Japan....

I Hate you that I Love You

Airport........

 

The girls where chatting happily, teasing each other. Jessica on the other hand was quite, just listening the commotion, bickering, teasing, and only let out a small smile. Her mind is a little worried, lots of "IF" running in her mind. After a couple of hours they arrive at Japan and directly went to Shin's house. Yoona push the door bell.

 

Jessica Pov....

I can see how excited Yoona is while my Seobang expression is unreadable. After a few minutes the door swang open. I was waiting someone to appear in front of us, a middle aged woman appear.

"Good day, I'm Kwon Yuri. Is Mrs. Kyung here?" Seobang politely introduce herself and bow. The middle aged woman smile warmly.

The middle aged woman was about to answer when a young lady more like my age appear and gesture us to come in. I saw Yoona hide herself while Yuri was sternly looking at the girl, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon widen their eyes while mouth widely open.

"Am I in heaven?" Hyoyeon mumbled, the girl giggle and blush. I glare at Hyoyeon but she didn't budge.

"I think this is Shin?" I thought and eye the girl in front of us.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThGYcyVrnJ0yl4zunJdpf

The girl smile and again gesture us to come in.

"Please don't smile.." Taeyeon softly said but was quite audible for us to hear her words. I saw Tiffany glared and elbow Taeyeon. I shook my head in disbelief but honestly the girl in front of us is really beautiful. I look at Yuri and I saw her smile bitterly and when I look at the girl, I caught her staring at Yuri. "My God, it's Shin?" I  lose all my courage, self esteem. "How can I compete with this girl?" I ask my self sadly.

"Unnie....." I hear Yoona shouted then run and hug the girl tight.

"Yoong? My God..you're tall and look like.." I saw the girl look at Yuri and didn't finish her sentence. She hug Yoona back instead.

"Nice seeing you again Shin." Seobang calmly muttered and extend her hand. I was looking at them the whole time. The girl stare at Seobang's hand and smile bitterly. She face Yuri and smile warmly. "Yeah..ten years right?" the girl responded while raising her right brow. Then suddenly the girl pull Yuri into a tight hug and lean forward and whisper something to Yuri. I was holding my self now, I wanted to drag that girl away from my Seobang and beat her to death. I was clenching my fist when I felt someone squeese my fist, I look at the culprit and I saw my best friend smiling warmly at me. I sigh and lean my head in her shoulder.

"eehhem.." Hyoyeon cleared , the girl release Yuri from the tight hug and hang her head low.

"Shin this is my friends, guys this is Shin, our chidlhood friend. This is Taeyeon and that brunette girl is her girlfriend,Tiffany, Sooyoung and her girlfriend is Sunny,that cute girl beside that tall and innocent girl. This is Hyoyeon and this is my girlfriend Jessica." Yuri introduce and pull me to her side. I can't help to smile sweetly at my Seobang. I look at Shin, I saw tears in the corner of her eyes but she tried to beam her brightest smile. Seeing her reaction makes me wonder what happen between them nor what are they before? Lot's of questions running in my mind.

"Unnie this is my girlfriend." Yoona proudly exclaim and hug Seohyun tight.

"My baby has a girlfriend now?" Shin fake a sobs, Yoona giggle and playfully slap Shin's arm.

"My Baby?" this words was stuck in my mind.

"Unnie stop it, aish..Yul help me.." Yoona whine and pull Yuri. Yuri chuckle and ruffle Yoona's hair.

"Shin where is you mom?" Yuri ask.

"She's rush to buy your favorite food, you know how much she love you right?" Shin exclaim but didn't look at Yuri.

"Is that so? Seems like she didn't change." I can tell that Yuri's voice was little sad, more like she mean something.

"Nothing change Yul, nothing change.." Shin responded with a bitter smile. I don't know but I feel like there's something in every words that came out from their mouths. Yuri didn't respond and walk beside me and lean her head in my shoulder. I her hair lovingly then she snuggle close to me.

"Baby..your smell is so addicting.." Yuri whisper and brush her nose in my neck. I giggle and lean my cheek in her head.

"I need to know everything..." I thought and kiss Yuri's crown.

End of Pov....

_____________

After a while Shin's mom arrive. Yuri and Yoona run and hug the middle aged woman tight.

"Yul, Yoong.. I miss you both. Wait why you guys looks like the same?" Shin's mom frown and eyed the duo. Yuri beam her charming smile while Yoona let out her alligator smile. The middle aged woman chuckle and pull the duo in a hug.

"ok, let me prepare this food first." Shin's mom excuse herself and went to the kitchen. After half hour she call the young girls.

"Takoyaki" Yuri shouted and grab the plate. Yoona,Shin and her mom giggle and shook their heads. The other girls confusely look at Yuri then continue eating.

"Shin after eating tour them. Oh.. I remember, why don't you bring them in club? I know Yul and Yoong love to sing.." Shin's mom suggested and look at the other girls with a confuse look. Yuri and Yoona glance at each other. Then Yuri realize she didn't introduce her friends to Shin's mom.

"Oops..Auntie I'm sorry. This are my friends. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and my girlfriend Jessica." Yuri introduce and the girls bow their heads and smile warmly at the middel aged woman. Shin's mom smile at the girls.

"Girls feel at home ok. Yul cancel your reservations, you guys are staying here. It's final. Now hurry eating and Shin will bring you to the club. I know you girls will love it. I have to prepare your rooms and I have some work to do.

"Baby say ah.." Yuri was sharing her takoyaki to her girlfriend. Jessica shyly open and slowly munch the takoyaki.

"Like it?" Jessica slowly nodd her head and smile sweetly at Yuri.

"Yul is sweet as ever.." Shin's mom mumble and smile sweetly at Yuri. The latter smile back and wink. Jessica hide her red face as she burried her face in Yuri's chest.

"Baby, don't be shy. You will be Mrs. Kwon soon so you must be proud. Right?" Yuri whisper, Jessica face Yuri and sternly stare at the latter. Yuri charmingly smile at Jessica and pinch Jessica's nose.

"So cute baby..You owe me a kiss.." Yuri whisper and wiggle her brows and continue eating.

"Fany..say aahh.." Taeyeon muttered and wanted to feed Tiffany but the latter ignore Taeyeon.

"Fany ah.." Taeyeon whine but it didn't help coz Tiffany still ignore her, like she didn't exist.

"Hyunnie looks like your parents is in world war 3.." Yoona whisper and giggle. Seohyun pout and look at Taeny couple.

"Yoong look at your parents, they are so sweet. I hope we can be like them." Seohyun blurted with a hopefull eyes.

"ofcourse, we can be more than that." Yoona immediately responded and wink at the latter. Seohyun giggle and slap Yoona's shoulder.

"Cutie look at them they are sweet. I'm jealous.." Sooyoung whine.

Paakk..

"Not cute Soo..eww.." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and show a very disgusted expression. Sooyoung smack Hyoyeon's head and shouted "Mind you own business.. Fine yourself a girlfriend" Shin's mom shook her head and excuse herself and went to her office. The other girls was laughing looking at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon bickering. Shin giggle..

"I bet you sing very well coz even when you just giggle,it's very soothing,like a voice of an angel, more like a love song to me.What more when you sing?" Hyoyeon bluntly muttered and look at Shim lovingly. The other girls jaw drop and look at Hyoyeon blankly. While Shin hide her red face by hanging her head low..

Ppaak.....

"Sorry Shin, she's crazy..Don't mind her.." Yuri apologize and strunggle Hyoyeon. Shin smile sweetly and nodd her head in respond.

"Yul.......can't breathe" Hyoyeon tap Yuri's shoulder. Yuri release Hyoyeon, the latter catch her breathe and glared at the tan girl. Yuri shrugg her shoulder and sat beside Jessica.