"I think its time,"

"Love at first flight"

I was sitting in my room listening to music when lily suddenly text me.

"I know wht im become now! im taking classes to become a teacher."

Then I realized its time to finally tell ahbba what i really want in life. 

What i really want to do and what i want to become.

"Its finally time," I told myself as my heart beat fast.

"Its time Grace, you have to tell him!" I took a deep breath as i walk out my room and enter his work room.

"Ahbba," I swolled hard...

He got off his phone and swing his seat to face me.

"i-i need to talk to you."

"what is it?" he asked wanting to know more.

"Grace, no more turning back, this is the best time." I repeat over and over again in my head.

"Grace-ah" Ahbba interrupted my train of thoughts.

"mmmm" I was afraid, i guess I've always been scared to talk to him about my personal life. He's very judgemental and we dont have much in common. 

"I now know what i want to become in life Ahbba" I finally let it out.

"JINJJA? and what is that?" He got up from his seat and walked my direction.

He sat across from me as a big smile appeared on his face.... the kind of smile back when omma,ahhba,and i were still a family, a happy family... i miss that smile.

we settled down in the guest living room, "so, lets hear your plan princess." He said as he cross his legs and had his eyes and ears on me.

"I-I want to become a flight attendant ahbba, i just found out yesterday night thatm i didnt needa go to college for this, theres this specail class i have to pass and thats all, and-"

"a flight attendant?" he cut me off as the smile of his slowly fade away.

"NE" My heart starts to beat fast.

"no, its far too dangerous." He uncrossed his legs and got up, ready to leave.
 

"ahbba, this is going to be my future, i want to be part of it, i need to be part of it" I got up and rabbed for his hand.

"I cant lose you Grace-ah, I already lost your mother to some guy, your all that  i have left, i love you too much to put you in danger."

He said as he held onto both of my hands tightly.

"But ahbba, this is wht i want to do in life, i want to follow my dreams, since the day omma and ahbba got separated, all i ever wanted was to be happy and start a new life but all i ever get to do is listen to your orders. I cant see my only bestfriend anymore because you, you said so, i can never go anywhere alone but i never complained about it, I always listen to you and the things you want me to do but for this one, i cant ahbba. This time  its going to bemy decision, i want to be part of my future and im going to make it happen no matter what you say." my tears suddenly started running down my eyes onto my cheeks, it wouldnt stop.

Ahbba slapped me across the face.

It felt as if the whole world just stopped spinning... i felt my right cheek as my eyes filled with more tears, this is the first time he ever hit me...

"im-im" Ahbba stuttered...

but i did not stay to listen, i ran into my room and grabbed my bag.

I then ran out the door as fast as i could. 

"GRACE-AH! IM-" ahbba quickly shout out but i shut the door just in time, i did not want to hear anything else from him.

I ended up at a park near my house, i walked around breath in fresh air.

"where do i go now?" I asked myself quietly as i sit and wait for the bus.                                

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                            hey subbies! here is chapter 2 of "love at first flight"

                         i hope you guys enjoyed! where do you think Grace is gonna go?

                       Does she even have a place to go? idk well have to see in chapter 3!!!