in the bench. Tiffany sat on her lover's lap while leaning her head in Taeyeon's chest. They stayed in that position, cuddling each other not minding the the other people..

_____________

Jessica Pov

I was now in front of the door, I was nervous and I don't know exactly why. I rang the door bell and just a few minutes pass Yoona open the door. She pointed Yuri's room, I hug her tight and run to my Seobang's room. I open the door carefully and slowly walk towards her bed. I pout when I realize she's sleeping.

"Seobang.." I whine and shook her arm. She didn't budge, i sigh and laid beside her, hugging her so tight like there is no tomorrow.

"Seobang..." I whisper and snuggle into her neck, she move and lazily open her left eye.

"Sica?" She softly mumble in disbelief. "Sica?" Her words was stock in my mind. "I think she's still mad at me." I thought, I press my lips tight and turn my back. I act like I was mad at her, but to my dismay she didn't do anything to coax me. I sigh and face her. "Where have you been?" I coldly ask and shook her shoulder.

"Sica, I'm so tired, can we talk later?" she coldly responded, I was about to cry but I hold my tears back. "She's cold to me now." I sadly look at her face. 

"Are you that tired that you can't even tell your girlfriend where were you?" I shouted and the tears I've been holding on burst out, I heard her sigh. "Why is it so hard for you to trust me? or even just to listen to me?" I was hurt by her words, I push her hard. "I trust you with all of my heart Seobang, if I didn't then why would I give myself to you huh? Did that ever cross your mind when those craps is in your stupid mind? I can't stand seeing that woman hugging you that's why I reacted like that, but that doesn't fully mean I don't trust you. I trust you Seobang.." I stand up and walk to the door, I intentionaly slow my pace when I was near at the door waiting for her to stop me from leaving but she didn't, I cried harder and run away. I was in the stairs when I feel a hand wrapping in my waist, I cried harder not because I'm sad nor disappointed  but because I am so happy that she stop me from leaving. She slowly turn me around, I can hear her sobbing.

"I'm s-ssorry.." she stutter, I hug her tight.

"Sshh.." I rub her back, she lift my face and look straight in my eyes. "I'm so sorry." I can see how serious she is, I smile sweetly and caress her face while wiping her tears away.

"Ok, but don't ever question my feelings ok? I trust you Seobang remember that." She smile, "I miss that smile.."I thought and hug her again.

"Baby..I'm so tired can we take a nap  first?" I shook my head and cutely pout, she giggle and pinch my cheeks. She drag me back to her room and we sat on her bed.

"Ok..I went to Japan--" I cut her. "You went to Shin?" she frown and shook her head.

"I mean kinda coz I stayed in their house but I didn't go there to see her.Her mom called me and ask me to go there to talk about my mom's business." I nodd my head, she yawn and lean her head in my shoulder.

"Seobang, why are you tired?" She look at me and peck my lips. "Oh my God, I miss those lips.." I shook my head. "Jessica hold yourself, don't be a ert." I meantally scold myself.

"I just arrive here this morning and I went directly to Mr. Kwon's office. We had a little talk and I wasn't able to sleep well coz I was thinking to a certain blonde who broke my hea---" I slap her arm softly and cross my arms in my chest, she giggle and lift me then softly lay me in her bed. She lovingly kiss my lips. The kiss became passionate as I wrap my arms in her neck wanting for more but due to oxygen needed we broke the kiss but my arms are still in her neck.

"Baby,I need a rest so I can regain my energy and do what you want me to do." She wink at me, I can feel the blood rush to my face and know that this very moment my face is definitely dark red. I immediately took my hands off her neck and turn my back on her.

"Aaww...My baby is mad again? or shy..?" She pull me closer and buried her face in my neck. "I'll make it up to you, just need to regain my strength first." she whisper and my ear. I close my eyes and bit my lips preventing to let out a moan.

"Baby.."She whine and cup my . I slap her hand and face her. She smile ertly and pull me closer.

"ert.." I poke her chest and keep on mumbling this word.

"Baby, can I sleep now?" I sigh and nodd my head weakly. She smile and peck my lips. "Let's take a nap now Baby, so we have enough energy later." She chuckle and hug me tight. "Yah..." I slap her hand but she only laugh hard coz of my reaction. I pout, "You're making fun of me now.." I whine, she cup my face and lovingly peck my lips again. "Sorry baby, I just miss teasing you. Now let's sleep pls." She pull my head and guided in her chest. I can now hear her snoring, I giggle and press my ear deeper wanting to hear clearly the beating of her heart, in just a few minutes listening in her heart beat I fall asleep.

End of pov........