Angel's Princes

I Hate you that I Love You

Jessica and Tiffany made their way to their table where their friends and lovers was. After the event there's a little celebration. Tiffany and Jessica arrive at their table but their lovers are not there.

"Umma, I am very proud of you." Yoona widely smile and hug Jessica.

"Umma?" Tiffany ask, Jessica wink. "Yeah, this is my baby. How about you?" Jessica best friend, Tiffany scoff and look away.

"Baby where is your appa?" Jessica bluntly ask, Tiffany choke in her own saliva and slap Jessica's arm while Yoona widen her eyes.

"Yah..what's that for?" Jessica face her best friend and glared at Tiffany. Yoona keep silent, listening the bickering of the two models. After the bickering, Jessica turn around and face Yoona then raise her brows, gesturing the young girl to answer her question awhile ago.

"I --"Yoona wasn't able to finish her words when Tiffany's loud voice echoed. "Seobaby..you are my baby now.ok? call me umma." Tiffany happily exclaim while clapping her hands. Seohyun mouth was agape, and looking at the latter blankly. Jessica face palm herself while shooking her head furiously.

"Still my baby is older that your newly found baby, so  basically I win and we have our baby first before you guys.." Jessica uses as a matter of fact tone. Tiffany pull Jessica and whisper. "Didn't you told me that Donghae almost harass you, luckily Yuri came in time. How did you two ended up having ?" Jessica's face turn red and immediately hide her face. Yoona and Seohyun look at the two blankly, confuse and curious at the same time. Jessica take a deep breath after she regain her posture, she face her best friend.

"She's hugging me tight, rubbing my back while lovingly kissing my forehead for an hour, I don't know but I felt strange all of a sudden. I want her to hug me forever, plus she kiss me passionately and boom it happen." Jessica nonchallantly said. Tiffany nodd her head as a respond.

"Umma.." Yoona interrupted and cutely whine. "I'm hungry.." Jessica giggle and pinch Yoona's cheeks.

"Tiff, look at my baby. She looks like her appa, it's unfair she didn't get anything in me." Jessica whine while caressing Yoona's face. Tiffany smack Jessica's head and pull Seohyun into a hug. Jessica smack Tiffany's head as her revenge and again the duo is in their bickering mode.

"Oh..umma..appa is there.." Yoona innocently point Yuri in the other side, the two models stop their business and follow Yoona's finger.

"And appa Taeng is also there." Seohyun bluntly muttered that cause Tiffany to smile sweetly at the youger girl. Yuri and Taeyeon fasten their pace towards their girlfriend.

"Baby.."

"Mushroom." Yuri and Taeyeon shouted in unison, their girlfriends smile sweetly at their lovers. Yuri back hug Jessica while Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's cheek. Yuri and Taeyeon sit beside their girlfriend.

"Umma...I'm hungry.." Yoona whine again, Jessica apologize and quickly stand up. Yuri look at Yoona in disbelief. 

"Umma..Appa glared at me.." Yoona mimic a kid voice and lean her head in Jessica's shoulder. Jessica caress Yoona's cheeks and glared at Yuri.

"What? I didn't do anything." Yuri defended herself and smack Yoona's head. The latter groan and cutely pout facing Jessica.

"Seobang.." Jessica slap Yuri's arm and rub Yoona's head. "Great." Yuri thought and heavily sign.

"Tae tae we have a baby now." Tiffany happily exclaim and pull Seohyun. Taeyeon confusedly look at Tiffany.

"She's our baby." Tiffany blurted and hug Seohyun tight.

"Ok..Yoong, from now on you can't touch my baby or even  kiss her." Taeyeon seriously muttered. Yuri frown and slap Taeyeon's arm.

"My baby is not ert like you." Yuri defended Yoona, Taeyeon laugh hard. "What do you think of yourself?" she mocked Yuri. Yoona and Seohyun shook their heads as they witness again another couple bickering. Jessica and Tiffany left their table to grab some foods. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon was having their own time savoring the grandiose place, while Sooyoung plate is always full of food.

"Sunny unnie where is Sooyoung unnie and Hyoyeon unnie?" Seohyun ask, Sunny sigh and lifelessly shook her head. Tiffany and Jessica arrive at their table and place the food in the table. Yoona happily clap her hands and hug Jessica tight. Yuri sigh and drink her wine.

"You will face the consequences." Yuri was startle and turn her head roughly, while Taeyeon feel a pair of arms wrap in her shouder and a husky voice linger in her right ear.. "Ready yourself.." Taeyeon shook the hand off her shoulder and face the latter.

"Hyuna.."

"Hara.." Yuri and Taeyeon shouted in unison. Hara run to Yuri like a kid and hide in Yuri's back. Yuri glared at Taeyeon and softly caress Hara's back.

FLASHBACK.......

Yuri and Taeyeon grab some drinks when Hyuna and Hara approach them.

"Yul, Tae I didn't know that you have a famous girlfriends. Now I really want to interview the two of you. Pleeeaaase.." Hyuna pleaded, show her puppy eyes.

"Why am I included now?" Taeyeon ask and ignore Hyuna's puppy eyes. Hyuna sigh and slap Taeyeon's arm. "Coz you are Tiffany's lover and you are known Ms. Perfect. And Yuri the very known Kwon Yuri and now Jessica's lover. If I can get your story..ahhh..I'll be famous.." Hyuna squeal and raise her arms in the air.

"Not gonna happen.." Yuri mumbled and walk away.

"Taeng.."Hara whine and pout. Taeyeon show a disgusted face and walk away.

"Yul she's bullying me again." Hara chase Yuri and whine. Yuri turn around and face Taeyeon. The latter shrugg her shoulder and walk ahead. Yuri sigh and tap Hara's head. "She didn't take her medicine so just ignore her.: Yuri softly said. Hara nodd her head. Yuri bid goodbye to her two friends and follow her best friend.

"Hara, give me your new experiment." Hyuna sternly muttered and open her palm. Hara shook her head but the latter insisted. Hara sigh and give two tablets. Hyuna smirk and walk to the bar and get two drinks and went to Yuri's table.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Yuri smirk and face Hyuna. "What is the consequences?" Yuri ask and grab Hyuna's drinks.  Hyuna hold her laughter and look at Taeyeon, she offer the other glass to the latter, Taeyeon happily accept the drinks and thank Hyuna. The duo drank their drinks, when they almost finish their drinks.

"Hey..what are you drinking guys?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon ask then face Yuri and Taeyeon. Hyuna and Hara approach Yuri and Taeyeon then whisper. "goodluck." Yuri and Taeyeon didn't get what the two girls mean and just shrugg their shoulder. Hyuna smile widely and whisper at Yuri then went to Taeyeon. "Anyway I put something in the drinks. Enjoy." Hyuna run and wave her hand, after hearing Hyuna's words Yuri and Taeyeon spill the drinks immediately not minding other people.

"You.." Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shouted and grab Yuri and Taeyeon's arm. The duo lift their heads and face their friend. They realize that they accidentally throw out their drinks in Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's face. Yuri and Taeyeon hide in their girlfriends back, but it didn't stop Sooyoung and Hyoyeon as they grab the duo away from their girlfriends.

"Soo.."

"Hyo.." Jessica and Tiffany shouted.

"Don't worry Jess, I'll be gentle." Sooyoung wiggle her brows and wave her hand.

"Tiff, your Tae tae will be fine but.. I can't promise I can bring her back in one piece." Hyoyeon smirk and continue dragging Taeyeon away.

IN THE BATHROOM

paak....             "ouch"

Paaak......              "Ouch"

paaakk....            "Ouch"

paakk.....          "Ouch"

"Enough.." Yuri shouted and rub her sore body. Taeyeon hide in Yuri's back.

"Yul, did you and Jessica have already?" Hyuna pop up suddenly. Taeyeon was shock then burst into laughter but her laugher died immediately when Yuri spoke up.

"Why whould I'll tell you?" in Yuri's mind but..

"Yes, we did it earlier before we---" Yuri cover immediately after realizing she blurted the truth. Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's jaw drop on the floor while their mouths are wide open.

"haha..." Hyuna burst into laughter.

"How about you Taeng?" Hara ask, Taeyeon was brought back to the reality then laugh hard.. "I'm not like my idiot best friend.." Taeyeon thought.

"Yes, we did it yesterday and---" Taeyeon cover , eyes wide open and slap her face.

"Hahaha.." Hara laugh hard while holding on her stomach.

"Yul, Tae who is your first love?" Hyuna ask.Yuri and Taeyeon walk away and went back to their girlfriends.

"What is wrong with me.." Yuri hissed.

"What drug did they put on our drinks?" Taeyeon mentally ask.

"Interview coming up.." Hyuna excitedly muttered.

Hyuna and Hara follow and sat infront Yuri and Taeyeon. Tom approach Jessica and Tiffany, he eyed Yuri and Taeyeon who is now burrying their face in their girldfriend's chest.

"My lover." Jessica and Tiffany shyly muttered when they saw Tom staring at their lover. Tom smirk and poke Yuri and Taeyeon's back. The two girls face Tom lifelessly.

"Girls can I borrow your lovers for a sec.? Just showing you how thankful I am." Tom softly muttered and pleaded. Jessica and Tiffany exchange glances then after a minute they nodd their heads in agreement. Tom smile widely and drag Yuri and Taeyeon away..

"Why are we always drag this day?" Yuri ask, Taeyeon sigh.."I don't know, I think we are too charming that they can't resist us." Yuri chuckle and slap her best friend's arm.

"Stop that non sense and change your clothes." Tom handed them their clothes. Yuri and Taeyeon frown and shook their head.

"We are good. I like my dress and I am a girl." Yuri use as a matter of fact tone. Taeyeon was about to talk when Tom raise his hand gesturing the duo to stop talking.

"You want to make your girlfriend's happy or not?" Tom bluntly ask. The duo nodd their heads furiously.

"Good, now change and obey all my commands." Tom went to the closet and grab some stuff.

"Change now.." Tom yelled. Yuri shook her head. "You want to watch us change?" Yuri sarcastically muttered. Tom realize their situation, he then apoligize and walk out.

AFTER AN HOUR......

"Friends, this is for my angels Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang. It's a bonus for my very successful event. Please welcome, my angels Princes.

Yuri and Taeyeon just stood in the center, ackwardly smile at the crowd. Tom approach them. "So you guys will just stand there and embarass yourself and your girlfriensd? Come on. relax.. just think that Jessica and Tiffany is waiting there for you." Tom pointed the end of the stage and push Yuri and Taeyeon further in the stage. Yuri and Taeyeon take a deep breathe and walk confidently in the stage, eyes are locked in their girlfriend's eyes. The girls went crazy, shouting non stop.

                                                                          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg_k1hwPVDEwMTaMRzV7V

Tiffany and Jessica cover their mouths. "Seobang.."

"Tae tae.." Tiffany and Jessica mumbled. The duo feel comfortable walking in stage now. They went back to the back stage and went to the dressing room. Loud music was played again and two charming girls/boys appear with sweet smile plastered in their faces as they hit the stage. The girls went crazy again. "My god they are so handsome." A girl shouted and clap their hands widely.

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJFxWzK6VdB4XFK-RYBPq                                                                  

"Sorry girls but this two Princes are already taken." Tom playfully muttered and the trio bow and walk back to the back stage.

"Phew.." Yuri mumbled in relied.

"Huh.." Taeyeon exhale deep and wipe her sweat.